Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Can I have a red dragon?

Roon, when are you going to open up requests again? ;-;

Roon, when are you going to open up requests again? ;-;

~this. I've been dying to get one of her works.

wha, guys ;-; what rhea said.

@ aynessa - are these companies that you just ordered online from? If you've worked with one before, I'd love to see a link to it. If you can't find it then it's okay ^^

*Hugs Roon*

But I can totally understand their impatience. Your work is something hard to wait for. It's something wanted now. Though, as I've gotten my squeeful terrae, I can no longer sympathize with them.

Mwahaha >:3

Oh, I didn't know she only had a day's break. Haven't been on this thread in days xd.png.

btw, I love your Avatar, Rhea!

i love the terrae. roon, its just because youre such an awesome artist. i shall be more patient in the future. sorrys. happy.gif;;

wha, guys ;-; what rhea said.

@ aynessa - are these companies that you just ordered online from? If you've worked with one before, I'd love to see a link to it. If you can't find it then it's okay ^^

Yeah seriously folks.......let her take some time off to draw what she wants to draw! smile.gif I personally would be interested in seeing anything you draw, Roon, regardless of whether it's related to dragons or not. happy.gif But that's cause I'm a huge fan, teehee~ <3

I didn't actually order anything. I did a bunch of research to try and see the best companies to attempt ordering from for custom bookmarks, buttons, etc. From my research, I found that Zoo Printing had the best price for bookmarks per 1000 or 2500 that you order, but if you wanted to purchase less than 1000, Printing For Less had the best pricing out of all the other competitors. However, for the sheer amount that you get, Zoo Printing was best. You got 1000 bookmarks for $74, as compared to Printing For Less selling 500 bookmarks for $79 - however, Printing For Less would allow you to purchase less than 1000.

Granted, I did the research about a year and a half ago, so that may have changed....at just a quick glance, it looks like the prices are the same, but I'm not sure.

(Edited because I'm super OCD and I wanted to fix the non-capitalized "L"....*cough* When I should be doing homework...)

.....edited again because I have a random question. Do you actually have a scroll, Roon, or do you just like DC's dragon sprites? xd.png Sorry, thought just popped into my head and won't leave me alone.

OK, I'm really gonna do my homework this time...

Edited by aynessa

Well, I never saw anything about that, so... ;_;

Thanks so much Aynessa <3 that's very helpful (i can afford none of these ;-; ). I'll save these links for when I have money XDDD

Yes, I do have a scroll, it is here; http://dragcave.net/user/lil_dragon_blue

I keep meaning to make a scroll link for myself ._. but i never get the chance.

Good luck with your homework!

@ everyone else XD you're all so sweet

You should just link to your scroll with that image currently in your signature. A lot of people do that.

amethyst, you do know that there's a code BBCode for showing, well, code?

[co-de][/code]

So

[URL=http://dragcave.net/user/lil_dragon_blue][IMG=http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/lil_dragon_blue/siggy1.jpg][/URL]

->

user posted image

Edited by RheaZen

I know how to do it XD I was just too lazy to make an image that leads to it :P bah, if you guys insist.. Thanks Purple

pfft xd.png

so much HTML that i dont know. and i figured you knew how, i just felt like saving you the trouble lol

and i need a more interesting siggy...and avatar...

i really like sockpuppets avvy, i wanna find someone who makes fan art kinda like that.

any references? :3

random comment for roon:

your terrae is my phone's background xd.png

D:< Nuuuu it's mine, all mine!

*Steals from amethyst*

The Terrae and Nocturne are awesome! And will always have a soft spot for the cute Nebula.