TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

that happened to me just now

except i got a paper

o:

I panicked seeing eggs again, grabbed it, got a purple, and funny enough, the description wasn't one of the new eggs xd.png

I wish I'd gotten a paper...

Are they still dropping these eggs?

Yes, but no longer mass dropped.

You know what, I hope the wings are different for each gender. That would be EPICALLY AWESOME!!!

*crosses fingers that males are feathered and females are webbed* xd.png

Maybe its neither....*evil grin*

*slinks away*

I've Seen the Adults of all 4 and there EPIC, oh and the Wyverns wings are made of Fire

Edited by Millennium07

I'm a happy wolf, I got one of each of the new eggs, now for the fun part watching the eggs hatch and grow up.

My Nebula, Sunsong and BBW are almost hatched! All on last stage crack. xd.png But my Fell hasn't cracked and got soft-shell...Under intensive care. smile.gif

> <

Grawr.

Hatch eggies, hatch!

I wanna pick up some Trios while they're still being randomly dropped..

Or maybe some dinos.

Or paper and cheese happy.gif

Does anyone know where we can see the adults of the new dragons species? I haven't seen them yet! smile.gif

Does anyone know where we can see the adults of the new dragons species? I haven't seen them yet! smile.gif

You will be able to see them once TJ's grow up.

I do have most of those sprites hidden away one place or the other, and I can bet the artists do, too. But I think most of us, Mods included, want to keep it as a surprise.

Just keep waiting.

Oh ok, well that's fine, surprises are cool! smile.gif I can't wait to see them! biggrin.gif

D: I couldn't catch anything with only them being dropped and now the drops are "normal"

... great.

The mods know something... >_> They're lurking in their dark corners snickering to themselves and muttering "just you wait..." xd.png! I'm not convinced the 'mayhem' portion of this 'Mod Mayhem' event is over just yet. I shall wait and see....oh yes...I shall wait... happy.gif

Edited by IvoryRaven15

spazzclicked a sunsong when i wanted a hellfire. now im locked

At least you misclicked something good tongue.gif

Yay! Got a "changing colors" egg, tried to get a fell flame, missed and picked up a neo. sad.gif EDIT: Saw another fell flame, missed, got a paper. sad.gif Should I get rid of that, I already have 2 papers?

Edited by rain56

Man I can't CATCH ANY of the Speckles or the HellFire DRAGONS

and I got one more common egg to get rid of

Do we got catchers on?