Vic

Labyrinth

Heh yeah. I scower Photobucket for some good ones to upload to Roflrazzi and they're pretty much the same ones posted over and over again. I was lucky to find the one of him sitting on the ledge playing with the 3 crystals. And the quality isn't that great.

user posted image

In the scene were Jareth is juggling his balls it isn't David doing it. He has a professional juggler behind him doing it or him.

blink.gif

That sounds wrong...

I wouldn't have noticed anything if you hadn't said anything.

In the scene were Jareth is juggling his balls it isn't David doing it. He has a professional juggler behind him doing it or him.

blink.gif

That sounds wrong...

I was going to say that! :: pouts::

I was -2 years old when it came out. o.O;; My brother was born that year, though! biggrin.gif

I wouldn't have noticed anything if you hadn't said anything.

Things always sound so wrong on the internet laugh.gif

Part of the fun, isn't it? :3

I quickly get sick of people's minds always in the gutter. Can't anyone just have a decent conversation without someone being so bloody immature???

I quickly get sick of people's minds always in the gutter. Can't anyone just have a decent conversation without someone being so bloody immature???

Having your mind in the gutter and being immature about it are two different things.

How???

There's thinking dirty thoughts and keeping them to yourself, or laughing about it and just acting stupid.

In a way, it's similar to if someone wrongs you and you think, "GAH, I COULD KILL THEM!!" but not actually taking any action.

Let's just stay on topic ok???

Ah ok. Cool! Only 2 months then!

Nice! But isn't Moppet supposed to have dark skin?

In the manga she is shown to have darker skin than Sarah, but there are a few shots were she has the same skin tone.

So....I dunno.

Maybe a typo. If there is such a thing as a typo image lol.

I always figured it just hadn't toned properly, but this new image confuses me.

I wouldn't totally go by the cover art simply because it was done by a different artist.

True, but I like to cover art much more.

Edit: Just realised, neither Toby or Moppet have Sarah's green eyes.

Edited by Fortune86

Toby is Sarah's step-brother so he probably takes after his parents. And I don't see why Moppet should. Her overall facial structure might resemble Sarah's but she has different hair and skin colors. So it makes sense her eyes would be different right??

This scares me. It scares me a LOT.

user posted image