Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I finally bred my first Hope Egg! (please add me to the breeding list purplehaze)

Here is the egg: Clicky!

Offer a Dummy so I know for sure who offered it. If you don't know what a Dummy is, it's a random egg or Hatchie you picked up from the Abandoned Page.

Take me home!

Edited by PootisLooti

I finally bred my first Hope Egg! (please add me to the breeding list purplehaze)

Congrats on the egg. smile.gif I will add you the next time I update.

I need a male pink dragon! Both my adult and hatchling sunnynight gave me were female.

Is it okay for me to breed the hatchling(now grown-u)\p) with another type of dragon to try for a male pink? I'll breed the male (if i get a male) with the hatchling.

No urgency for this, I have max number of eggs right now. Tell me if anyone has a male pink to trade with me.

I need a male pink dragon! Both my adult and hatchling sunnynight gave me were female.

Is it okay for me to breed the hatchling(now grown-u)\p) with another type of dragon to try for a male pink? I'll breed the male (if i get a male) with the hatchling.

No urgency for this, I have max number of eggs right now. Tell me if anyone has a male pink to trade with me.

All Mates for Hope Dragons must be Caveborn. Non-Caveborns would stop the staircase, and a whole different dragon species would completely ruin the lineage.

No harshness in this message. I just want to protect the offspring.

Please read the rules in the first post again. PootisLooti is correct. Your Hope dragon's mate must be caveborn. If you don't have a male Pink dragon for influence I would be willing to influence and hatch an egg for you so that you will get a male. Just let me know. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Here is the egg: Clicky!

Offer a Dummy so I know for sure who offered it. If you don't know what a Dummy is, it's a random egg or Hatchie you picked up from the Abandoned Page.

Take me home!

Bump for new page.

Edit: Huh. I guess I canceled it. Oh wells. I'm keeping it! wub.gif

Edited by PootisLooti

It would be nice if you could influence a egg for me thanks!

I'll be glad to . . . once the Valentine breeding season is over and I have scroll space. wink.gif

I would love to join this project smile.gif I'm completely locked until after Valentines breeding is done though.

Can I please have a hope egg? I really like this idea and would like to be a part of it.

@ poohbear03 and End3rStorm: Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I think most of us are locked with Valentine eggs right now (I know I am!) but I will put you both on the wait list as soon as I get a chance and once Valentine breeding is over I am sure we can get you your Hope eggs. smile.gif

I've gifted End3rStorm an egg with code OyR5n, after they PM'd me with the request.~ (my pm's go to email lol)

I rarely check DC these days, so I was able to breed since I haven't been hunting Valentines eggs. xd.png Hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday!

I sent a PM to poohbear03 to offer him an Rgg from my three pairs after the Val Season! biggrin.gif

Sent poohbear03 an egg and was successfully accepted. PleAs take them off the waiting list.

@SpartanGirl I suggest looking in the cave for one. They're somewhat common to find.

Sent poohbear03 an egg and was successfully accepted. PleAs take them off the waiting list.

Would you please post the lineage link for me? nevermind. ninja.gif

Needing a male pink now that Valentine Season is over...
Can you find a CB Pink egg in the cave and then let me know when its timer is at about 5 days (without incubating). I will send you a trade link to take it from you then, influence and hatch it for you and then send it back to you as a hatchling. Edited by purplehaze

Just to make sure, pink dragons have the egg description "It's pink. And Lovely" or something, right And to make sure it's a pink don't look in jungle or coast?

The description says It's bright. And pink. And you are correct about the biomes. I usually have best luck finding them in either the Volcano or Desert.

@SpartanGirl

Okay i have a caveborn Pink egg at 5 days and 17 hours which gender to you need?

@SpartanGirl

Okay i have a caveborn Pink egg at 5 days and 17 hours which gender to you need?

She needs a male. smile.gif