Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Alright, does it look like the ocean to you? Can I consider myself done with the water?

user posted image

Edited by Roon

Ooh, Roon, the water is perfect! All swirly and swishy and ocean-y @__@ Amazing job, as usual biggrin.gif

Ooh, pretty, but I can't really say - the dynamic of the picture will no doubt be different when you add in the landmass details, etc. But it does look good.

Oh, well I guess I can change it even once the rest is done, I'm being careful with the layers so I can reuse it if I need to 8D Thank you both for your input <3

Layers are <3

Can't wait to see the update. And I totes want to know what game this is/will be :>

Ha, sorry this isn't for the game XD It's just for me! The person I'm drawing the game stuff for is lazy and annoying and disorganized. He messaged me asking me if I started on the logo design. He didn't even tell me there WAS a logo design when we met to discuss it. And he messaged me like, an hour after we talked!

I want to strangle this person. I told them they either get organized or I'm not doing it >__> seriously, artists, dont put up with this crap. Also, I'm selling my rights to the images to the game, so I'm not posting them anywhere ): I will however, be able to show you what parts I did after the game comes out.

Ooh, I see. Well, pretty map anyhow, and I can't wait to see what it's like anyways. I'm curious as to how your stuff may be incorporated (if it is. Ugh disorganized folks.)

ooh roon its purty! the water's good. the only thing that's been bothering me is the dragon's back looks weird cause the spines are positioned at a slightly sideways view while rest of the dragon is from a top view. does that even make sense?

obnoxious person=die D:<

lol kidding

but really.

good luck roon! can't wait to see the finished result of the game adn the pic.

Ahaha I totally turned down the project 8D a number of other things happened and I was like, this guy has no idea what he's doing. So I am no longer doing any iwhatever games!

In the meantime, here's the finished up Over the Ocean, thanks for your opinions in the WIPs <3

Click to see the full view on dA:

user posted image

I adore it Roon! biggrin.gif You're beyond wonderful! *hugs you very tight*

Roon, if I were rich, I would give you all my monies to be my personal art slave.

Seriously, your drawings are epically adorable. xd.png

@ Afa - <3 *hugs back*

@ Tiki - if I were rich, I would do nothing but sit and draw XD

@ Dragonwing - practice! There really is no way around that D: (trust me I've tried)

@ Saph - <3 thank youu

The eyes on the dragon are so mesmerizing. Shiny.

The kitteh is cute too. It must be fun to look out of the backdrop of a picture at an unseen world with a blank stare, where a human is marveling at the details and how fun it must be to play with holly.

What program do you use? Do you use a tablet? Tell me your secrets!!

I'm having Roon Art Withdrawal. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Oh and I feexed my little sig pic of the Pygmy you drew for me.

I figured out how to properly cut it out from the background and resize it without it losing color and looking choppy and... gross. XP

Before: user posted image

After: user posted image

Don't really know why you needed to know that but I wanted to tell someone. xd.png

Yay me!

Bump in disguise because I want to see more wonderful Arts. <3

thanks <3 I really like how you put together your sig! I think I told you this before!

I wish I could fix the lack of art. I probably could if I was motivated to finish my damned boring homework quickly so I can have time for art @_@ but there's always something more to work on...

School ruins everything.

Edit: Classes end Dec 6! Remind me to draw something then if I forget!

@ Orange - you got me! I'm Batman! And I use a wacom graphire and CS5 8D

@ Kandycat - thanks! <3

Edited by Roon

Yeah, that's why I'm dreading going back to school. I already have work, which makes me have no life. School will probably turn me into a crazy hermit. DX

Maybe if I throw some monies at you, it will motivate you to draw? laugh.gif

Probably won't happen this week, as I have to buy my sister a birthday present (and i still have no idea what to buy her. All I know is it has to include Giraffes in some way).

But mehbeh next week.

Mehbeh.

Commissions are closed indefinitely 8D I don't think I'm going back to them as they are now, they just were not worth it.