Lastalda

Project Perfect Dorkface

Thanks for the lovely 7th gen. I've named her Yvetta Dorkface Queen of Dorado. smile.gif Such a looonngg name for a tiny girl but I suppose she'll grow into it. tongue.gif

Very pretty name. smile.gif

After long time, the 3d gen list is finally on the move again. smile.gif LadySephira got hers last night, yay! smile.gif

(I'm sorry I'm not keeping up with the lists as fast as I would like to. Have patience everyone, eventually you'll get your dragon. Exam time won't last forever, or so I'm told. xd.png)

Beautiful lineage now that you've completed it ^.^

Lol I'm a bit late

Magnifique!

The most beautiful lineage I've ever seen laugh.gif

-edit-

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

I just saw this, and am gonna request as well tongue.gifxd.png

Edited by SnowSherry

ohmy.gif Gorgeous Lineage! Bravo!

Are requests still open? If so...

Wow. The Dorkfaces have their own evengen, and a very beautiful one at that.

* applause applause *

I must say part of the appeal of Dorkfaces to me has been that they're one of the "raggedy messy" lineaged dragons I'll pick up. The Dorkface name has given people who otherwise wouldn't take messy lined eggs a reason to help reduce the AP pile. So I applaud this project and wish it all the best, but hope the "mutt" Dorkfaces still get lots of love!

I remember seeing this when it was new and you were gathering 2nd gen eggs, but I had forgotten about it! You've done a spectacular job.

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you! -and could I ask for a 5th gen egg instead of 7th please?

And another 7th gen has found a new home. Enjoy, Ikki! biggrin.gif

Which means that I'm finally progressing to the part of the waiting list holding people who were not envolved in the project. Yay, progress! smile.gif

Added everyone up to here. smile.gif

Wow.  The Dorkfaces have their own evengen, and a very beautiful one at that.

* applause applause *

I must say part of the appeal of Dorkfaces to me has been that they're one of the "raggedy messy" lineaged dragons I'll pick up.  The Dorkface name has given people who otherwise wouldn't take messy lined eggs a reason to help reduce the AP pile.  So I applaud this project and wish it all the best, but hope the "mutt" Dorkfaces still get lots of love!

Well, this is really more a personal project of mine rather than "the even-gen project of Dorkfaces".

It's definitely not meant to devalue or snort on other Dorkfaces. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

That turned out gorgeous!

May I please request a 3rd gen grandbaby of Coop and Ingot?

Just making sure my request didn't get overlooked, I would still love a 3rd gen grandbaby smile.gif

Edited by Pink467

This is beautiful! Can I request one?

@Pink467:

I didn't overlook you, you're right on first position of the 3rd gen waiting list. smile.gif

I just got stuck on the 3rd gen list for a while and then the parent pair was busy with IOUs/Trading business... xd.png I'll PM you soon. smile.gif

@Saikachan:

added you smile.gif

Thanks so much, glad the pair isn't being stingy tongue.gif !

Aaaaaand two more eggs have found new homes tonight - a 3rd gen with Pink467 and a 5th gen with Sadako.

Have fun with them, you two! biggrin.gif

May I post...

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you! ?

If so, may I ask, with a "pretty please", for a third gen? I think I can have some lineaging (Yes, that's a word, because I say so!) fun starting with a pair like this.

O.o I wasn't sure if this was open to ask or not. But here goes!

*wouah* Thank you so much again, Lastalda! smile.gif

I'm sure it will like my dragons and be part of my personal "Ballet Royal de la Nuit" lineage! wink.gif

You did an amazing job. smile.gif If requests are still open...

I'd love a third gen if possible, but a higher gen would be just as great. happy.gif