Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

aww how beautiful rosebud! *dies* Im definitely (with an I, not an A) going to make that tinsel to breed an egg. she just try to not listen to me! xd.png

Thanks Dreamgirl, I'm not taking any more tinsels for now, but I might open it again later. What I really want now are silvers and golds *-*

@ Tiki - thank youuu <3 <3

Here's the completed Nebula for MaidMarian

user posted image

Edited by Roon

aaaa its gorgeous! so beautiful *__* wub.gif

I have one silver and one gold too, but they never cooperated with me. and they also have bloody breeding list that is never getting smaller D:

Here's the completed Nebula for MaidMarian

user posted image

wub.gif

Ah I'm so happy! It's beautiful! biggrin.gif And the green nebula-y parts on the wings and tail are just glorious. <333 I love it so much Roon, thanks!!! biggrin.gif

*dances*

Also, green is my favorite color in case anyone couldn't tell... 8D

*loves muchly* <3 Purty Nebula! I shall put you on my Desktop and gaze at you all day, regardless of trivial affairs such as College! .... xd.png

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks so much everyone <3

@ MaidMarian - I'm glad you like it! You're very welcome :D

UPDATE: Unfortunately my laptop has crashed due to a malfunctioning hard drive. I do not have any other computer that can run photoshop, so I'm not able to take any more requests right now. To Chandler87, I have a sketch of your kitten done and I'm going to try to find a way to finish it up, but sadly I can't guarantee it will be finished as quickly as the rest have been.

I haven't lost anything, I knew the laptop was having issues so I have full back ups. However, the new laptop will take more than three weeks to come in, at which point school will begin for me. So, I guess that's all from me for now. Sorry guys ): no requests for a while.

Thanks so much everyone <3

@ MaidMarian - I'm glad you like it! You're very welcome biggrin.gif

UPDATE: Unfortunately my laptop has crashed due to a malfunctioning hard drive. I do not have any other computer that can run photoshop, so I'm not able to take any more requests right now. To Chandler87, I have a sketch of your kitten done and I'm going to try to find a way to finish it up, but sadly I can't guarantee it will be finished as quickly as the rest have been.

I haven't lost anything, I knew the laptop was having issues so I have full back ups. However, the new laptop will take more than three weeks to come in, at which point school will begin for me. So, I guess that's all from me for now. Sorry guys ): no requests for a while.

That is sad to hear! But it was good that you have full back ups! I hope you will have fun with your shiny new laptop when you got it in three weeks.

I love your art and for me I can wait to see more of your great work, just relax a bit. wink.gif

I am really confused. It just turned on and functioned like nothing ever happened. Um, okay let's just see how things turn out. In the meantime requests are still closed just in case - I dont want to disappoint anyone if things get bad again.

Either way, shiny new one in a few weeks!

Edited by Roon

Gadgets seem to do that to me 8D My phone tumbled down a flight of stone stairs, and refused to turn on for two days. I try again a week later and it's fine. I still use it *-*

QUESTION:

Well, then, how would you guys feel if I put back egg-requests BUT with the condition that if my laptop dies again, you have to be okay with waiting possibly more than a month to get the picture?

Also I would be expanding the egg list, there's a few more things I want.

Gadgets seem to do that to me 8D My phone tumbled down a flight of stone stairs, and refused to turn on for two days. I try again a week later and it's fine. I still use it *-*

QUESTION:

Well, then, how would you guys feel if I put back egg-requests BUT with the condition that if my laptop dies again, you have to be okay with waiting possibly more than a month to get the picture?

Fine with me. I could wait for any amount of time for your drawings, Roon.

<3 you're so sweet

DC Artists: both in-cave and in completed requests (who are in line to get their concept into the cave), if you're fine with me putting the completed picture in the DC store then you can request your concept (without an egg 8D). Please make sure to have permission from all parties involved! If I've already drawn your dragon and you want to see it in the DC store then send me a PM.

^ Open indefinitely.

QUESTION:

I think that sounds great! Better to have art that takes forever than no art at all!

<3 you guys are all too nice to me XD

Chandler's request is complete:

user posted image

Egg list updated. If you wish to give me eggs please keep in mind it might be a few weeks wait if my laptop crashes again!

Roon? If I wanted to do an Art Request for money how do you prefer payment?

Paypal or something else?

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Paypal please <3 it's just easier

@ Tiki - I wish I had a cat ;-; no, all I get to do is draw cats for people with cats! D:< Someday I'll get a dragon and show all of you

Edited by Roon