Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

oh jeez, now i feel really stupid lol

i thought rhea meant me xd.png hahah!

and i asked if a free spot was open yet.

but i can be really...me...sometimes and not figure things out even after ive read directions 3 times x]

a spot opens each time i finish a request, so if it says I'm working on something, then there are no spots. They get taken very quickly each time though XD

@Getpwned - you could commission at any time at all and be put first in line. Commissions have to be an original character or your own dragon design (I'd be happy to design something for you too, like I did with Nimrodel's commission), and not a DC dragon, since I can't charge for those.

sorry for the late reply- I think i get it now...*stalks and waits for open spot*

>:D

Just try it! I'll be waiting.

*waves hand at Dark of the Undead* Yeah! I'm not going to be alone that night! xd.png

I was quite confused a page ago lol. I wonder how the dragon will come out. >:3

... Well, me and Dark are both undead, so we can't die a second time... So I don't think so... >:]

'Cause I'm armed with... What am I armed with? D:

Doesn't matter if I kill you or not. I just need to... detail you.

This usually involves chopping off various limbs and such, though often a good beheading makes it all so easy.

.... um... Riiiight. So, over here and being normal, I'm just gonna say I'm struggling with this next one D: Dunno why but I have no ideas and cant even get a proper sketch together.

I'm thinking paper rolls.

xd.png

:< No inspiration? Hmm....Stalking the net usually helps me. xd.png

.... um... Riiiight. So, over here and being normal, I'm just gonna say I'm struggling with this next one D: Dunno why but I have no ideas and cant even get a proper sketch together.

D:

Oh noes.

And do forgive our randomosity. I think it stems from a certain amount of brain-dead-ness.

Your randomness is fine XD you were kinda posting at 3am yesterday ._.

Stalking the net usually helps me to :( I browsed deviantart for a long while, just trying to pick up inspiration.

Then I looked at pictures of sleeping cats :B It helped more than browsing dA did XD

I just found a tutorial I consider very helpful, it has several very key tips that moderate photoshop users will appreciate, I thought I'd share :3

http://bluefeathers.deviantart.com/#/d2sonc7

Selection tool is heavenly, btw. It saves so much time.

(and yes, Terra is all I'm working on right now).

Edited by Roon

Selection tool is my one and only god when I'm editing photos of drawings with a blank background. /is scannerless ;__;

As for inspiration, if this helps, I'd consider also browsing some leaves or green rocks for inspiration. xd.png But that's just me. I'm sure that eet will be awesome.

Edited by lightbird

I'm... just trying to pose it well ._. I'm not sure I can gather inspiration from rocks XD

If I may ask a small favor, please don't use the word god like that with me ^^; it makes me uncomfortable, as I am religious.

Oh, OK. I'm atheistic and let's end it at that.

As for rocks, I meant that it could be a good inspiration for skin texture etc. ^^

I'm very sure about how I'm going to color it, but just getting it's form down isn't happening right now. Usually they come to me very easily. I'm probably just art blocked or something. :(

Make a bee buzzing around it and it's like "Gah! A bee!"

o__o;

Uh. Right. I managed to hypercam the sketch part of it. Anyone interested? What speed setting do you want? (real-time, as I draw everything, or do you want a super-speed through the thing as it gets a clean sketch?).

How's this Rhea? I'll probably remove the chest-thing

edit: forgot picture x_x

user posted image

Edited by Roon

So.....COOL!!! *huggles* I'm definitely snagging the next spot. I swear this as a proud undead.