TJ09

State of the Cave - 03/28/10

I probably will, just because it's late and I can't think straight.

I think we will, I mean... if anyone is going down, it's TJ.

He has ALL the mods plotting against him, plus the Data monster, Lag monster and don't even get me started on the Cookie monster.

With all these obstacles we should be asking if HE can survive.

...This should be interesting.

OMG, it's all part of the dastardly plot - keep us up with promises of new eggs until we get overtired, giggly, and unable to think straight, and then they sneak in and get TJ while we're distracted.

But they didn't reckon with me!

Oh, no!

I can NEVER think straight!

I'm used to it!

Hah,hah!

Oh, TJ, I really hope this is the last bug you had to deal with! You've gotten a lot on your plate with everything.

/me runs around with bugs squasher. Anyone with me?

You just ruined a great plan! Now, I have to get more creative, Hmmm what will I do now? smile.gif

You could try scaring everyone to death with your creepy icon of ultimate doom

Why do people keep saying there are bugs in the forum, when it is clearly glitches - user posted image and the glitches brought in the failbots - user posted image who have been nomming on the forums! ohmy.gifblink.gif Where are the lagmonsters when you need them? They eat the glitches & the failbots. xd.png

Thanks for letting us know what had happened TJ, & thank you TJ & the mods for all your hard work on fixing this insanity. biggrin.gif

Maybe TJ should announce with a less ominous name next time. I mean, "Mod Mayhem" does have a certain level of foreshadowing.

Next time it should be "Timely and Uncomplicated Joy-Bringing".

Maybe TJ should announce with a less ominous name next time. I mean, "Mod Mayhem" does have a certain level of foreshadowing.

Next time it should be "Timely and Uncomplicated Joy-Bringing".

Yes, Mod Mayhem does seem to have an unpleasant connotation.

That's not a bad name... except for it's so long, that it's going to be abbreviated and "TAUJB" just sounds weird.

Edited by Pink

Well, I eagerly await my Summoned egg hatching tomorrow. :3

Good night my dears. Dream of pretty eggs.

What was the new-now-gone-news? Anyone remember (part of) it?

Haven't been home / on a couple of days due to family things and now that I can get on, the new news is missing lol tongue.gif

I've been reading about MM (Mod Mayhem) throughout the thread, but.. any idea what it is?

Sheesh.. you don't get on a few days and the news has made itself invisable tongue.gif

To TJ: Good thing you caught that nasty bugging bug!!

You have my vote for Bug-killer of the Year!

ETA: Summoned egg? What on earth is that?

Edited by Dark_Goddess

Well shoot. I like to go back sometimes and review which eggs were released when. I guess that's out now. But thank you for telling us what happened.

Hey TJ

The Review User Descriptions link doesn't work.

My previous posting of this problem disappeared with the NEWS. I've made the print larger so you hopefully will see this.

Would you please fix it?

I think All the old news needs to be cleared out now and again, It gives a fresh new start and clears up space for new news biggrin.gif

I think All the old news needs to be cleared out now and again, It gives a fresh new start and clears up space for new news biggrin.gif

But it's basically the only record of releases and other stuff that we have. It's like the "history" of DC, once the forums started of course.

Kinda sad to see it go...

Ah well, thanks for informing us TJ.

Actually, the news didn't go all the way back to the beginning of the forum, or at least I don't think it did. The first release thread I remember seeing here was the Summers. There are people that have done a much better job than I have of keeping track of the history of dragcave. (I think the exact dates are on the wiki, I'm not sure) The only thing here was the original images TJ made for the releases. Some of them even had the official egg images. The only other release thread I knew to exist was for the Guardian/Alt Black, and that was not here. It was in Site Discussion. Anything earlier than that, I honestly don't know about.

Actually, the news didn't go all the way back to the beginning of the forum, or at least I don't think it did. The first release thread I remember seeing here was the Summers. There are people that have done a much better job than I have of keeping track of the history of dragcave. (I think the exact dates are on the wiki, I'm not sure) The only thing here was the original images TJ made for the releases. Some of them even had the official egg images. The only other release thread I knew to exist was for the Guardian/Alt Black, and that was not here. It was in Site Discussion. Anything earlier than that, I honestly don't know about.

Yeah, but still. tongue.gif I used it for reference sometimes.

(Don't know of the other places; I should check the wiki.)

It seems like a lot has happen in the week I was gone. Now my dragon cave forum is as slow as ever. Anyone else having this problem?

Throw us a bone towards Mod Madness/Mayhem?

And the User Descriptions Review thingie is broken.