Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Aaaaa, so cute! Thank you! X3

'Twill be going in my sig as soon as I figure out how I want to rearrange everything.

I've been thinking about donating, but live in sweden and wondered if it would be ok to donate through the swedish doctors without borders? would be a little different- currency for one, but fairly easy to look up how much 1 dollar is in kronor smile.gif

You can donate through anything you like! And as much as you want :P But, while your donations are much appreciated, I can't draw for anyone else.

@ Everyone - thanks <3

Edited by Roon

I finaaly convinced my Gramma to donate 50 bucks. I want nothing in return. It's a joy to help!

awesome of you <3

@ Sapphire - thanks <3

Uwaaaaaa~ that Shallow is SO hopelessly adorable. *squishes it*

I feel your pain, TPishek. D: I just rearranged my signature too....whyyyyy must there be a text limit!?!?

Uwaaaaaa~ that Shallow is SO hopelessly adorable. *squishes it*

I feel your pain, TPishek. D: I just rearranged my signature too....whyyyyy must there be a text limit!?!?

It's funny reading the lineage banners.

Winding Dusk Demon, or Lineage And Demon, or Sea Circle Dusk.

xd.png

horrible racist comments

This made me sad. :T Most of my friends are pakistani, a lot of their families were actually affected by this. Thinking that some people are celebrating the loss of my friend's cousin just makes me...grrr.

Yeah, our local mosques are running several charities right now. Attended a fundraising dinner the other night. smile.gif

Edited by Amore

That's great :3 I suspect my university will be up to some fundraiser or another once school kicks in. Lots of activists there :B

And good luck to your friends' families

Edited by Roon

If you don't have money to donate, try spreading the word instead :3 Tell your friends, or if you visit any other forum, make a thread there. You're welcome to use what I typed out.

my mom/grandma thinks it's a hoax cause she didn't hear about it on the news.

I was like mom, really? its all over the internet. sorry you don't know what that is.

Ha! oh well. I donate myself :3 no need for that selfish womans help.

I'm in california on vacation at the moment though, I wonder if there's a way i can donate from here, in person?

I could've sworn I posted a request here already... A Pygmy dragon and a Mint dragon playing.

I could've sworn I posted a request here already... A Pygmy dragon and a Mint dragon playing.

If you haven't noticed, there are rules for requesting.

Also, the subtitle is currently "Not taking any more requests".

I just finally finished the lineart for the red cross dragon @__@ I think I could have it colored by tomorrow. I've just been majorly artblocked D: fighting it is hard. :C