TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I finally got a Nebula and Speckled. Now I just need to find a Hellflame and I'll be good.

Joining in here on being sad that the flood stopped so quickly.

I've got one nebula, so at least I managed something.

Just having a **** day and hoped for some cheer, but this is just more frustration. Oh well, I hope I can get them eventually. *hopes for at least uncommon-ness, and not rares*

We do not recommend giving your password to anyone, If you do so you do it at your risk.

We also don't allow posts of this nature, It makes it appear we condone members giving out private info.

Posts offering to catch if you give out your password, will be treated as spam.

Sorry about that Z my apologies. I'll delete ost.

Yay, I'm unlocked! I can try to catch a new egg!

I think the descriptions on the eggs could use a little polishing, but otherwise they look fantastic! Can't wait for my two hatchies to grow up so I can start scooping up some new breeds.

Any catchers on want to catch me a Hellfire or a speckle egg?

I mange to catch one common egg... got to wait for it hours to go bye bye then abounded it!!

WEEE!!

It's not just that... I think these eggs are gorgeous, and the hatchling sprites are adorable too. I don't know how common they're supposed to be, but they seemed to be gone so fast.... *sigh*

I suppose either way, people are going to be upset. I'm not whining, mind you, just sad that I missed three of 'em so far. *happily pets the one gorgeous eggie she managed to snag last night*

Congrats on your new baby!

I'm one of the lucky ones; despite a slow computer I have 2 Nebulae and a Hellfire, due to having got lucky during the Flood, but I notice the eggs are gone by the time I see them, when trying to catch them singly.

Very frustrating especially for the many who have none or one...

If my purple grows up in time, I might be scroll free tomorrow at noon for 2 new eggies. Hmm... can't wait to hunt! happy.gif I want a Fell fire badly! and a sunglow... *hopes*

I wish the flood lasted longer though. sleep.gif

Joining in here on being sad that the flood stopped so quickly.

I've got one nebula, so at least I managed something.

Just having a **** day and hoped for some cheer, but this is just more frustration. Oh well, I hope I can get them eventually. *hopes for at least uncommon-ness, and not rares*

Same here. I got a hellfire. I just wish I could get the other three. But I gave up and I'll try to get them some other time.

Is it the nebula? I only saw a few of those in the cave. I wonder if they're going to be rare.

TJ said they are all the same rarity, and skinst (one of the Nebula creators) said they are common. So they'll be around for the catching, though it looks like we won't have a repeat of the Mid-Winter Madness (thank goodness). happy.gif

TJ said they are all the same rarity, and skinst (one of the Nebula creators) said they are common. So they'll be around for the catching, though it looks like we won't have a repeat of the Mid-Winter Madness (thank goodness). happy.gif

good to know so thay well not be super rar like goldy

Lol, a happy medium between having the same Egg Flood for a month straight and an Egg Flood of only a day would have foretold a happier time for all.

But thank goodness they're all commons!

It's just that they're all so beautiful, we want armies now, lol.

When did TJ say that? just curious

I'm pretty sure Hellfire is going to be rare or atleast uncommon

man even every 1 know it is comen stell hard to catch i only want spakles and sunsong for me and my sis

Sorry if this question was answered before, but 170+ pages are too many to read xd.png :

Are those eggs rare ?

Cries too many clicks killed mine. Runs to cry some more.

ohmy.gif *goes to check hers*

Shichibi, we will see. Some say uncommon, some common.

Edited by Ollie

I read that someone said that TJ said they were to be common, but with the huge demand for them right now, they're kinda uncommon in my opinion.