Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Hello. I request for a Hope egg. I still have to open an egg slot, and I have no clue on how to check if my scroll is egg-locked, so I will let you know when I can accept the egg smile.gif

Oh, dude. The general rule is you can have twice as many hatchlings as eggs. So, you can have 4 eggs, 8 hatchlings for a total of 12 growing things (as your hatchlings can exceed 8, but it then cuts into your egg limit). The egg limit goes up by 1 for each trophy you acquire, first at 50 ADULT dragons. (200, 500) and I am having issues accessing your scroll for some reason, so looks like 13 hours when that balloon egg hatches? Anywho, when you get on the list, you can PM a breeder because a lot of them check here infrequently at best.

Oh..I get it now! Thanks !

So my one egg hatched...I can accept an egg now! Going to pm a breeder

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Oh..I get it now! Thanks !

So my one egg hatched...I can accept an egg now! Going to pm a breeder

I will be happy to breed you a Hope when you are blessed by a thread mod as being acceptable to the lineage (no reason you shouldn't, but paperwork, you know) as well as throw some other lovely BSAs your way.

"The dragons don't really show much interest in each other." Why? Why are the two of them doing this to me? It makes me want to tear my hair out!

Please try it again next week. dry.gif

I have finally found time to UPDATE!

I found several people who have requested quite awhile ago to be added to the list, so we have a waiting list of 3 people. Sorry for the delay!

~purplehaze

I just bred this Hope egg and have offered it to Risuna-Phenix.

I really with I could influence the hatchling to be female, because I only have a CB male, and I need them to not reject each other so they can be mates......

You know, if all goes well, I can become a breeder. Just need things to turn out right.

I really with I could influence the hatchling to be female, because I only have a CB male, and I need them to not reject each other so they can be mates......

You know, if all goes well, I can become a breeder. Just need things to turn out right.

I influenced her female when she was laid, because I didn't think I would get her to you before she hatched anyway. If she still genders male, I can rebreed that pair, or a different one for you.

I wouldn't mind terribly breeding "hopes for the holiday" if someone specifically wants one, I am probably not going to get a whole lot of holiday dragons, unless I happen to catch some really pretty ones. Otherwise, are we doing a breed and pass, maybe around the end of the month?

Hiya, everyone smile.gif

While I need to organize my scroll and name those that haven't been, I am more then willing to breed for the holidays as well. Ive actually been wanting to do so, but was afraid no one would take them if I did.

Maybe we can do a mini exchange with dragons bred on the 14th, then do a general one later for those interested.

I would like to become a breeder. Then I would love to breed for the holidays. Just hoping that my Hope gets along with my CB. Will edit with an update.

Edit: it was sucsessful! This is the outcome! Open to anybody who wants it!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Can you please tell me how to be added to the list? I found a breeder who said they would breed one for me but I needed to join first. How do I join?

Thanks!

~Tina

Just ask. That is what I did. However, after you ask, you must be approved by a thread mod and put on the list. I asked to be a breeder, but I am still on the waiting list CUZ the owner hasn't been on to update. Patience is vital after you ask.

Glad to help :3

Tina, you have a dead egg (http://dragcave.net/lineage/gUv4d) that you will need to be able to explain to the thread mods, but you have enough adults (7 is required) and once you are approved, you can either ask for an egg or sit back and wait for someone to see you on the list.

Edited by amthystfire

Hey Amth, I want to become a breeder...