TJ09

State of the Cave - 03/28/10

Or maybe it's just the mods trying to usurp TJ in a bloody, violent coup that'll pull the entire site population into a epic battle full of mayhem between the powers competing for complete control.

...Maybe we'll be forced to take sides. If it comes to that, I'm either on TJ's side or on _Z_'s. I'm trying to think of who would be capable of more wrath upon finding out I took the opposite side.

:X

I shall bet on _Z_, at the moment TJ is not looking. laugh.gif

You see, I know this because he had a misplaced apostrophe in his first post...

'bout is not a word. Unless of course, he's talking about the forum contracting a serious illness.

It wasn't a misplaced apostrophe, he was just shortening the word "about". It's like when we say 'cause. Or were you kidding? xd.png

ETA: I'm imagining the News forum with a sign hanging on it that says "Closed due to Mayhem."

Edited by miladyz

I shall bet on _Z_, at the moment TJ is not looking.  laugh.gif

...I'm going to pick TJ.

_Z_ is too fearsome a creature.

Also, it would be likely that 0 could divide by Z if Z is a factor of .1.

If Z isn't, then there isn't much hope for 0.

TJ doesn't have any factorization, which is why he is so spontaneous.

He's a randomly occurring fraction.

It wasn't a misplaced apostrophe, he was just shortening the word "about". It's like when we say 'cause. Or were you kidding? xd.png.png

I know this.

But for a purist, this would be misplaced. It would be rather like saying 'lthough or 'lways. It reminds me particularly of the word "Ain't" (even more so if you exclude the "A" and make it "In't").

Probably because of that old man who's always saying "Ain't it 'bout time you got a yerself a watch?".

Yeah.

Edited by Pink

...I'm going to pick TJ.

xd.png It's too late for me to comprehend normal math. And you want me to comprehend DC math??

Ain't happenin'. xd.png

wut happened? =o why is DC splitting into two factions? heaven and hell perhaps? wut? Wow influenced Nakase? why yes gentlemen, it has.

and whats this about Soti and other fansites going on strike? or closing? or wha????? and this API change thingy??? o_0

Edited by Nakase

wut happened? =o why is DC splitting into two factions? heaven and hell perhaps? wut? Wow influenced Nakase? why yes gentlemen, it has.

and whats this about Soti and other fansites going on strike? or closing? or wha????? and this API change thingy??? o_0

No one is splitting into factions. *We were just having some fun.* Heaven and hell ? perhaps. You will need to read Soti's closed topic to see his point of view as to why he closed his fansite.

Well i don't know anymore where we should post "a glitch" but is it correct that the eggs that where re-done are having a shine in the last crack stage? I mean when i look at the eggs in one of the hatch sites you see most eggs with just black on the inside in the last crack stage, but the "new" eggs all have the colour of there shine over the black like an extra layer. Does anyone know if that's going to be fixed/redone?

*resists urge to post again*

*fails utterly*

I'll go with _Z_. Mostly because her name makes an upside-down sleepy face, and TJ's does not. happy.gif

Just posting this, since I noticed someone mention it in Help. I remember it was in the old SotC thread, but then the News vanished. xd.png

The link to Review User Descriptions is broken. It says:

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

Though after all of the glitches going on, this one is probably minor. lol

Mod Mayhem Release!

Will it happen soon?

What will the Mods do? Which dragon, dragons?

Awwww, so many questions? What are the answers? smile.gif

Z, every time yours is the last post on the forum, I think it's been closed. xd.png

I hope we get a little time before MM! I need to clear out my epiclock!

Mod Mayhem Release!

Will it happen soon?

What will the Mods do? Which dragon, dragons?

Awwww, so many questions? What are the answers? smile.gif

The answer is obviously 0 Divided by TJ, multiplied by Kila (to the power of Iarsma), added to _Z_ and then divided again by 0.

So... ultimately the answer is 0.

Theoretically this means the mods would do 0 and the dragons would be... invisible.

...I'm going to pick TJ.

I know this.

But for a purist, this would be misplaced. It would be rather like saying 'lthough or 'lways. It reminds me particularly of the word "Ain't" (even more so if you exclude the "A" and make it "In't").

Probably because of that old man who's always saying "Ain't it 'bout time you got a yerself a watch?".

Yeah.

I'm sorry, but my genetic link to my mother the English teacher forces me to say this - a purist would shorten although to 'though, lol.

*wanders away wailing and wondering at the power of compulsion in one who so commonly and ruthlessly slaughters the English language herself*

I'm sorry, but my genetic link to my mother the English teacher forces me to say this - a purist would shorten although to 'though, lol.

*wanders away wailing and wondering at the power of compulsion in one who so commonly and ruthlessly slaughters the English language herself*

Depends on what kind of purist we're talking about here.

If we're talking about a purist following TJ's line of thought, then no, it would be 'lthough.

'Though is the proper contraction however.

We should take this to the grammar nazi's board.

:x

Depends on what kind of purist we're talking about here.

If we're talking about a purist following TJ's line of thought, then no, it would be 'lthough.

'Though is the proper contraction however.

We should take this to the grammar nazi's board.

:x

Thanks, I grew up with one - why I now revel in the commission of grammatical error.

Gives one such a strange sense of freedom, lol.

Thanks, I grew up with one - which is why I now revel in the commission of grammatical error.

Gives one such a strange sense of freedom, lol.

I don't think I'll ever be free of the grammar nazi I grew up with....

*pokes self*

I don't think I'll ever be free of the grammar nazi I grew up with....

*pokes self*

Live a little, let your participles dangle out.

We're on the verge of a Great Release, let the eggs fly as they may.

Can we really survive the Mayhem?

Must've been a pretty bad bug to wipe out a whole section of the forum like that.

I hate bugs, those nasty little things. Whenever I go camping I have to wear spray repellent so they don't eat me alive.

Haha, just kidding. tongue.gif

By the way, what is Mod Mayhem? Is it like an April Fool's thing?

I like the sound of it.

It sounds..exciting...and devious.

..I like being devious.

Live a little, let your participles dangle out.

We're on the verge of a Great Release, let the eggs fly as they may.

Can we really survive the Mayhem?

I probably will, just because it's late and I can't think straight.

I think we will, I mean... if anyone is going down, it's TJ.

He has ALL the mods plotting against him, plus the Data monster, Lag monster and don't even get me started on the Cookie monster.

With all these obstacles we should be asking if HE can survive.

...This should be interesting.

I probably will, just because it's late and I can't think straight.

I think we will, I mean... if anyone is going down, it's TJ.

He has ALL the mods plotting against him, plus the Data monster, Lag monster and don't even get me started on the Cookie monster.

With all these obstacles we should be asking if HE can survive.

...This should be interesting.

Even monsters from closets and under the bed? D:

Even monsters from closets and under the bed? D:

No, those are just dragons.

The Cookie monster on the other hand, hasn't been introduced to dragon cave yet, so we can't call him a dragon.

He's still a hindrance for our beloved TJ though.

TJ, don't let the cookie monster get you!

He's got his mouth over your hand, but if you stop trying to steal his cookie he'll let you go free!

If not, he'll eat all of DC.

He won't stop at only eating the news posts next time. He's got an appetite like a... Cookie monster and he'll keep going.

Edited by Pink