Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

Salar stands on a branch of a large tree, staring off into the distance watching Velsor. "Gah....what happened?! One minute he was trapped in his past and the next minute he's a creature of total destruction." he said to himself angrily, he had several cuts across his arm and face due to Velsor.

______

Velsor suddenly dived down into the town, even though it's citizens were stone he began to attack and destroy it anyways, he launched black balls into many houses, the orbs exploded destroying the houses.

Karnak disappeared on the forest, now out of sight. He was pondering. Grah, if I wasn't outnumbered, I'd teach her a lesson... and get the vengeance I deserve...! he thought, then stomped and roared out of frustration. He suddenly rushed, looking for a village to discount the rage on. When he was angry... electricity intensely flowed on his body, being able to be seen from outside.

Velsor roared loudly as he finished destroying the village, he took off high into the sky looking for more to destroy.

Salar watched him from the tree, "Gah....I have to stop him before he ruins everything! Skeleti may be gone, but that doesn't mean I can't carry out his plans!" he said and quickly jumped down from the tree watching Velsor above and following him.

________

Drashi slowly stood and looked around at the destroyed forest, the blast had caused cuts all over her, she growled lowly in pain and looked down the cave to the lava caverns, all the pathways were gone, the lava still boiled, but now black. She growled lowly and turned to walk away.

Telphion looked at Waruana after he left. "What does he mean?" Eledras walked over to the woman. "He is gone now."

Edited by Dark Moon

Salar quickly rushed out into the destroyed town and turned up tossing a knife at Velsor who was flying straight above, not detecting the knife, it hit Velsor in the neck and he roared glaring down at Salar below, he quickly dived down.

"That's right...let rage blind you!" Salar said quietly pulling out another knife, Velsor swooped down attempting to slam into him and knock him away, Salar quickly jumped backwards as Velsor flew over and stabbed his knife into Velsor letting it tear through him as he flew, Velsor quickly flew up into the sky with a loud roar of anger and then landed down in front of Salar.

"Awww,...poor baby! Hahahaha" Salar said making fun of Velsor, Velsor didn't seem to care about what he said in the slightest and suddenly blasted a large black beam at Salar, Salar quickly dodged out of the way and glared at Velsor, "No reaction....no care for anything...what have we created?" Salar said to himself glaring at Velsor.

((Deadanie???))

Waruana stared at them. "I-I don't remember..." was all she could reply. She stop shivering as soon as Karnak was out of sight. It was a relief, a HUGE one to her. Though his presence looked familiar to her, his appearence did not...

Karnak growled as he spotted a small village from far, and black, electrified orbs appeared on his hands and inside his mouth.

Velsor blast another Dark Beam at Salar, Salar quickly dodged and ran up along it's side, he suddenly jumped up as soon as he got to Velsor and spiraled into the air, he tossed several knives downwards into Velsor's back as he went over him, Velsor roared in pain turning and glaring at Salar, "So destructive...yet so weak!" Salar said and turned, both his hands suddenly began to swell, and a large knife came out the top of each hand.

Velsor glared at him and charged to attack, Salar quickly ducked down causing Velsor to miss and then quickly jumped up stabbing both the knives into Velsor, Velsor backed away and suddenly roared loudly in pain causing several brick walls nearby to shatter.

Salar laughed and charged to attack again, Velsor blasted another beam at him but Salar dodged spinning off to Velsor's side and slicing through his wing. Velsor turned and glared at him angrily with a loud roar.

"What do you mean you don't remember?" Telphion said, confused. 'Doesn't remember much, just like Drashi.' Rinee commented.

(This is what happens if I'm half awake and trying to sort out my millions (literally) of RP characters.)

(( It happens to everyone, lol ))

Salar slowly stepped forward towards Velsor, "Looks like you're finished!" he said, Velsor roared angrily and blasted him knocking him away, Salar angrily got back up and charged at him, both the knifes on his hands suddenly shot out both hitting Velsor in the neck, Velsor roared loudly in pain and collapsed onto his side, nearly dead.

Salar walked towards him laughing loudly, "Ahahaha, look at yourself now, not so high and mighty like you thought you were, are you?" Salar taunted, Velsor weakly stared up at him, his vision practically non-existent.

Salar pulled out his last knife and slowly approached Velsor, "End of the road, Velsor." he said.

Dakaynota heard a large roar that shook the trees. Without thinking, she flew up in the air and towards the source of the sound. She saw Velsor, nearly dead, and someone standing over him with a knife. Dakaynota flew into the person, trying to grab the knife as she did so.

"I don't know, I simply can't remember anything at all..." Waruana replied, looking at Telphion. She couldn't remember her past... or her real name.

Kage watched her, hidden by the leaves of a tree, still wounded by the shock from earlier but he came back to spy anyways. He looked confused, especially by Waruana's reaction to Karnak and his to Waruana. So confusing... but... she looks like the guardian that warned me. Hmmm... sealed stone... dark spirits... Karnak... I get it now, I guess. he thought, and suddenly jumped out from the tree, away from the group.

Karnak suddenly roared as he blasted the village with his orbs, then he summoned more and blasted it again.

Salar quickly jumped back, "Hmm.....another one it-" he was suddenly cut off as a black beam hit his hand knocking the knife away and obliterating his hand, he looked back to see Velsor standing weakly, "Darkness never gives up, does it?" Salar said backing away.

