TJ09

State of the Cave - 03/28/10

Maybe the Summon egg and the Male Purple count as the new eggs?

No. Terriah and other staff have said mod mayhem has not yet happened.

Hey TJ

The Review User Descriptions link doesn't work.

My previous posting of this problem disappeared with the NEWS. I've made the print larger so you hopefully will see this.

Would you please fix it?

I don't think TJ reads this thread. Especially given that news threads tend to be gigantic piles of spam and repetition (let's play a game: see how many posts are just "thanks for the information" or something along those lines? Most of them. And in most other threads it's just pages of "cool update"), it would be a huge waste of time for him to do so.

I would advise PMing him, or making a thread under help.

Whoa. Everything is gone. blink.gif

I'm with Shadowflame here. All those files gone. It saddens me as well. sad.gif

Burn the bug to oblivion.

Boo, my little Summoned hasn't hatched. ): But some of my hatchies grew. -fingers crossed to be unlocked-

So what are we feelin'? Bigger than usual release to inspire mayhem? >:3

Lawl, my summon hatchie has 211 clicks. xd.png And it keeps going back and forth between "sick" and "not sick".

My eggie is being stubborn.

"Come on little eggy, time to hatch!"

"No."

" huh.gif "

laugh.gif

But seriously. xd.png

Forummonster has eaten the News.... O.o

*pokes trios* dang, they didn't come through for me. I feel so hated right now. :3

Explain to the one who missed it all please: what is a Summoned egg? *puppy-dog eyes*

A summoned egg is got by using the BSA of the Legendary Trio.

You need at least one of each and you have to have a space for an egg. Then under 'Actions' you'll see 'Combine the powers of ice, fire and thunder to summon an egg' (or something like that - I haven't got the exact wording).

It doesn't always work (mine failed) and one use knocks the BSA out for all of the Trio, no matter how many sets of the three you have for a fortnight.

Ooh wow! Thank you for the explanation. That is an epic BSA. I just need to get my hands on a trio, then xd.png

Ooh wow! Thank you for the explanation. That is an epic BSA. I just need to get my hands on a trio, then xd.png

Good luck with that, the trio were hard enough to get as it was, but now with the new BSA they're even more desirable happy.gif

I just need an ice and my collection will be complete D:

I was wondering what happened to the other news posts! Thanks for the info!

... poo. i needed that, i cant remember what the names of the trio eggies wer...

oh, can anyone reccomend any hatcheries? the only two i used, Soti-Dragon and Eggs Will Be Dragons, both closed down... help anyone?

... poo. i needed that, i cant remember what the names of the trio eggies wer...

oh, can anyone reccomend any hatcheries? the only two i used, Soti-Dragon and Eggs Will Be Dragons, both closed down... help anyone?

the trios are ice, magma, and thunder :3

and i use egg drop soup

http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/index.php

Lawl, my summon hatchie has 211 clicks. xd.png And it keeps going back and forth between "sick" and "not sick".

Mine too! I've fogged and unfogged it too many time to count *lol*

Not sure if it is the appropriate place where to ask this, but I've seen a hatchling I've never seen before. It violet/purple and the description says:

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems very protective. The code is ~Removed~

Can someone tell me what it is?

Edited by _Z_

Not sure if it is the appropriate place where to ask this, but I've seen a hatchling I've never seen before. It violet/purple and the description says:

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems very protective.  The code is ~Removed~

Can someone tell me what it is?

That's the new summon dragon.

I knew it! He based it off Lugia! I knew it I knew it I knew it

Edited by _Z_