Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Thanks for your interest in the lineage, Qor.

I will be glad to breed, influence and hatch a Hope egg for you, but it will have to wait for a day or two because I am holding 3 gift eggs that I just bred for someone else and I am not sure when they will be picked up.

I appreciate it, thank you so much! wub.gif

I appreciate it, thank you so much! wub.gif

You're welcome. biggrin.gif

Edited to add: I have just bred this lovely Hope boy for Qor. http://dragcave.net/lineage/OTTes It should be hatched and ready for delivery in about 2 days time.

Edited by purplehaze

A new Hope dragon. The egg that Hope Blazes Forth had has now become a dragon. So please welcome Blazing Arrow of Hope. http://dragcave.net/lineage/VERoC

She doesn't have a mate yet, soon hopefully. Her intended bucked influencing. :/

I have updated the website with all the Hopes from the exchange as well as several others bred since. I hope I caught everything! Thanks to everyone for doing such a good job of posting links when you breed or send out a dragon. smile.gif

I did not add the egg that I bred for Qor. I will do that once it has hatched and I have passed it along.

Please check the website and make sure I have recorded your dragons correctly.

~purplehaze

I have updated the website with all the Hopes from the exchange as well as several others bred since. I hope I caught everything! Thanks to everyone for doing such a good job of posting links when you breed or send out a dragon. smile.gif

I did not add the egg that I bred for Qor. I will do that once it has hatched and I have passed it along.

Please check the website and make sure I have recorded your dragons correctly.

~purplehaze

My scroll name is listed incorrectly. My scroll name is dsnet06 just like the forums and not dark_king

The site looks AMAZING by the way!

Edited by dsnet06

My scroll name is listed incorrectly.  My scroll name is dsnet06 just like the forums and not dark_king

The site looks AMAZING by the way!

Hmmm. Wonder where I got that then. *purplehaze goes off to correct website*

Edit: Uh, back from correcting website, but am more confused now than before. I know now where I got that scroll name. If I click on the Hope dragon I have listed for you, Toivo Hope, that is the name that shows as the owner. Do I have the wrong dragon for you? And if so, I wonder who the other one belongs to.

Edit again: Oh, I see your note. Okay, back to the website again. laugh.gif

Back again: All fixed up now. Thanks for catching me on that one.

Edited by purplehaze

Hmmm. Wonder where I got that then. *purplehaze goes off to correct website*

I figured it out! I have Tovio Hope http://dragcave.net/lineage/5XOi

Dark_king has toivo hope http://dragcave.net/lineage/LeK7u dark_king is listed farther up on the list of members too.

I was wondering why my dragon suddenly had such a long lineage since I remembered it being short.,

I'm hoping to breed Tovio at some point. Still trying to find him a mate. Thouht I had one for him but she was already bred to someone else. Oops! Glad to see there are so many people involved in this though. smile.gif

Edited by dsnet06

Can I be added to the list? I really want to help this!

Sure. I'll get you added to the wait list shortly. smile.gif Thanks for your interest.

Just a reminder I do have 5 breed-able pairs so I can breed on request and hopefully they co-operate

He has grown up! haha, will be mating them soon. biggrin.gif

Wtf my 2 Pinks did this:

“The dragons refuse to even go near each other.”—This pairing of dragons is incompatible and will never breed successfully. sad.gif

Wtf my 2 Pinks did this:

“The dragons refuse to even go near each other.”—This pairing of dragons is incompatible and will never breed successfully. sad.gif

Ouch! That was very inconsiderate of them. sad.gif

May I please be added to the list.

Sure thing! Thanks for your interest. I'll get you on there soon.

I have just added kreepers_killer and Pinch of StarDust to the wait list. smile.gif

It also looks like Qor could use another Hope, influenced male and hatched, since the one I bred refused the female CB that was waiting for him.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

I have just added kreepers_killer and Pinch of StarDust to the wait list.  smile.gif

It also looks like Qor could use another Hope, influenced male and hatched, since the one I bred refused the female CB that was waiting for him.

~purplehaze

If it would be easier, I could just try to find another CB female for the Hope male I have now or would that mess something up with the mating rules?

Thanks,

Edited by Qor

If it would be easier, I could just try to find another CB female for the Hope male I have now or would that mess something up with the mating rules?

Thanks,

No, that would be fine if you can find another CB egg. Your Hope is tied to one mate for life, but if he refuses an offered mate you can try him with another. smile.gif

Almost forgot. Pinch of StarDust requested an egg from me and I bred her this.

btw for all those new to the lineage (and those who know me*pokes them with giant spork of hope*) I still come here at least 2-5 times a week andi check my pms even more often than that! I love breeding my dragons (especially my hopes) for people (and if you want something else check out my scroll and I might have it-i have very few restrictions on breeding though it never hurts to ask and if you are part of the hope lineage there are less restrictions!)