Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

You have PM with a hatchling. Inform me if the hatchling doesn't gender male.

Edited by Tigerkralle

You have PM with a hatchling. Inform me if the hatchling doesn't gender male.

I have a couple cb pink eggs, if that one doesn't gender properly i can give it a go

Was it your Hope dragon that he rejected? And did he refuse or just show no interest?

Well, if that is what it said then there is still "Hope" that they will like each other better the next time you try them. Don't give up on them yet. If you try to breed them again when they are off cooldown and she shows up on the breeding roster only as a greyed-out image at the very bottom, then you will know that they refused and there is no hope of them ever being a couple. If she shows at the top of the roster then it is quite possible that you will get an egg at another time.

Anyone who has a breeding pair is welcome to breed eggs for requests. I only ask that if it is someone asking to be put on the wait list, please wait until I have put them on the list, or at least indicated that they are eligible to get an egg. smile.gif

I just bred my hope dragon and got an egg smile.gif I want to keep this one but next time I breed them is it possible to donate that egg to someone who needs it?

First Hope offspring for me

That's a lovely grandchild of Boign and Rai of Hope. wub.gif>

Anyone who has a breeding pair is welcome to breed eggs for requests. I only ask that if it is someone asking to be put on the wait list, please wait until I have put them on the list, or at least indicated that they are eligible to get an egg. smile.gif

So do I need to have a Magi to teleport the egg? Or is that trades only?

Oh I don't have one

I have a 2G Magi I'll send you

Edited by poohbear03

Hey,

I would like to be added to the wait list.  smile.gif

Thank you!

I PM'ed her with an egg from my pair Hopeover Rai x Boign. wub.gif

Here is the lineage: HhjfB

Edited by PootisLooti

I PM'ed her with an egg from my pair Hopeover Rai x Boign. wub.gif

Here is the lineage: HhjfB

Thanks for letting us know.

For future reference, I would prefer that no one gifts eggs until I have seen and responded to the request post. I like to check their scroll to be sure they meet the qualifications. I also send them a PM emphasizing the rules about Hope breeding. It saves later misbreeds by people who did not thoroughly read the rules before requesting. It still happens sometimes, but I think those PMs do help.

Of course if it is someone who already has a Hope dragon and is just requesting another, then you may feel free to gift without my permission. smile.gif