TJ09

State of the Cave - 03/28/10

LOL.

This is a funny update for some reason.

even data monsters get hungry for some om noms.

What would they be conspiring to do? Seriously you guys make the biggest **** out of nothing. It was a bug. That's all. End of story.

PFT.

You're just peeved because you were found out.

You're obviously part of it. Next thing you know we'll have a mysterious "bug" in the user sections and TJ will get deleted and banned from the system.

Then... the mods will rule... MAYHEM.

>:-O

reminds me a bit of the forum-wide wipe in early 2008, all content removed due to a bug in the coding, just be glad it was limited to just the news section this time.

Edited by votehim

So, is this why the forum was down a few hours ago, too?

It was a foiled attempt to take down TJ by the mods.

TJ was too tough.

It was a foiled attempt to take down TJ by the mods.

TJ was too tough.

*rolls on floor laughing*

i don't think it will ever be fixed. like in early days when DC had a forum wide wipe it came from a bug that needed to have all data removed from the problem area to be fixed

Edited by votehim

I got all excited for nothing. xd.png I thought something else was going on.

Wow...DC is just plagued with bugs lately.

bye-bye newsie threads. I knew you well. Well, not really. I knew one well and that was it.

Why would they fix it?

Mostly it's just older posts that aren't relevant anymore. if it were a bug that they DID want to fix, amidst all the others in the cave, wouldn't it be quite low priority?

I mean, it's not causing anyone to have trouble playing the game or anything not to see the dragons that came out earlier this year, or last year and all the comments on them.

Pfft. The Mods will never trust TJ again when he asks them to participate in a Release or Event. xd.png

Karobb: It's a glitch - you have a male.

Also, mod could be anything... moderation, modification (which I think is fitting), and so on.

Also, mod could be anything... moderation, modification (which I think is fitting), and so on.

Don't forget modest

I'd say this entire Process should be called Mod Mayhem '10. lol

- Modified Sprites, resulting in drama and mayhem.

- Modest Moderators having fun with the users (when iarsma was giving us riddles, and the others were popping in and out with their commentary), then dealing with said drama and mayhem.

- Model DC behavior going out the proverbial window, in so many ways it is truly mayhem.

- DC soon to be modified again with new eggs and dragons, which will certainly cause mayhem in the Cave and AP when they appear.

and now:

- a Module called the News Forum being Modified without warning, resulting in more mayhem, and requiring the Master Mod to make an unscheduled appearance.

I think this deserves a banner. "I Survived Mod Mayhem" anyone? xd.png

Edited by Gyps13

I think this deserves a banner. "I Survived Mod Mayhem" anyone? xd.png.png

LOL I second that

Personally, I think I'll wait to see if I actually DO survive Mod Mayhem before I start clutching at banners that say so, unless they might aid in my being dragged to safety...

I'd say this entire Process should be called Mod Mayhem '10. lol

- Modified Sprites, resulting in drama and mayhem.

- Modest Moderators having fun with the users (when iarsma was giving us riddles, and the others were popping in and out with their commentary), then dealing with said drama and mayhem.

- Model DC behavior going out the proverbial window, in so many ways it is truly mayhem.

- DC soon to be modified again with new eggs and dragons, which will certainly cause mayhem in the Cave and AP when they appear.

and now:

- a Module called the News Forum being Modified without warning, resulting in more mayhem, and requiring the Master Mod to make an unscheduled appearance.

I think this deserves a banner. "I Survived Mod Mayhem" anyone? xd.png

Or maybe it's just the mods trying to usurp TJ in a bloody, violent coup that'll pull the entire site population into a epic battle full of mayhem between the powers competing for complete control.

...Maybe we'll be forced to take sides. If it comes to that, I'm either on TJ's side or on _Z_'s. I'm trying to think of who would be capable of more wrath upon finding out I took the opposite side.

:X

Edited by Pink

...Maybe we'll be forced to take sides. If it comes to that, I'm either on TJ's side or on _Z_'s. I'm trying to think of who would be capable of more wrath upon finding out I took the opposite side.

:X

hehe I'm taking Kila's and iarsma's side. Kila has squiddy rolled up newspapers and iarsma has muffins. *drools*

I certainly hope they're on the same side. xd.png

if Z closes this we'll KNOW you're right xd.png

You just ruined a great plan! Now, I have to get more creative, Hmmm what will I do now? smile.gif

hehe I'm taking Kila's and iarsma's side. Kila has squiddy rolled up newspapers and iarsma has muffins. *drools*

I certainly hope they're on the same side. xd.png

I was thinking about joining Kila's side, but... she doesn't have a big enough ban hammer.

Z's is scarier.

(...Just watch! She's going to be picking us off one by one for fear that we'll turn against her when the moment of upheaval comes. Beware!)

Back on topic.

I suspect that TJ may be covering up for a late night mishap (probably due to all the cramming he's been doing to get the site fixed and all these updates done) by calling it a "glitch" or whatever he referred to it as.

You see, I know this because he had a misplaced apostrophe in his first post...

'bout is not a word. Unless of course, he's talking about the forum contracting a serious illness.

:x

Edited by Pink