TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Yay! Got a "changing colors" egg, tried to get a fell flame, missed and picked up a neo. sad.gif EDIT: Saw another fell flame, missed, got a paper. sad.gif Should I get rid of that, I already have 2 papers?

Why is everyone misclicking on papers? dry.gif They're one of my favorites.

I wish mine would hatch..I want to be scroll free. ;_;

And I really want to see the Fell Fires all grown up. ;D

I wish mine would hatch..I want to be scroll free. ;_;

Ditto.

I wanna get some of these Trios and papers and such before they go POOF! Up in flames and disappear again dry.gif

Augg I can't even get a cheese or a paper dragon

dang I have no luck with catching

T.T

THANK YOU!!!!!! I finally got 2:

"This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it."

AND

"This egg changes colors in the sunlight."

What are those two?

The mods know something... >_> They're lurking in their dark corners snickering to themselves and muttering "just you wait..." xd.png! I'm not convinced the 'mayhem' portion of this 'Mod Mayhem' event is over just yet. I shall wait and see....oh yes...I shall wait... happy.gif

The mods are always conspiring against us.

I think we should retaliate.

dry.gif

...How? I don't know.

In the meantime I'm going to go shiver in my corner. This is making me anxious.

Edited by Pink

Does anyone have a screenshot of TJ's stage 1 hatchlings... I didn't see them at all.... and I saw the spoiler pic that was posted in the first couple of pages, but I tried not to pay any attention to it... and woke up to stage 2 hatchlings. sad.gif

Dangit, Now I have a spot open on my scroll (I abandoned a black egg T_T), and I can't catch anything!

Yeah catching for me has stink!!

[falls over and sighs]

Man now the major catching thing is not going well for me.

Can't catch a single eggie.

Every hour is the hourly drop... Maybe they'll be more numerous there. I don't know.

Why is everyone misclicking on papers? dry.gif They're one of my favorites.

How did papers become common? Are they all dying? Is this part of the mad mayhem? Will I learn the answers to these questions?

Find out tonight on E's top rated 'news' program!

I know, that was horrible.

atleast my eggs have some cracks in them, everytime i go on egg click sites, and i see all the new eggs on a persons scroll, i feel that there mocking me*locks self in closet*.

I'll admit I'm kinda confused on why they seem so uncommon....two of the breeds were planned to be common, and TJ said they were all the same rarity, and I'm not sure why he'd release four uncommons at once.

Oh, well. I'm just horrible at catching, so maybe that's why they seem so rare to me.

The thing about them being commons was an April Fools, apparently.

D: wtf really? that would suck so bad I want a Sunsong and a BBW so bad. ):

D: wtf really? that would suck so bad I want a Sunsong and a BBW so bad. ):

Ouch that would suck.....

Prepared to mass breed metallics to use as trade fodder.

Here we go for the next drop lets hope I can get a speckle or a hellfire egg if not..

well maybe I can get a cheese or paper.

Woah, these new eggs look awesome. @_@ They just keep getting better and better.

Must get un-scroll locked. D:

I'll admit I'm kinda confused on why they seem so uncommon....two of the breeds were planned to be common, and TJ said they were all the same rarity, and I'm not sure why he'd release four uncommons at once.

Oh, well. I'm just horrible at catching, so maybe that's why they seem so rare to me.

You're at my level then. I tried opening all eggs when it was mass drop, failed EVERY time.

I tried, what, ten, twenty times.

Maybe TJ is releasing rare dragons on the cave to make up for the fact that the dragons were scarce, and the mass drops lasted a short time...

Or maybe it's a part of mod mayhem....

Maybe, those who don't complain, but still post on this news thread, get a treat!

Who knows but the mods and TJ