Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I'll try to figure out how to do that and get back to you Aynessa :P

thanks guys!

edit: sweetling file is deeeeeeaaaaadddd ;-;

Edited by Roon

thanks hon <3

D: I hope you feel better! You didn't catch the virus from your computer did you? D: It could make you shut down!

I'llbeserioussorry.

Get well soon dear <3

Thank you! <3 I'm starting to feel a little better. My headaches aren't as severe and my throat doesn't hurt so much anymore. But I have a ridonculous cough. If it starts up, it takes me like 3 minutes to calm down. x(

Lol no I didn't shut down. In fact, I think my computer's virus-free now. I got on last night and when I tried the Internet it said I had to reconfigure the proxy settings. So I did. And then I restarted the computer an BAM!-- Virus is GONE!!! biggrin.gif Idk why it disapeared or how, but I'm soo happy!

Oh btw the panda-fox is SUPER adorable! :3 If I can, I want to buy something with that design. laugh.gif That fox is one of the cutest things I've EVAR SEEN! <3

edit: sweetling file is deeeeeeaaaaadddd ;-;

WHAAATTTT???? what happened?!?!?!?! O.O

Photoshop file is corrupted, can't open it anymore, which means I can't access the bigger version (a bit more than twice as big as the one you guys have access to), and I can't modify anything - meaning I cant recolor it like I wanted to.

Glad you're feeling better!

Thank you! <3 I'm starting to feel a little better. My headaches aren't as severe and my throat doesn't hurt so much anymore. But I have a ridonculous cough. If it starts up, it takes me like 3 minutes to calm down. x(

D'aww, you're better, but I'm sick now. xd.png Not a bad thing, of course, just saying.

I'm running high fevers, bad headaches and the sore throat. I'll race you to the Not-Sick-Anymore line. wink.gif

D'aww, you're better, but I'm sick now. xd.png Not a bad thing, of course, just saying.

I'm running high fevers, bad headaches and the sore throat. I'll race you to the Not-Sick-Anymore line. wink.gif

hahaha you're ON! xd.png

but Im gonna win. Just sayin'. >.>

I hope you feel better too hun! smile.gif

Wait..... Roon, exactly HOW big was this file? o.o

it was a little more than twice as big as the version you guys can see in my dA. And hon D: it's not just about the fact that I had access to a big version of the sweetling.. it's mostly that I cant modify ANYTHING D:

I understand that. And it's really quite a shame that this has happened. And I'm not saying that because the sweetling was the dragon I requested/love. I would be very upset if this had happened to any of your dragon art.

As for my question about the size, I was just curious. Idk why, but I somehow imagined it to be much much bigger. Just my imagination blowing things out of perportion, I guess. happy.gif;; Sorry.

D'aww. I hope you get it fixed soon, Roon. ): I love the sweetling, so cute how it's omnomnomming on it's tail.

thanks hon!

Sweetling has been recovered! <3 good as new! All thanks to TPishek :3

Edited by Roon

For the dragons that you will not draw... say that someone could draw them and gave you the line art, would you color them?

For the dragons that you will not draw... say that someone could draw them and gave you the line art, would you color them?

The coloring on those dragons is what's the hard part, really.

yes, what Rhea said, and I'm just not looking to collab with anyone right now :3

What dragon are you thinking of, specifically?

thanks hon!

Sweetling has been recovered! <3 good as new! All thanks to TPishek :3

Woooooooooot! Grats Roon~ biggrin.gif

I love a challenge and i'm really good at drawing and sculpting dragons so which ever one the artists on here choose not to draw. I'd like to try. And i am still learning photoshop, so if it were coming from me i'd just stick to colored pencils. x_X but if I personally started drawing dragons I just wanted to ask ahead of time if i donated the line art to the artists that can color them, if they would. it's not for me, no commissions. just merely a learning process.