TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Ok so i dont want to have to go through the past 244 posts to see if this question has been answered and im sure it has somewhere, but im curious as to if the new dragons can breed together?

e.g.

Hellfire x Hellfire

Or if they are rares? ive heard that some might be rares but im not sure so i thought i woud post here..

If there are infact rares which ones are they

Ok so i dont want to have to go through the past 244 posts to see if this question has been answered and im sure it has somewhere, but im curious as to if the new dragons can breed together?

e.g.

Hellfire x Hellfire

Or if they are rares? ive heard that some might be rares but im not sure so i thought i woud post here..

They seem capable to, at least the Sunsong Amphipteres with the Hellfires can. But I've already bred my Neb and Wyv...

Edited by chimmchangas-grease

They seem capable to, at least the Sunsong Amphipteres with the Hellfires can. But I've already bred my Neb and Wyv...

well ive seen a nebula with a BBW, but i am still not sure about breeding with the same breed HF x HF

e.g.

Hellfire x Hellfire

None of them are rare. They all are able to breed with other breeds than their own and they most likely since they aren't rare can breed with their own breed.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

ohhh Right Srry!! and whats CB and what IS a sprite?

CB is Cave Born. Sprite is a modern term for an avatar or rather an artist created image that is usually a creature of some sort. So in this game a sprite would be a dragon.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

ohhh Right Srry!! and whats CB and what IS a sprite?

CB means Cave Born, so no parents.

A sprite is a form of pixel art. All the dragons on the site are sprites.

Well, woot! My first two (sunsong and hellfire) just matured, and I tried breeding 'em together. Result, one shiny sunsong egg. biggrin.gif

Well, woot! My first two (sunsong and hellfire) just matured, and I tried breeding 'em together. Result, one shiny sunsong egg. biggrin.gif

Cool. I just tried breeding my male Nebula to my female Daydream dragon and it resulted in no interest. sad.gif Oh well. Better luck next time.

is there something wrong with the hatching? mine won't grow up

You need around a hundred more views than that. If you want I can put it in an emergency room for you.

Just tried breeding my BBW and my Nebula. They bred, but no egg was produced =(

But I did manage to catch my first Sunsong egg, and another nebula! *woots*

You need around a hundred more views than that. If you want I can put it in an emergency room for you.

If you want to then i don't mind, they are in dailydragonfix already. Thanks

how do you get a zombie or a vamp?!

This really isn't the right forum discussion to be discussing things like this. But zombies you can only get on Halloween and you might not be able to get them any more, I'm not certain. Vampires you can get from the AP or trade. They aren't breed, but you can get more vamps by biting eggs and making them vamp eggs.

Look around the forums I'm certain there are discussions on this or you can find out more somewhere else.

Wow, these Nebulas are nowhere to be found. xDDD

I just need one so I can breed it with everything that moves in hopes to get another Neb egg. xDDDD

..Catching just that one is proving to be a terrible challenge, however.

Hey, how exactly do you find these eggs? I can't find any... huh.gif

I've been refreshing and clicking like a mad woman. xDDD

When I got my three that I have so far, they seemed a lot more common though.. I wonder what happened.

I've been refreshing and clicking like a mad woman. xDDD

When I got my three that I have so far, they seemed a lot more common though.. I wonder what happened.

Cool, thanks, I'll try what you did! smile.gif

I just bred a Sunsong egg from a SunsongXSnowangel pairing - ergo, that one is definitely not rare.

Thank goodness!

So I'll probably be able to make my purebred sunsong line.

I just saw a nebula with nebula x nebula parents so purebreds are possbile.

I just saw a nebula with nebula x nebula parents so purebreds are possbile.

You mean its still going on? I can't find ****! Soooo jealous! dry.gif