Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

You've been here from the beginning, supporting me, so yeah, you are :3

I'm very happy you like it <3 *hugs back*

<333

I had to take out the quote in my sig for it to fit fully. But totally worth it.

I just keep staring at it - you've crammed in so much detail into a picture that seems so cute and simple.

I love the little flowers.

Thank you XD

This is what happens when I'm given an interesting dragon to draw!! I actually have fun with it and put in the effort :P Whereas something like the nocturne was like "uuuh when's this gonna be over" and I pretty much half-assed it.

I'm curious though, what would I have to do if I wanted to offer a few of these to the DC store? ._.

Well, at least we got the pigeon out of it XD

I don't know. Honestly with all the drama that could stem from you posting that you'd made fanart of dragons without checking with their spriters/creatores *glares at earlier bits of the thread*-

Wait what 77 pages what.

._.

Anyways, I'd be a tad wary. Might just be best to PM a mod though, as I'm not very savvy with store stuff.

Nu emoticon do not want.

Edited by RheaZen

Yeah that's what I'm wondering. I have no idea how to track down the original spriters - cause you have the people who sprited it (often several) and the people/person who thought up the idea.. so it'll be a headache. I'm not sure where to start or if it is even desirable to have more shop stuff (I'm assuming it helps DC out with costs or whatnot?)

Well, if you check the donation meter, you can see that DC gets by okay. At least, it did last I checked.

I'd say it's not really necessary.

(Tho, if you were to get the terrae on a shirt, I'd buy it straightaway.)

Meh, I just figured since they've been drawn anyways they could be put to some use. I'd certainly feel very happy if people bought tshirts or anything with my drawings on em XD

edit: @TP - thanks :3

Edited by Roon

OMG.

That is adorable.

ino rite?

You could definitely sell your designs on stuff. Iunno about using dA's option though - I heard that the rates are pretty sucky.

*Wants a green shirt with the terrae on it* Now that I've thought of it I can't stop thinking of it!

If given time I would be able to create t-shirts with those designs on it that arent' pieces of censorkip.gif but I would need permission from many people....

ino rite?

You could definitely sell your designs on stuff. Iunno about using dA's option though - I heard that the rates are pretty sucky.

*Wants a green shirt with the terrae on it* Now that I've thought of it I can't stop thinking of it!

You could always do what.. was it lightbird? did and just make it yourself. Certain stores offer the service. I could give you a slightly bigger picture file so it doesn't get pixelized. You won't need permission since it's your own personal use.

Nothing I post would ever sell on dA >_>; Have you -seen- the art on there? Why would people buy my doodles? XD

Pft, it all comes down to a matter of taste. *Lazy hand-flip* Don't put yourself down like that.

I'll ask lightbird about what she did. Thanks for the tip ;)

Oh - I was just going back to the OP to take another look at all your stuff when I noticed that you have a different version of the terrae dragon in it. Could you do a resize of that version for my sig instead of the one I'm using currently, please? I like transparent-fading-into-background better than just a rectangle.

If you don't mind :P

Edited by RheaZen

If you haven't noticed, Roon is taking a break. Also, you can only really request a certain dragon - what the dragon is doing is mostly up to Roon.

Awee roon<3

I've only been here a short time, but you definitely found a long term fan in me!

That is the cutest terrae I've ever seen, and I'm not too fond of them lol but that picture makes me see them in a new light.

This sounds mega sappy I know xP

But I'm an artist too, I just don't do digital or anything. So art has a big impact on me, its how I express myself and what I'm feeling.

@ Rhea - that -is- the one you have XD it's a cropped version of the one in the OP, since it'd be too big to include all the fog.

The best I can offer you is to remove the background fog, if you dont want the box.

@ purple - thank you hon <3

Edited by Roon

You could always do what.. was it lightbird? did and just make it yourself. Certain stores offer the service. I could give you a slightly bigger picture file so it doesn't get pixelized. You won't need permission since it's your own personal use.

Nothing I post would ever sell on dA >_>; Have you -seen- the art on there? Why would people buy my doodles? XD

I did what? D:

That dragon is full of awesomeness. And sparkles. And that tongue and little paws! I think this is the best one from you yet. And forgive the incoherence, I'm still low on caffeine today. XD

Luff It~ xd.png

Its adorable~!

*Squeals in fan mood*

Terrae Dragon for RheaZen complete!

user posted image

Forum Sig Size:

user posted image

I spent quite a lot of time on this one. It's commission-quality, cause Rhea is special :3 Don't think I'll be doing this for the rest of you D:<

Unless you pay me tongue.gif in which case, you can expect about the same amount of work to go into it.

CLOSING FOR A FEW DAYS

This one took a while and I want to take a break for a bit to draw my own things. Commissions will still be open, requests are not.

O.o

That's amazing.

So pretty.