Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Right there with you, Zerhai!

I love breeding as well - all you need to do is ask.

My scroll is a tad messy as I've been rather busy of late blink.gif ,

but if you see something you like, feel free to ask

Almost forgot. Pinch of StarDust requested an egg from me and I bred her this.

Thank you purplehaze. Little pink egg is doing well, looking forward to her hatching.

Right there with you, Zerhai!

I love breeding as well - all you need to do is ask.

My scroll is a tad messy as I've been rather busy of late blink.gif ,

but if you see something you like, feel free to ask

that reminds me my scroll is messy too......

Anyone need a CB pink as a mate for a Hope dragon? I just grabbed one in the cave, thinking I needed it, but it seems all my Hopes have mates. So if you need it just shoot me a PM and I will send it off to you. smile.gif

Anyone have any Hopes in need of mates? I have a gendered female CB and an egg I can influence. They will grow up/hatch in about a day for either one.

Anyone have any Hopes in need of mates? I have a gendered female CB and an egg I can influence. They will grow up/hatch in about a day for either one.

I do! This fellow could use a female mate ! biggrin.gif

I always have a hope or two who need mates..... but i will let others have first dibs!

I sent a msg to both people on the waiting list, they have already received a Hope egg previously.

Thank you. smile.gif

I sent a msg to both people on the waiting list, they have already received a Hope egg previously.

Thank you. smile.gif

Yeah, I really need to update that. Sorry.

I'd love to be added. I already have a name in mind(Gaurd of Hope(( I spell Guard that way for naming reasons)))

I'd love to be added. I already have a name in mind(Gaurd of Hope(( I spell Guard that way for naming reasons)))

I'll be glad to add you to the list and maybe Qor has an egg for you.

Ok! I have the egg for you in PM. smile.gif

Updated to this post.

I have not added the egg that Qor just bred and offered to Black_Rosen. I will add it at the next update.

I also added some new banners by LadyBahiya and Tiga which can be used in signatures.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

I would like to also join the waiting list. My only stipulation is that I NEED the last word in the parent's name to be "Hope" (due to how I name my dragons, using the last word of the parent of the same gender to be a sort of last name for my dragons.) Is this okay?

I would like to also join the waiting list. My only stipulation is that I NEED the last word in the parent's name to be "Hope" (due to how I name my dragons, using the last word of the parent of the same gender to be a sort of last name for my dragons.) Is this okay?

Thanks for your interest in this project. smile.gif I don't think your name request should be a problem. If you have room for an egg I could breed one for you later today. I have quite a few Hope dragons whose names meet your need. smile.gif

Thanks for your interest in this project. smile.gif I don't think your name request should be a problem. If you have room for an egg I could breed one for you later today. I have quite a few Hope dragons whose names meet your need. smile.gif

That's just dandy. In fact I was egg-locked, but less than an hour ago one of my eggs hatched so I have one slot open. Thanks! biggrin.gif

That's just dandy. In fact I was egg-locked, but less than an hour ago one of my eggs hatched so I have one slot open. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Great! I have just sent you a PM with a link for this little Hope egg. smile.gif