Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

that tinsel is so purty! <3333

i need to breed something. something on that list of yours. or or or or... dunno.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

<3 <3 thanks so much to all of you! I will be heading back to classes in two weeks and I have a really packed fall term especially, so if you want a commission done quick, now's the time.

Alternatively, someone get me a silver egg!! >:3

I find it ironic how one of my shorter-lineaged silvers, when bred with a gold, produces a gold instead. :v

In any case, Roon, I would've given you a bred silver for free. .__.;

Edited by lightbird

<3 thank you! It's been a long time since we last spoke, Light, how are you?

@ Dream - I know how you feel XD

@ Will - I like how it worked out this time so I'll probably be opening this up again each time I have a good period of free time :3

<3 thank you! It's been a long time since we last spoke, Light, how are you?

Kekeke, I got kinda tired of this board for a while last winter, then I got swallowed by Magistream community, and just recently started looking around here again. :v

I'm generally fine, trying to figure out in what direction I want to go with my artsy things, among other things (like graduating University next year, eek).

If you want, I can send you the gold baby anyway (7 parental generations, but can be overseen/isn't inbred - the only metallic I got from ~15 silvers, pff), buuuuut I don't know how the new trading system works, because I haven't really been playing DC much 'cept grabbing Cave eggs this year.

Edited by lightbird

Sure if you don't want it! I'd love it :D all you have to do is go to transfers and have a magi ready, it'll do it all for you.

I grad in two years! I will draw ALL OF THE THINGS then

I hope to do the same when I get my Master degree (and a job). Or just learn how to utilize my free time more productively. I currently owe so much art to people. -3-

/PMs the egg grab link

There's very little you can do in my field with a Bachelor degree, Master is a must and Ph.D. is... kinda recommended, if you want to get seriously get into research, but I'm not poking that with a stick until I have a somewhat secure job position in the field, and that may take a while with the current economy, especially regarding the field of science. I dunno why most people in my country think that science is useless, pff. ;__; . Probably will have to find a by-the-way job while searching for something along my line of studies. /Microbiologist here :v

What do you study?

And to not make this completely off-topic, your colouring has improved quite much since winter - nice, bold contrasts and shading, even if the dragon poses in the later pictures are a bit repetitive. :u

Edited by lightbird

One can only make so many poses that fit in sigs 8D it takes me forever to come up with a pose, I really sit and think about it for a while. You can tell when I get frustrated and just do whatever, though. Gonna pm the rest ;)

Edited by Roon

Late answer is late >.> Yes I do draw plenty of dogs. Actually, a whole lot. They're just in my sketchbooks/school books and no one ever sees em 8D ahaha

RuthlessWolves' Commission is done:

Click it to see the bigger version

user posted image

That looks like a familiar dragon... hm...

Great job as usual though. Feels like I haven't dropped by here in a while.

Thanks guys <3 I've been commissioned to work on some labels and maps for an iphone game next, so everything is closed for a while. I may not bump this for a bit again ):

ooh have fun with the new commission thing! will miss you, but we'll be cheering for you all the same biggrin.gif

amazing new drawing, by the way.

Thanks Saph! Does anyone know a good ocean tutorial? D:

This is what I have so far. It looks nothing like the ocean.

user posted image

That is either a really huge dragon or it's flying really high o_o

Looks pretty though! Can't help you with the ocean thing - most of what I find is for more close-up ocean pictures - but maybe try looking at satellite images?