Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

thank you thank you <3 ~

Ha sorry for vanishing again D: It's funny how I manage to draw the most while I'm busy >_>;; hm.

Anyways ~ I'm taking requests in exchange for eggs that I really want ;-; get me eggs and get DC chibi requests! If there are two people offering the same egg at the same time then I'll go for the one with the better lineage 8D

My friend Mashi requested an image of her beating up a bear. 8D I have cool friends, no? Linked due to cartoon blood! If that sort of thing bothers you please dont click <3

http://fav.me/d45xdxf

Edited by Roon

Ah, sorry should've mentioned! The list is right at the top of the first page! 8D

Edited by Roon

Murrrrr Soooo tempted to ask for a silver blue rosebud art piece =D I can breed bronze and silver tinsels.

only tempted? 8D Come on, I need shiny eggs <3

I've spent more time than is healthy hunting the cave for them

Edited by Roon

I would love one sorta like Tikigurl's Pygmy, only of my Gentle Rose, the white blue rosebud I have on my scroll.

This one?

user posted image

I can get started once I have the eggs. Currently scroll locked for the next 21 hrs - how would you like to negotiate the trade?

only tempted? 8D Come on, I need shiny eggs <3

I've spent more time than is healthy hunting the cave for them

As have I, and tried to trade for them. However, anyone who has a tinsel only wants to trade for tinsels or alt. blacks or alt. vines or metallics, which i don't have. Believe me, I've tried.

*wants a flamingo*

I have metallics ): they never want to breed. I would not blame the tinsel-owners 8D they remain to be extremely rare

Ooooo I have tinsels I can breed for arts o3o This is very tempting, I shall stalk when I have some spare shinies to offer o3o

I have never asked for anything in return for my eggs =) Once I can get a bronze or silver tinsel its yours for the art you make =) and yes thats the rosebud. Just recently tried for children and nothing this time around. Bronze has laid a single bronze so far, silver had a failed tinsel.

<3 yay ~ I know I asked for very rare eggs so I expect to leave these requests open for a while before I get anything XD No worries ~ I have three weeks of pure free time <3 <3

edit: @ Dolphinsong - Thanks so much <3 <3 I would absolutely love to draw the rosebud 8D I have been looking for an excuse to draw that breed, especially the blue <3

Edited by Roon

Yeah, I always think I'm going to draw so much when I'm free, but then I end up goofing around.

I have room for two eggs now, so if anyone has any of the eggs I need I'd be happy to take them off your hands!

Just remember there are 2 blue rosebuds. Nakase's pink blue and my silver blue =)

I know, it says your name right on the wiki which is where I picked up the sprite from 8D As soon as I obtain the eggs I'll start drawing it. I'll attempt to plan it so I can recolor it as the pink/red with relative ease so that there may be two versions!

I would try, but my rare dragons rarely agree with me in the successful breeding category. ;_;

And nice bear by the way.

with eggs, yes. If you can transfer me any of the eggs from my list then I'll do a request in exchange.

@ Kandy - none of mine either D:< I've had the gold for something like two years, it's never bred another gold! And very rarely breeds anything else anyways >_< boo. Fertility does nothing D:<

Would you be willing to draw a female hellfire?

I have a silver tinsel hatchling with not-so-pretty, but not inbred, lineage right now, or I could IOU one of prettier lineage. :3

If I manage to catch a CB Magma, I'll definitely have a request for you, then. smile.gif I haven't had luck with anything on your list except Magmas xd.png

Although I just got my first Bronze Tinsel. smile.gif It's not too bad of one, either. I have to give my first two Tinsel eggs to the Tinsel Gifting group, but after that...third one's yours xd.png

Edited by mooniechan

Question: If i asked you to draw a DC dragon with a text bubble how much would that be?

I could draw that for an egg from my list but in terms of "how much" I'm not taking DC dragons for commissions, only your own creations (OCs) or anything not-copyrighted.

@ kadoatie - Could I see it please? How many days does it have left before it grows? Yes, I can draw a Hellfire

@ mooniechan - this'll be open for a bit ;)

Edited by Roon

D: That reminds me, I still owe you a second gen bronze tinsel. Still want, even once you have yours from Dolphinsong?