Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

yes I definitely do want :D I want ALL of the tinsels! Or as many as I can have before my hand falls off from drawing

*squees*

OMYGAWD that is adorable! laugh.gif

The wings are just breathtaking. You did a wonderful job Roon!

<3 Thanks all! I spent a really long time trying to get the wings right, but I still feel like I haven't done them justice @_@ This is the best I can do with my current knowledge

It really is beautiful. The wings look like icicles, they're so bright and vivid. You did a fantastic job. That is definitely one of my favorites. happy.gif

aw thank you <3

I'm finished sketching the rosebud! I'm very pleased with how it looks 8D I think you guys will like it!

I updated the front page since I just obtained a magma and I've gotten all the Tinsels now. Also a small note if anyone else has eggs and wants to request - the waiting list atm is about a week and a bit, so you might have to wait a while before getting your drawing. Dont get mad at me if I cant draw it right away D:

aww, you art is awsome! I have golden tinsel ya know. if you want I can try to breed you one biggrin.gif but I dont know how lucky I will be, you know how stubborn are tinsels =/

EDIT: I just bred my tinsel for first time. it produced a tinselfail biggrin.gif this mate will probably be just till I find something better, but it still looks nice http://dragcave.net/lineage/eUaW7 :3

Edited by dreamgirl5

xd.png right when i get a tinsel that I can start breeding the little list goes "pop!"

oh well, I'll just watch the requests being drawn... unless... might get enough money to commission? don't get your hopes up, but i might.

Aw <3 thanks Saph!

@ Dreamgirl - thank you :3

the Blue Rosebud for Dolphinsong is done!

user posted image

Next up is the Nebula!

ROOOOOOON

Is there anything I could do to get a request as well? =<

maybe just a recolor of DS's? =( for my signature? >>;

Edited by Nakase

I'll recolor it if you bribe me with a silver or a gold egg? 8D 8D oh ho ho

@ Dolphinsong <3 thank you!

I'll recolor it if you bribe me with a silver or a gold egg? 8D 8D oh ho ho

@ Dolphinsong <3 thank you!

I'll try my best =< and I'll get back to you via private message if my dragons manage to pop one out.

Thank you <3

I love the way you draw that dragon! May I will make a new request and you will get an really special egg for it, but first I have to think about what I want to have. xd.png

Thank you Will & Shajana<3

@ Nakase - take your time, I can do a recolor at any time =P

Edited by Roon

I like the face. It looks grumpy. That is fun! 8D I like the idea of a grumpy valentine dragon!

aw 8D you're the second person to think so. Should I change it and give her a bit of a smile or leave it how it is? Everything I make smiles XP

aw 8D you're the second person to think so. Should I change it and give her a bit of a smile or leave it how it is? Everything I make smiles XP

That's what I like about it though >: I would be grumpy too if I was swathed in ribbons and roses and I was one of the few of my species that wasn't pink.

Edited by Walker

Actually, she's the only adult of her species that isn't pink xd.png She's got a lil sister of the same coloring to keep her company. Sides, I like the grumpy look ^^

I wasn't really going for grumpy 8D just.. graceful and calm.

Eh, everyone can interpret it however they like 8D As long as you're happy with it Dolphinsong

Edited by Roon

That's the face I make when I'm feeling sneaky. XP

She's beautiful Roon.

It just gets better and better with every new drawing.