Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. But I want Roon arts in mah DC store nao. D:

Seriously. I've yet to buy something from the store, but I don't think I could resist any Roon art put in there.

I think it looks like the nebula. =\

Thanks for all the support guys, I'll let ya know soon as I make the suggestion in merchandise designs.

I got back a yes from the second artist of the nebula. There are three in total, I haven't heard back yet from the third.

edit: heard back from the third, still no. Also because my nebula doesn't look like the sprite nebula. Their reasoning is sound and I can't really argue any case so .. /Sigh Nebula's not going up then.

Edited by Roon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;-; the nebula... is like.. one of the top ones I wanted to go into the shop T__T one of the artist's refused cause it's not right.

fml *mourns*

NOOOOOOOOO that's one of the best ones! DDDDDDD8

You know what. That's just plain mean. I personally think the designs on the wings look more like nebulas, but then again I can't really see the diference between galaxies and nebulas....... >.<

If you were to change the eye color for the DC store design, they should accept it.

I would just die if A.) 1 of my concepts was finished/put in the cave B.) drawn by you C.) if your art of my dragon was to be put in the DC store.

/end rant

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

but your art is so good. i mean, look at how long that takes you and how great the results are! Edited by saph

D: Pity about the neb. I can't really see the difference on the sprites, anyhow...

I support Roon! *Considers making a banner*

I asked them if I changed it would they reconsider and now they're talking it out

don't make banners ;-; you'll make me shy!!

But you are that awesooooooooome!

Fine :}

Also, drat. I'll have to get in-cave then. That'll take, like, foreverrrrrrrrrr...

But you are that awesooooooooome!

Fine :}

Also, drat. I'll have to get in-cave then. That'll take, like, foreverrrrrrrrrr...

I could commission it for you. ;D /shot

I asked them if I changed it would they reconsider and now they're talking it out

But I made a banner, and you weren't shy. 8D *derp*

I hope they come to some kind of agreement about the Nebula. To me the way you drew the Nebula is how I pictured it would look if I saw it in real life, rather than a small one made up of tiny pixels. That was before I googled nebula, of course (don't groan - I hate astronomy). I understand the difference now, but perhaps there's some middle ground that can be agreed upon. It's a darn shame that the person you drew the nebula for didn't even use it. It's really beautiful.

Sooooo hoping these get used for merchandise. First thing I'd do, get the Bright Pink as a shirt for my sister. And then a BBW shirt for myself (yeah, I'm totally biased).

Also....I don't think the Waverunner looks creepy.