TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Awww, adults are up yet. I can't wait til they are up, I've been hearing they look amazing.

Edited by Belasth

horrible release. Won't even click one if I see one.

...Wow uncalled for much?? Good for us then, You'll be missing out on some awesome dragons. sleep.gif

Could you possibly be any ruder? I mean come on. You can say that kind of stuff to yourself, spare the artists and members the irritation, Spriters work hard, and seeing this crud tends to make them angry, so please don't say such unnecessary comments.

Anyways, on topic, my eggs fail to even crack, at least they aren't sick. T.J's hatchies should grow up this weekend though biggrin.gif

Then you can all see the amazingness of these dragons :3

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

Lets get back on topic, and refrain from attacking each other. Please use the report button if needed.

I finally got a speckled one, now trying for the fell flame one.

Curious on the adult sprites now. :3

I got the last egg I needed (Fell Fire) on the VERY LAST special release day drop of the mod eggs. I was so happy biggrin.gif

so i've seen where it's mentioned that the spriter says these new eggs are common... but now they're uncommon? *iz confuzzled* (but that's normal for me)

(edited for grammar. sheesh)

Edited by trystan830

so i've seen where it's mentioned that the spriter says these new eggs are common... but now they're uncommon? *iz confuzzled* (but that's normal for me)

Right now, they seem to be dropping at a rate of something between common and uncommon, but you an't seethem because they get gobbled up as soon as they drop.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are uncommons now because it was just a 2 day thing, there probably wont be any more of them in the cave at least CB.

Now it's the Bright-Brested Wyverns that are avoiding me. >_>

And what's worse is that they're mocking me--now I see them, now I don't! Curse my slow fail! D: <

Belasth-They will still be in the cave, with normal drops.

I see, but not as much though, correct?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are uncommons now because it was just a 2 day thing, there probably wont be any more of them in the cave at least CB.

2 day thing? i only saw them yesterday. and was quite surprised that even with all the little details of my day that i actually got a nebula one....

*stalks the cave*

(*edits for dragon breed fail*)

Edited by trystan830

The way I understand it is that they are meant to be common, but right now they are more popular, so they are being snatched up fast making them appear to be uncommon. Give it a few weeks and the excitement will die down and they will be mixed in with the rest as normal.

Again, this is how I am understand it from what I have read...don't write what I say in stone xd.png

Yes, fine, but venting on a game forum is not the place to do it. This person can go scream in a pillow, but shouting how they hate the new drop, in a place where the spriters of this drop can see it, in inexcusable.

And I highly doubt they have such innocent reasons as needing to vent frustration. You're giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Though, yeah, you're right, we shouldn't trust others, or give them a 2nd chance, because they'll repay us by stabbing us in the back.

It's just a waste of time really.

So, yeah, you're right.

The way I understand it is that they are meant to be common, but right now they are more popular, so they are being snatched up fast making them appear to be uncommon. Give it a few weeks and the excitement will die down and they will be mixed in with the rest as normal.

Again, this is how I am understand it from what I have read...don't write what I say in stone xd.png

hehe i getcha, thanks. i'm sure i'll still be trying to get 'em after the fervor has died down too. biggrin.gif

One of the people who worked on them said two were supposed to be common, but they were all made uncommon.

So, yeah, they're all uncommon, yet two were supposed to be common, and something happened.

Belasth - Yeah, they're just mixed in with normal drops. Once the craze dies down they'll be easier to grab, let alone see. xd.png

I really can't wait for the hatchies to become adults, I'm really excited to see what they look like. smile.gif

Anyone agree?

I do! I wish i'd looked at the whole list before they got removed..I only know what one looks like, and that's very vague. :|

You'll enjoy the adults. They're all amazing. wink.gif

And you've got roughly 30 hours before the adults show up. So this time tomorrow, people will begin counting down the hours. lol For me, that means I won't get to see them again until Sunday morning, because I'll be asleep when they grow up.

*sigh* I hate being last to the party. rolleyes.gif

You'll enjoy the adults. They're all amazing. wink.gif

And you've got roughly 30 hours before the adults show up. So this time tomorrow, people will begin counting down the hours. lol For me, that means I won't get to see them again until Sunday morning, because I'll be asleep when they grow up.

*sigh* I hate being last to the party. rolleyes.gif

ehhh...unless I get up REAALLLYYY early Sunday morning...I wont see them either until later. So don't worry, you wont ever be the only one "last to the party" xd.png

I already know what they'll turn out like, all of them= Epic.

Just thought I would whine and ask if I was the only person who didn't even catch one measly egg yet ? rolleyes.gifdry.gif

Just thought I would whine and ask if I was the only person who didn't even catch one measly egg yet ? rolleyes.gifdry.gif

No, you are not wink.gif

I hope that seeing the adults doesn't trigger Round 2 of Mad Dash for Eggs!