Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Oh yeah, that. XD

I remember the drama after me posting one not-well-thought-out sentence on one of the worst days in my life so far...

Anyway, I luff that shirt.

Just saw Rhea's sig and I just wanted to tell you how much I absolutley love your art! I think the terrae is the cutest one I've seen yet biggrin.gif

Holy alot.png that Terrae is amazing. And I don't even LIKE the terraes......but your art makes me want to collect billions of them. x3 Soooooooo adorable!!! <3

Uwaaaaa~ I hope you post your personal art here. biggrin.gif I would luffffff to see~

And, pssssh you're silly. People would totally buy your stuff on DA. *thwaps you* But, since the dragons you've made here are technically not your own creation, you would be unable to sell it in the DA store.

Edited by aynessa

Well yeah that's why I was asking about the DC store.

Now I want my rainbow dragon on a t-shirt. Thanks guys. rolleyes.gif

that dragon char is yours and you can do what you want with it xd.png

I know, but I don't know how to get stuff off of the computer and onto a t-shirt. xd.png

I know, but I don't know how to get stuff off of the computer and onto a t-shirt. xd.png

Well, you could do this. Or, you could pay for a company like this one to do it for you and then ship it to you. :3

Woooo shirt!

Though, I'll have to convince my mum... >.<

Tell her it's for the good of all humanity.

And it'll look really cool. xd.png

Tell her it's for the good of all humanity.

And it'll look really cool. xd.png

lulz. Then again, she always complains that I rarely have new clothes beacuse I never want to get anything, so maybe it won't be so hard.

I'll try... sometime.

Woooo shirt!

Though, I'll have to convince my mum... >.<

Mum? O_o

[yes I know.

Britons for the win and all that.]

Speaking of clothes, I barely have any.

Like, < 5 pants + < 5 shirts.

Id get a shirt with the terrae cause its so cute<3

But if someone went, "what is that?" Idk if I could live down saying, its fan art from the dragon cave xd.png

That's instant social suicide where I am. Dragcave = guilty pleasure

Pfft xd.png

Hahaha well since its so darn cute, okay!

Id get it as a PJ shirt so I could go to bed with an adorable dwagon<3

Then id get my boyfriend a matching one >:]! Mwuahahaha!

I want to make keychains and bookmarks out of some drawings, for selling em. I need to find a company that does this.

Those are so awesome xd.png

Mine always bubbled up or curled though.

My shrinkey oven didn't like me.

Edit: forgot this,

There's a book store by me that does custom book marks. Idk how it works, I never read the poster. But maybe there's a library or book store around you that does this too?

Edited by purple_amethyst

I want to make keychains and bookmarks out of some drawings, for selling em. I need to find a company that does this.

Well, you could use this company? =O

Edited by aynessa

xd.png There was a company I found a year or so ago that had fabulous pricing, but I apparently lost it in my bookmarks. (I have like a billion....it's hard to find stuff sometimes...) I did a bunch of research back when I had a table for Artist Alley at AWA. I'll try to find the company again... =x