Velsor roared loudly and suddenly charged forward to attack, Salar quickly jumped and kicked him aside, "Nice try." Salar said with a low laugh.

Telphion took the womans hand. "It's ok. We'll try to help you."

------------------------

Dakaynota charged at him again, attempting to scratch him with her claws.

Salar quickly back-flipped out of the way, Velsor went to charge forward but suddenly stopped in his tracks, he attempted to move but couldn't, two large fangs now on his sides as he was slowly lifted into the air by a large Maxial, he roared loudly as a loud screech echoed from the Maxial.

Salar laughed at the site, and turn towards Dakaynota, "Well, now that it's one against one..." he said and suddenly jumped backwards and grabbed one of his knifes off the ground.

Dakaynota watched, horrified, as a Maxial grabbed Velsor and left. Dakaynota growled and lunged at Salar, trying to sink her teeth into him.

Waruana smiled. "Thank you..." she said.

Kage jumped from tree from tree, he wanted to find Karnak. Suddenly, he heard explosions, people screaming, a roar and strange sounds that looked like electricity... it could only be him. He went off to the source of the sound.

Karnak chuckled as he summoned a big, electrified black cloud and sent it to hover above the village, and watched as the cloud suddenly sent lightning bolts everywhere on the village.

Salar quickly jumped out of the way and swung his knife at her left wing.

________

The Maxial slowly turned a dark green, the red spots also darkening as Velsor turned slightly red, his energy was fully restored, the only thing not restored was the parts of him burnt down to bone, the Maxial let go of him dropping him to the ground and screeched loudly taking off into the sky.

Velsor growled angry, unsure of what just happened.

Telphion smiled at her and then remembered something. She frowned. "First we need to find Auntie..." Rinee nodded. 'Dakaynota flew off in that direction. Let's go!' They all ran in the direction Dakaynota went.

------/----------/--------

Dakaynota roared as the knife cut her wing. She lunged at him again, trying to hit him with her claws.

Salar quickly jumped back laughing, Velsor suddenly roared and fired a dark beam towards Salar, Salar quickly jumped back laughing. "Heh, is that really the best you can do? Pathetic!" he yelled, he went to jump forward but was stopped as the Maxial grabbed onto him, "Gah! Let me go!" he yelled angrily as it lifted him up into the air, the Maxial's colors began to return as it rapidly devoured his life force.

Dakaynota grimaced. She would have prefered to fight, but this worked as well. The others came crashing out of the foliage behind her. "Oh...." She turned to see Eledras, Strunno, and Demosephus staring at Velsor. Then they saw the Maxial. "But they... weren't they... is that?"

Waruana followed Telphion.

Karnak went closer to the village and watched closely the people panicking and running around. Suddenly, a villager tried to stab him with a pitchfork. "You caused all this!" he yelled as he charged, and was grabbed by Karnak's metal hand. "Yes, I caused all of this. And what you gonna do about it? DIE!" he said and threw the villager against a house, burning in flames thanks to a lightning strike.

"Let...me....GOOO!!!!!!!!" Salar yelled suddenly swinging his knife up stabbing it into the Maxial, it screeched loudly in pain and quickly turned black as all it's energy suddenly poured into Salar, it let go and slowly drifted down towards the ground as explosion erupted all over it, then it completely exploded.

________

"Now this...is what I CALL POWER!" Salar yelled, now fully healed from the Maxial's energy, he suddenly grabbed another knife with a low laugh.

Velsor suddenly lunged forward with a loud roar ramming into him and knocking him away, Salar slowly stood, "Gah.....if only we had killed you when we had the chance! Skeleti was a fool to try trapping you in your memories instead of killing you." Salar said, Velsor roared angrily and suddenly blasted several dark beams at him, Salar quickly dodged them all.

Eledras went running towards him, fire streaming from her hands. Telphion, Typhius and Lurino followed her, blades drawn. Strunno followed Rinee and Darakio, and Demosephus concentrated, turning into a large Maxial, charging towards him.

Eledras threw large streams of fire at him, Telphion, Typhius and Lurino hacking at him with their swords. Demosephus attempted to latch onto him. Rinee, Darakio and Strunno all dived from the air into him, Dakaynota striking at him with her claws.

Edited by Dark Moon

Salar simply laughed "You don't really know what your getting into, do you?" he said jumping back and summoning several more knives, Velsor roared loudly as a dark aura surrounded him burning the grass below and he charged forward towards Salar, Salar quickly jumped out of his way, Velsor turned with a loud roar as he opened his burnt wings and took off after him, Salar jumped to dodge and Velsor hit him with his right wing knocking him away, Salar landed on a tree branch and laughed as he glared down at them.

Waruana begun to murmur some magic words and an icy powder appeared on her front. She tried to summon an ice creature. However, her thoughts seemed to be thinking about the dragon monster from before. This resulted in the creation of a Karnak made of ice, who glared at her and roared loudly.

"I knew I'd find you here, Karnak."

Karnak turned around and saw Kage. "What you want?" he asked, threatening him with a low growl. "I know what you want... and I'll help. But you'll have to do what I say...!" the demon said, offering his help. Karnak seemed to be thinking.