Lastalda

Project Perfect Dorkface

I see my two sets in there. Congratulations, it is gorgeous! I wouldn't mind an egg, once the lag problem is fixed and I think I might actually catch it. When it is my turn, of course.

Hi, I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

This seems really interesting...any specific naming scheme other than Dorkface?

Beautiful, Lastalda! Congratulations.

Updated the request list to here. Just plan for lots of time, I'll PM you ahead of breeding when it's your turn. biggrin.gif

And I'm glad people seem to like my project. smile.gif

@Emerald_Shadowclaw:

Concerning naming scheme: I used my own, pretty complex one. (Maybe I should add an explanation in the first post sometime.)

What you name yours, when you get it, is totally up to you, though. smile.gif

@Emerald_Shadowclaw:

Concerning naming scheme: I used my own, pretty complex one. (Maybe I should add an explanation in the first post sometime.)

What you name yours, when you get it, is totally up to you, though. smile.gif

Alright, thanks for telling me. My naming schemes are often to do with Pokemon or random Japanese words xd.png

Thanks! biggrin.gif

*requests updated to here* <= never mind these comments, they are mainly for me, so I know where I am with updates. tongue.gif

That is beautiful. And I would love to request a Dorkface. I don't mind what generation, whatever you have had the least requests for wink.gif please and thank you!

ETA.

If you like even-gen Dorkfaces I can do this and would be happy to do an exchange. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

Wow! It looks great Lastalda!

One day I'd like to get an egg too. But there's no hurry at all, I'm always blocked anyway... rolleyes.gif

I just love dragcave and all the lineages we can create!

I'm new to the whole lineage thing and completely hooked! Apart from being awesome I think this is absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for all the compliments. smile.gif You guys are making me feel all fuzzy. biggrin.gif

Updated to here.

Edit: successfully gifted a 3rd gen to Wiz. Have fun! smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

I would like to request a 3rd gen Perfect Dorkface please! Thank you! Edited by LadySephira

I'm so glad this is done <3

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface (7th gen)! Thank you!

Oops, my white is the only unnamed caveborn in there DX I'll get to that ASAP.

Edited by kadoatie

Congrats on the finished lineage. It's really nice. smile.gif

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you! If at all possible could I request a 5th gen? I'm looking for a mate to a dragon that doesn't exist yet. tongue.gif It's rare x rare, white and metallics only. http://dragcave.net/lineage/C2s8 that's going to be one of the parents to the intended mate. The second parent is fogged, and a hatchie at the moment. It's all white and silver, descended from Tj's dragons. Once I breed them I plan to breed a Dorkface into the line and one of these would be perfect. smile.gif Parents don't matter as long as there's a Dorkface ancestor. I would be happy to breed something in return if you'd like.

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

3rd to 4th gen if available!^^Will accept 7th and below!

biggrin.gif my 7th gen is a hatchling now, should gender within the next 12-24 hours, or so I hope. smile.gif

Updated to here and contacted everyone on 1st position of any waiting list. smile.gif

Oops, my white is the only unnamed caveborn in there DX I'll get to that ASAP.

Seeing it's code I might name it after one certain even gen Thuwed breeder...

*lol* I wouldn't have thought of that, but you're right! xd.png

Successfully passed a 4th gen egg to Skypool. smile.gif

Oh, just noticed, you got the whole alphabet in the first names you gave - now I'm wondering what you name your Z-King/Queen...

Yep. Looks pretty on the scroll. smile.gif (Btw, I added the explanation to the naming scheme in the 1st post.)

I already have a name planned out, will name him when he genders. (*Please* influence, don't fail me...)

Edit: he's named. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Successfully passed a 5th gen to Spyro76! biggrin.gif

And my 7th gen has grown up! *huggles Zeferino*

Edited by Lastalda