TJ09

State of the Cave - 03/28/10

user posted image

.......^...................^

.......egg.............hatchling

^ this smile.gif

What does the hatchie look like, anyway?

I haven't seen anything. :/

there's a pic in the previous page of this thread ^^

but the hatchie odesn't look that lugia-ish to me... more like a jelly lavender wormie or something xd.png

Ok.... so this is what we know so far....

1.) News thread is eated by a bug.

2.) Mod Mayhem hasn't happened yet

3.) .....and there is still that "other stuff" that TJ forgot....  O.o

4.) New BSA which is "summon" that you must have all the trios (Magma, Thunder, Ice) to preform

5.) The Summon BSA produces a cool new egg as shown below:

user posted image

.......^...................^ 

.......egg.............hatchling

This is all we know so far, right??  blink.gif

RWAECFTUGIVYBHOUIJNPOKM{P"{JNOPERXYZSXDTUCFGIVYOUBHJL--!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting up a screen-cap of teh beh-beh!!

OMG, New Purple (colored) Breed! Must try my trio (on my oh so open scroll) Now!!1!111one!!!

"Summon: Use the powers of fire, ice, and thunder to summon a legendary egg."

. . . .

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

. . . . . .

/kick.

So for those of you who have gotten the egg. . . . was the AP empty or full when it worked? And if we can only have two 'Captain(Planet) Lugia' eggs, can we still summon more to drop into the AP? I know no one here knows--aside from TJ--but I figure we should start to think about these things.

o.o the forums empty!

but i still have my post count

:3

good thing for that, yeah? Would have realy suck if you lost them.

most of mine are in the news.

^ this smile.gif

It's cute! >w<

I gotta find some elementals, but I never see them on the AP or main page. I know they're rares, but seriously. I see silvers and golds occasionally on the ap, you'd think you'd see elementals.

Oh well. I guess all of this lowered my chances of finding them, anyway. :c

Now everyone wants them.

I thought the elementals were uncommon?

-shrug-

I just got gifted a magma, so in a few days I can give summon a shot.

I thought the elementals were uncommon?

-shrug-

I just got gifted a magma, so in a few days I can give summon a shot.

Haha no way. Besides, if they were uncommon, they would become even more rare now because of BSA. XP

I've only seen one elemental on the AP in my entire life.

The summon action doesn't show up on any of my Trio dragons. o.o

Not even gray'd out.

After I used it, it said I cannot use this action until April 10'th and now its gone. sad.gif

The summon action doesn't show up on any of my Trio dragons. o.o

Not even gray'd out.

After I used it, it said I cannot use this action until April 10'th and now its gone. :(

You have to wait two weeks until you can use your trio for that again. It's sorta like breeding. Personally, I think it's stupid how you have to wait such a long time whether it works or not. >:I

You have to wait two weeks until you can use your trio for that again. It's sorta like breeding. Personally, I think it's stupid how you have to wait such a long time whether it works or not. >:I

I think I'd be okay with that cooldown time for Summon if we had one Summon per Legendary Trio set... but nope, it's one use only for ALL your trio dragons and then cooldown. So it's a little unfortunate if it failed, which it did for me.

I know and 2 weeks is just fine. biggrin.gif Comparing to Vamps that can bite every 31 days, it's okay.

Incubate goes for 2 weeks as well.

Eh, I can wait and that allows me to see the Rugia adult until then. happy.gif

Haha no way. Besides, if they were uncommon, they would become even more rare now because of BSA. XP

I've only seen one elemental on the AP in my entire life.

Well, they're uncommon as far as TJ's concerned, anyway (otherwise they wouldn't have gotten a BSA at all.) Then again, he says papers are uncommon, too, and I had a way easier time getting silvers than I did getting papers. rolleyes.gif

since clarification is needed, here goes...

The summoned egg is meant to be rare. Trios are uncommon, though they breed like rares.

From the Suggestions forum here. The Summon egg is supposed to be rare, but the Trio dragons are indeed uncommons. Since Kila helped sprite the Icicle, I'd think she'd know.

I think it's a scroll-wide cooldown because the Summon is supposed to be rare. It takes a lot more patience to get one than if you could summon once per 2 weeks per set of Trios.

I'm really looking forward to getting another chance at the egg. My first summon attempt failed. Thanks to whoever linked the hatchling's picture.

I know and 2 weeks is just fine. biggrin.gif Comparing to Vamps that can bite every 31 days, it's okay.

Incubate goes for 2 weeks as well.

Eh, I can wait and that allows me to see the Rugia adult until then. happy.gif

I thought Vamps can only bite/breed on halloween..?

That explains why my friend has so many, and it's almost April... D:

Love the Summoned hatchling. :3 Can't wait to see it gender.

I was expecting it to be blue though, like the egg. Still, very cute. Great work Marri!

Then howw do you know it looks like lugia? The hatchling doesn't look like lugia to me. Looks more like a baby waterhorse.

I didn't say it looks like Lugia, though, someone else did and they were assuming. Dunno how they brought up Lugia from the trio, lol.

The Trio/Lugia connection is from the Pokemon 2000 movie.

... I love that my spell check recognizes Pokemon as a correctly spelled word without me having to add it. :3

The Trio/Lugia connection is from the Pokemon 2000 movie.

... I love that my spell check recognizes Pokemon as a correctly spelled word without me having to add it. :3

Pokemon has become a real word. xd.png Its just that awesome.

=o

pokemon=win.

The whole tri theng stems from two things...

Look atr TJs trio dragons codes...(they were shortend versions of the legendary birds names)

Lugia is the GAURDIAN of the sea, also: in the orignal pokemon myster dungeon you had to have the three birds to get to lugia.