TJ09

State of the Cave - 03/28/10

Well, my summon failed as well. And I am still going crazy because the new eggs haven`t been released. THis drives my crazy. Maybe we`ll get Easter eggs!? With bunny-dragons hatching from them biggrin.gif

Tried also to breed all my trios to give people without trios a chance to get some, but all I got was 1 egg from the partner and lots of "no interest" mad.gif

Not sure if it is the appropriate place where to ask this, but I've seen a hatchling I've never seen before. It violet/purple and the description says:

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems very protective. The code is ****

Can someone tell me what it is?

That's the new Summoned hatchling. Please edit the code out of your post, so it doesn't get excessive views and die. Thanks!

My trios didn't work either.

What;s this BSA I keep hearing about? Supposed to make a mysterious shinig egg or something?

Who/what's Lugia?

Aww, it's soo cute looking!

A pokemon. It resembles something like a wyvern in some way: Two legs two wings. The wings look like they're feathered but that's debatable.

He is supposed to be a guardian that lives in the ocean's trenches.

Phew.

*stops panicking*

Are the old threads gone for good? blink.gif

*starts panicking again*

TJ is awesome for using the lugia pokemon reference lol.

I remember how that pokemon movie was my life as a 7 year-old. XD

What sucks is that I never got any of the legendary trio dragons, so I'm not getting one of the new ones.

They sure are pretty... <33

My trios didn't work either.

What;s this BSA I keep hearing about? Supposed to make a mysterious shinig egg or something?

Heh heh heh... I think this info should be stickied, but the BSA is "Summon". You need each of the Trio (Magma, Ice, Thunder) and you should get the BSA on your actions page. It will not be there if you are scroll locked. Secondly, you can only use it once every two weeks, regardless of how many Trio's you have. Once you use it, fail or success, it disappears from all of them until the two weeks are up. You can apparently only have two Summoned eggs per scroll.

Heh heh heh... I think this info should be stickied, but the BSA is "Summon". You need each of the Trio (Magma, Ice, Thunder) and you should get the BSA on your actions page. It will not be there if you are scroll locked. Secondly, you can only use it once every two weeks, regardless of how many Trio's you have. Once you use it, fail or success, it disappears from all of them until the two weeks are up. You can apparently only have two Summoned eggs per scroll.

And BSA stands for..?

Dang. Mine failed. IS there an adult yet? It'll help think up names.

Breed Specific Action

BSA

Ok.... so this is what we know so far....

1.) News thread is eated by a bug.

2.) Mod Mayhem hasn't happened yet

3.) .....and there is still that "other stuff" that TJ forgot.... O.o

4.) New BSA which is "summon" that you must have all the trios (Magma, Thunder, Ice) to preform

5.) The Summon BSA produces a cool new egg as shown below:

user posted image

.......^...................^

.......egg.............hatchling

This is all we know so far, right?? blink.gif

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

Dang. Mine failed. IS there an adult yet? It'll help think up names.

There is no adult yet since the BSA was released 2 days ago. Just hatchlings.

Breed Specific Action

BSA

Blarg! You beat me to it tongue.gif

A batch of my Purple dragon's chocolate chip and caramel cookies goes to the first person that can confirm that the adult summon's description resembles Lugia in some way tongue.gifcool.gif

Aw heck with it. Cookies for all! biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see the new hatchie all grown up but at least cookies makes the wait a little easier.

wub.gif

Edit: Blue Shiny Animal works. I was surprised to see that the hatchie ended up lavender instead of shiny blue.

Edited by Sir Barton

I know! Won't it be awesome if the males and females (if there are different genders) have different sprites!! xd.png

sooo want!!

*noms his cookie* Doubt it! An already rare dragon probably won't get dimorphism. Aside from Silver dragons...

There is no adult yet since the BSA was released 2 days ago. Just hatchlings.

Then howw do you know it looks like lugia? The hatchling doesn't look like lugia to me. Looks more like a baby waterhorse.

*shame on me*

I bookmarked a scroll that has the new draggie, so I can track what it looks like. ^^

But I'm not attacking it with views, I don't want it to die.