Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

but not everyone's parents will let them, and not everyone will want to. You can't force a person to make an account on an online site.

Hidden stalker coming to the surface .

This idea could be really stupid, but what if people PM'd you their request, and you posted it on dA, and gave them the link ? Then people who don't have dA could still request, and you wouldn't be posting it on DC .

Hmmmm, that's true :\ This might not be the best idea, but let's say you have it posted that there's one open spot, but 3 people PM you within the course of 2 minutes . You could accept the first one, but put the other 2 on a waiting list, with them knowing it could be weeks until you decide to do their requests . It's probably not how you want to do it, but it is an idea that could possibly (keyword possibly) work, maybe . . .

I really would prefer to not have a waiting list on requests ):

I am spending way too much time putting in details no one is ever gonna notice on this dragon QQ

haha thanks Saph <3

What I've been working on! Click for the bigger version!

user posted image

Shepherd Dragons are fast short-distance fliers that have taken to being quite the annoyance to the local sheep.

D'awwww. but poor sheep!

Just one thing (hope you don't mind crits?) - I feel like it'd be more dynamic if the dragon was facing more towards us, since a full profile view seems odd/static when compared to all the perspective in the picture.

Thanks guys <3

Yes I like crits 8D I started with the dragon and then drew the background, so my planning is at fault. Though, to be quite honest, I dont think I could pull off a dragon flying forward. My anatomy has to get stronger before I could fully understand how that would work.

Thanks guys <3

Yes I like crits 8D I started with the dragon and then drew the background, so my planning is at fault. Though, to be quite honest, I dont think I could pull off a dragon flying forward. My anatomy has to get stronger before I could fully understand how that would work.

Your anatomy is amazing compared to mine. <3 I want to hug both the dragon and the sheep.

not everyone here is over 13 =P and you have to be to sign up for dA

And Saph's point about parents not letting them is also valid.

@ Will - it's because then I'm not breaking DC forum rules. dA isn't going to ban me if I draw fanart.

It really doesn't matter if you post them here or on DA though, since fan art really is copyright infringement anyway. Th only way it would not be illegal is if it's a parody or something similar. Companies and copyright holders tolerate fan art because it's good advertisement and it rarely hurts the company/ copyright holder. Of course there are many grey areas and other details related to individual or how closely the fan art resembles the original, etc.

Yes, it does matter. Because I'm interesting in not breaking the forum rules. You are misunderstanding my purpose here.

Edit: removed my posts regarding the issue as I don't think discussing this further is gonna get me anywhere :x

@ Darkshadow - I'm trying hard to get better 8D but thanks! I dont think the sheep is in a position to give hugs but the dragon might want one!

Edited by Roon

@ Darkshadow - I'm trying hard to get better 8D but thanks! I dont think the sheep is in a position to give hugs but the dragon might want one!

No problem! I'll give both you and the dragon hugs! Keep trying and your art will become even more epic! 8D *squeezes both Roon and dragon*

OHMYGAWD D8 YOU'RE SO AMAZING <333333

His tail is beautiful Q AQ

Shepherd Dragons are fast short-distance fliers that have taken to being quite the annoyance to the local sheep.

How to Train Your Dragon.

@ Dark - user posted image

@Roon: *hugs right back*

aw you put it in your siggy 8D that's adorable

(although I am not sure if you know but that's just a smily I picked up off dA XD one of the plz thingies)

aw you put it in your siggy 8D that's adorable

(although I am not sure if you know but that's just a smily I picked up off dA xd.png one of the plz thingies)

I needed a hug...feeling down right now... I know what it was, but I appreciate it all the same. I'll still be stalking your art thread...

OMG that dragon is amazing. also...luffles what the sheep is saying.

*notices the details* xd.png love the tail tip, and the wing hand. lovely.

*glomps roon* good job!

the details I was talking about earlier was stuff like me bothering to shade in his toe nails, and dot along his skin in white, and add a face to the farmer >__>

@ Dark ): I hope you feel better hon!

Edited by Roon