Lastalda

Project Perfect Dorkface

Added up to here. :-) And the latest 3rd gen has been transferred to Panther788. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

And here are our newest family members:

a 7th gen for SilverDragonTears and a 5th gen for Belisar. smile.gif

A 4th gen is still pending transfer, but I hope it'll find its way to its new home, soon. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

A 6th or 5th gen would be lovely! Thanks smile.gif

And a 3rd gen has found a new home with synditrix! smile.gif

Does anyone want a 4th gen Perfect Dorkface? ((Lineage))

We only have one active lister for this gen, and they haven't even read the PM I sent let alone collected the egg within 48 hours... so I'm opening this one up to everyone.

It's still an egg, still influencable, and it'll go to the first person to PM me politely about it. :-)

Edit: found a wonderful home with Tiffashy. Enjoy!!! smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Wow, that is quite an impressive job done there. Nice work!

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface - see below! Thank you! <3

I actually have a special request. My main request for myself is a request for a 3rd gen out of Lord Dorkface from Spain & Lady Filustra from Spain, if you are willing to do that. However, if you are having trouble keeping up with the requests for 7th gen eggs, I would really love to help! If you breed two 6th gen eggs for me I will breed those two for you and help you gift out 7th generation eggies to whomever makes your gifting list. I would also really love if you would name those, as I want them to stay within your naming scheme if at all possible. This is entirely up to you, of course, but this is project is simply amazing and I would be honored to help in any way that I can. Thank you very much for doing this. <3

You're welcome to join the 3rd-gen and 6th-gen lists. smile.gif

As for helping, you're actually the second person that has offerd this, and I'm not sure. Of course, I'm very honoured by your enthusiasm for my lineage! smile.gif

But as even-gen 7th-gens are not exactly all over the place, I think that people signing up for a 7th gen probably want the "full deal", which means an egg from exactly this lineage, a full sibling to my own 7th gen. (As opposed to people who request a lower gen - there I assume they're planning to breed, so would probably be ok with a cousin as long as the lineage looks the same. But these lists are never terribly long.)

So, I really don't know. I think, as people sign up for a full sibling, I would have to PM and ask every one of them whether they would also be ok with a cousin of same origin (which is what you would be able to breed with 2 6th gens), and that's a lot of PMing to do, and a probably overfull inbox for quite a while... And I'd still feel like I was cheating on people, as they did sign up for a full sibling of mine...

But mostly, the list is as long as it is because the last 2 years have been massively stressfull for me RealLife (final exams, thesis, family stuff, that sort of thing), so I haven't been breeding very regularly. I hope, now that things are settling down, that I'll be able to breed much more regularly again.

Also, there have been a TON of sign-ups over christmas, I have no real idea why. But I don't think the rate will keep up like this, which means the list should get shorter again over time...

So right now, I'd feel better if I was the only one handing out these via this project (though, of you like, I'll still happily breed you a 6th-gen plus mate for your own fun). But maybe I'm being paranoid or something?

Anyone else got ideas on this topic?

You're welcome to join the 3rd-gen and 6th-gen lists. smile.gif

As for helping, you're actually the second person that has offerd this, and I'm not sure. Of course, I'm very honoured by your enthusiasm for my lineage! smile.gif

But as even-gen 7th-gens are not exactly all over the place, I think that people signing up for a 7th gen probably want the "full deal", which means an egg from exactly this lineage, a full sibling to my own 7th gen. (As opposed to people who request a lower gen - there I assume they're planning to breed, so would probably be ok with a cousin as long as the lineage looks the same. But these lists are never terribly long.)

So, I really don't know. I think, as people sign up for a full sibling, I would have to PM and ask every one of them whether they would also be ok with a cousin of same origin (which is what you would be able to breed with 2 6th gens), and that's a lot of PMing to do, and a probably overfull inbox for quite a while... And I'd still feel like I was cheating on people, as they did sign up for a full sibling of mine...

But mostly, the list is as long as it is because the last 2 years have been massively stressfull for me RealLife (final exams, thesis, family stuff, that sort of thing), so I haven't been breeding very regularly. I hope, now that things are settling down, that I'll be able to breed much more regularly again.

Also, there have been a TON of sign-ups over christmas, I have no real idea why. But I don't think the rate will keep up like this, which means the list should get shorter again over time...

So right now, I'd feel better if I was the only one handing out these via this project (though, of you like, I'll still happily breed you a 6th-gen plus mate for your own fun). But maybe I'm being paranoid or something?

Anyone else got ideas on this topic?

well, i know that i wouldn't mind if the naming scheme was the same, and only one or two dragons were different, as in if i had two third gens from you, i would only be able to breed forth gens from the two you gave me, if that makes sense. I think what i am trying to say is you can only breed dragons bred by you.

Does that make sense?

I definitely know what you mean, Lastalda. ^.^ I was just offering, because this is an incredible project, and it's unbelievably kind of you to share it with everyone, so anything I can do to make your life easier for it I would happily do. I was just asking, and the offer will stand indefinitely - if you should ever desire some help, I shall be here to do so. I only wish I could have helped you sooner. Thank you, again, for sharing this wonderful lineage project with us! <3

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface - see below! Thank you! <3

I actually have a special request. My main request for myself is a request for a 3rd gen out of Lord Dorkface from Spain & Lady Filustra from Spain, if you are willing to do that. However, if you are having trouble keeping up with the requests for 7th gen eggs, I would really love to help! If you breed two 6th gen eggs for me I will breed those two for you and help you gift out 7th generation eggies to whomever makes your gifting list. I would also really love if you would name those, as I want them to stay within your naming scheme if at all possible. This is entirely up to you, of course, but this is project is simply amazing and I would be honored to help in any way that I can. Thank you very much for doing this. <3

Just checking back in since I noticed I am not on any list at the moment. sad.gif I would still really love the 3rd gen I requested earlier, as well as the 6th gen breeding pair, if that's ok? Thank you very much for sharing this with us, Lastalda! wub.gif

I'm very sorry about that! Have added you to both lists now. smile.gif

And thank you ever so much for your enhusiasm for my little project. wub.gif

Also, we've recently had a new 7th gen, which has found a loving home with SnowSherry. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Lineage

Good job on the lineage. I'd love to have an egg.

Edited by Mysteriousdoor

Aww, I wish I had noticed this so I could have helped. So oblivious. Dx

Turned out really pretty, though. Congrats!

Happily adding you! smile.gif

And don't worry. smile.gif Due to the amazing and awesome lot of very kind people on DC, getting all those 2nd gens was mostly an issue of me having space, not of lack of people willing to help. smile.gif

A new 6th gen has found a loving home with daestarr! smile.gif

A 3rd gen and a 4th gen are still waiting to be picked up by their recipients.

Yay, progress! biggrin.gif

Third gen would be amazing O.O

I still don't have any Dorkfaces on my scroll since I haven't been able to find any Even Gens... smile.gif

Happily adding you! smile.gif

And don't worry. smile.gif Due to the amazing and awesome lot of very kind people on DC, getting all those 2nd gens was mostly an issue of me having space, not of lack of people willing to help. smile.gif

Thanks!

I'm not surprised. It's pretty awesome watching some of the things around here and how quickly people's pleas get answered when looking for dragons for a lineage. <3