Lastalda

Project Perfect Dorkface

Sending good breeding vibes to Drakrono!

Thank you for your breeding vibes, it seems to have worked - Drakrono's dragons finally gave an egg, and it has safely arrived on my scroll!

That means I now have all the dragons I need on my scroll, and the rest is simply breeding. *happydance*

It also means 3rd gen is done completely. smile.gif

4th gen is currently at 6/8, so 75% done, too. smile.gif

Once again, THANK YOU to everyone who bred or hunted for me or offered to breed or donated. Without you I'd never had a chance to do this. smile.gif

I'll let you know when new major steps come up. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

It is exciting to see your project moving along so well! Congrats on the successful breeding. smile.gif

Always following your progress! smile.gif

And I just made one of your white eggs hatch... tongue.gif

Edited by lilysally

The dragon from Drakrono already sired his first egg, so I'm only one further egg away from finishing 4th gen. smile.gif

And this guy is the first 5th gen. smile.gif

Unfortunately, the 4th gen Dorkface refused his intended lady, so I need to try switching pairs next week. Hope the other lady is more to his liking. (Or did she slap him, to cure his vanity? Questions, questions... Anyway, hope the switched pairs work better, or I'll need to re-breed...)

Edited by Lastalda

Aaaaand the last remaining 4th gen egg has been born! So if these two gender as influenced, 4th gen should be complete. :-)

Which means I'm only 6 successfull breedings away from finishing the project... (yeah, without that word "successfull" it would be a lot easier. xd.png )

Edited by Lastalda

It's so exciting to watch this project progress from infancy to near completion, congrats!

Forum Name:

Scroll Name:

Type and Generation of Dragon you wish to request:Magma

Hi, i'm fairly new to this sight and I really have no idea how breeding and gifting works.

I would, though, be eternally grateful to anyone who is willing to gift me a Magma pure bread so I can start my own line of fire based dragons...

Er... this is completely the wrong topic... were you perhaps looking for Flames of Perfection?

(Also, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to put your username and scrollname behind the first two lines...)

As for how it works, have a look here: http://tiny.cc/trading

Hope that helps you. smile.gif

@Drakrono:

thank you! biggrin.gif

Nope. I'm going for only whites from 2nd gen on. And as the first post says I already have all the dragons I need for the project.

But thanks for offering anyway! smile.gif

Update: this is finally the last 5th gen. This time the pair carrying the actual Dorkface "genes" was the last in its generation to lay an egg.

At least in theory. I might have to breed more 5th gens, though. Have encountered a refusal in the second pair, and since at this stage I cannot switch around anymore without messing up the layout of the lineage tree, I already had to rebreed one pair. Hope their second son (who is currently a hatchling) likes the intended lady better than his brother did...

Crossed fingers appreciated!:-)

Edited by Lastalda

It is good to see the progress you have made! I have my fingers crossed for you that the new hatchling will be a compatible mate. It is frustrating to have to rebreed to find mates that work. I just had to do that with my 4th gen splits.

Edited by purplehaze

This 5th/6th generation seems to be jinxed. The other 5th gen pair refused, too! So I had to rebreed one of the 4th gen pairs there, too. sad.gif

The other one that I rebred has given "no egg", at least, so I hope for an egg from these next week.

Crossed fingers for compatibility in the first and fertility in the second pair would be very much appreciated!

Update:

May I introduce? This is the first 6th gen! Finally! smile.gif

(And yes, once I got to the point where I can't switch around without messing up the lineage tree I started naming every pair that has given an egg. smile.gif)

The other 5th gen pair (the one carrying the Dorkface name) has not yet given an egg but at least the re-breeding has led to a pair that is compatible (they gave "no egg" at first attempt). Hopefully they'll be more fertile next week.

So yeah, only two more successful breedings until the project is finished! biggrin.gif

I am crossing my fingers for you for successful breeding! It is great to see you so close to your goal!

I'm excited to finally hear the good news. Hopefully it's not too far off smile.gif

And here it is: The final 7th gen egg!

The poject is hereby completed! THANK YOU to everyone who helped in one way or another! You are awesome people, each and every one!

I simply can't describe how happy I am to finally have this project finished! biggrin.gif

The Request List is now open!

If you would like a Perfect Dorkface Egg, please let me know! First dibs go to people who contributed eggs, of course, but everyone who wants an egg should get one eventually. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Ooooohhh!! ohmy.gif Congrats Lastalda!! That's absolutely amazing!!

May I request one, please?

Awesome! That is so beautiful! I would love to be on your list for a Perfect Dorkface Egg! (And my dragons are in there. smile.gif )

Edited by purplehaze