TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Heh. I hope these don't turn out to be like the trios - I've never yet managed to get one of those.

I did, however, get two nebulae. *pets sparkly eggs* As for the rest... like the Jedi, I will have patience. Maybe try to grab a purple or two off the cave entrance. We shall see.

Sir, I feel your pain!

EDIT: Oh, funny cave, giving me only commons when I finally try it all out!

Edited by ianflow124

Hm, I'm somewhat glad I didn't catch all the new eggs. Eggs seem to become less interesting to me after I have one. And I probably wouldn't be on much if I caught them all.

I tried it, now, I'll get ready, probably hover my finger hover F5, and click like crazy, if this was a mass drop.

Without images, I might end up locking myself with commons xd.png

Though with the ap, you're lucky to get such things as golds...

I could always pile up pennies on the F5 button, then tape down the left mouse button, or click at my leisure xd.png

Yeah, I usually only use this method for the mass drops. If you can read/memorize the shape of the text, then you'll be able to get some. smile.gif

I wanna get unlocked already. The eggs in the cave are so alluring. T_T

Yeah, I usually only use this method for the mass drops. If you can read/memorize the shape of the text, then you'll be able to get some. smile.gif

I wanna get unlocked already. The eggs in the cave are so alluring. T_T

Yeah, I've memorized which eggs have which texts, except for which egg is the one that has scales, and which one is sitting in front of the others.

I'm seeing hell fires A LOT

EDIT: I also read really fast, so I can tell which is which, and if I want to refresh or stick around.

I've seen around 15 total pygmies over today...

EDIT2: Oh, and the new releases are usually on the farthest right spot, so that makes it easier predicting where it is....

EDIT3: I've tried a lot of times, not one success yet. I'm going to keep trying...

Edited by ianflow124

I lose at speed clicking ;(

Super semi off topic:I saw za neglected egg in the ac and i also saw the green egg with dots

Edited by Chris27bot

I can't catch a nebula to save my life. *sighs*

I'm unable to get any of the new eggs or rare floods to save my life!

You saw a Neglected egg? Awesome!

Though also a bit off topic : If you do see a Neglected egg, don't click it. :/ The only reason it's going through is to add more tme, and it's really quite upsetting to see somebody's experiment get sniped.

Anyway, back on topic! xd.png

I'm unable to get any of the new eggs or rare floods to save my life!

Aww, I managed to catch one on my own and I had help with two others. But I feel your pain, I'm on dial-up with a super slow comp to boot.

I feel so bad...I really want to catch for someone. sad.gif Stupid Scroll-lockness.

Aww, I managed to catch one on my own and I had help with two others. But I feel your pain, I'm on dial-up with a super slow comp to boot.

I failed, I have a relatively fast comp, yet I fail every time.

Only success today was a deep dragon egg and a storm dragon egg, both on accident xd.png

Finally, got a speckled, but I can't grab anymore 'cause I'm scroll-locked. D8

One of my failed vampire bites is now taking up space on my scroll...

Edited by aurawave

Awesome! New eggs! Woot-woot!!

horrible release. Won't even click one if I see one.

Wow, that's just awfully nice of you. >:/

Why me?! I tried and tried, and every grab attempt a second after the page loads, it fails! Not to mention I have to wait around 3-5 minutes every time it runs out for the minor release!

I just noticed the Sun dragons have dimorphed sprites now. The sunset female is gorgeous!

Lucky me, the only rare one I got was a pygmy, FINALLY I GET SOMETHING I WANT!

Lucky me, the only rare one I got was a pygmy, FINALLY I GET SOMETHING I WANT!

I don't think pygmies count as rares, but congrats on catching something that you wanted. smile.gif

EDIT: typo.

Edited by miladyz