This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it. - Nebula

This egg radiates the heat of a fell flame. - Fell Fire

What are all of the egg descriptions?

I believe they are;

"This egg is covered in speckles."

"This egg gives off a beautiful radience."

"This egg radiates with the heat of a fell flame."

"This egg changes colour in the sunlight."

:'( I suck at catching eggs. STUPID MINTS AND GUARDIANS!! They keep on popping up! I'm mashing the refresh buttons on my computer, I'm afraid I'll break it. I haven't caught one yet.

o_O actually what's weird is I'm actually TRYING to catch guardians because my brother loves them and doesn't care about the new dragons but they keep getting taken. o_o

Refresh. (page loads in 1 sec)

One of the new eggs.

Refresh (page loads in 1 sec)

Previous egg is gone and replaced with another one of the new eggs

This continues for 10 minutes, each time the page loads quite fast, next second, GONE.

Meaning, I wouldn't have gotten a single one of those eggs no matter what!

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

HEADS WILL ROLL!

HELL WILL HATH NO FURY!

THE EARTH SHALT BURN AND TURN TO ASHES!

NOBODY WILL BE SPARRED!

MWAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAUHAHAUAHAHAUUUAHAHHA!!!!!

Oooops, did I just type that? Sorry, this frustration is getting to me. At least I didn't yell it all out loud.....

EDIT:

:'( I suck at catching eggs. STUPID MINTS AND GUARDIANS!! They keep on popping up! I'm mashing the refresh buttons on my computer, I'm afraid I'll break it. I haven't caught one yet.

I feel your pain! I think I'm going to break mine!

Edited by ianflow124

horrible release. Won't even click one if I see one.

So...do you want a cookie, or are you just whining for the hell of it?

horrible release. Won't even click one if I see one.

Good, more for us.

Jeez, what is with the rude little snots running around this forum lately?

But seriously, if they have an issue, go brood in a dark corner somewhere. If you're really desperate, talk to a mirror.

Yeah, after today, they've become uncommon.

Did I miss something? When did Pygmies become uncommon?

Good, more for us.

Jeez, what is with the rude little snots running around this forum lately?

Someone must have broke the troll trap!

But seriously, if they have an issue, go brood in a dark corner somewhere. If you're really desperate, talk to a mirror.

Doing that sometimes makes it worse. Sometimes, you just need to vent, and release it all.

Sometimes if you hold feelings inside, you only make it stronger, more powerful. In other words, venting a bit, could stop that burning rage from becoming millions of times more destructive, and at that point, there is no holding it in, because that either kills you, causes ulcers, hurts you, or does worse, or similar things.

Pygmies are uncommon now? >.<

I only have 1. Probably should've got in there while I still could.

causes ulcers,

I was kidding, but i'm sorry, that made me laugh.xd.png I know it can cause ulcers, but still..*Chuckles* it was just a bit random thrown in there.xd.png

Did I miss something? When did Pygmies become uncommon?

I've always considered them a tad rare. So, seeing this many pygmy drops, I'm willing to consider them uncommon or common.

I, at most, find one per scroll or such. Nobody ever makes an army of pygmies though....

Heck, they probably are common, same with water horses, as they both now have been horde dropping for the last 21 or so hours!

It's hard to find them on the AP, much less get one off there, or even find a cb one, without this type of event...

I've always considered them a tad rare. So, seeing this many pygmy drops, I'm willing to consider them uncommon or common.

I, at most, find one per scroll or such. Nobody ever makes an army of pygmies though....

Heck, they probably are common, same with water horses, as they both now have been horde dropping for the last 21 or so hours!

It's hard to find them on the AP, much less get one off there, or even find a cb one, without this type of event...

Thanks, I was just wondering. I caught part of a conversation on some earlier post, but couldn't find where the information came from. I actually 4 Pygmies already, but I like them and wouldn't mind getting a couple of more eventually.

Doing that sometimes makes it worse. Sometimes, you just need to vent, and release it all.

Sometimes if you hold feelings inside, you only make it stronger, more powerful. In other words, venting a bit, could stop that burning rage from becoming millions of times more destructive, and at that point, there is no holding it in, because that either kills you, causes ulcers, hurts you, or does worse, or similar things.

Yes, fine, but venting on a game forum is not the place to do it. This person can go scream in a pillow, but shouting how they hate the new drop, in a place where the spriters of this drop can see it, in inexcusable.

And I highly doubt they have such innocent reasons as needing to vent frustration. You're giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think they were venting, more just...pointlessly criticising. They knew full well what they were doing, and that the creators of the dragons can see what they were doing. That's not venting.

I was kidding, but i'm sorry, that made me laugh.xd.png I know it can cause ulcers, but still..*Chuckles* it was just a bit random thrown in there.xd.png

Oh yes, they cause ulcers, usually stomach ulcers.

Keeping emotions, feelings, etc., surpressing them, can cause ulcers.

Suffering from stress can cause it too.

Same with frustration.

But with stress, no matter how much you try to vent, you can still get the ulcer.

Heck, if one was impulsive, and suddenly began forcing themself to think about what they're going to say instead of blurting out what they really want to say or feel, if done for a certain amount of time, would/could cause an ulcer!