Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

user posted image

On the planet of Manacendar, a woman of 30 sat at a small table, a candle casting soft shadows on the paper in front of her. She had hair the color of fire tied up with a red ribbon, revealing her pointed ears. She wore a red tunic with brown pants and boots, a small dagger thrust into her belt. She had a large stack of paper in front of her, filled with stories and tales she helped shape. In front of her was a single sheet of paper, many names written down and scratched off on it. As the woman began to get frustrated, the fire grew. She looked at it and with a flick of her hand, she put it out. "Mother?" The woman looked up with her coal black eyes, always shining with curiosity, and looked at a young girl. The girl, 14 years of age, was almost as tall as her mother with pointed ears like her mother. The woman looked into the eyes of her child, identical to her own, only fun and joy shined in hers. The girl wore her night sky black hair down. It was down to her waist. Her skin was a tan color, the result of staying outside all the time, in winter or summer. She wore a white tunic and black pants, no shoes. The woman smiled. "Today is the day I promised to take you to the dragon cave, isn't it, Telphion?" She smiled and nodded. The woman smiled back. "Ok, just let me tell your father before we leave." Telphion smiled and ran out the door. The woman stood up and walked into the next room, where a man with shoulder length black hair and deep blue eyes was practicing his fighting skills with two sharp blades. "Lurino, Telphion and I are going to the-" Lurino smiled at her. "The dragon cave, I know. She wouldn't stop talking about it!" The woman smiled. By the way, make sure-" He cut her off. "I won't let any harm come to your best friend." The woman smiled. "You know me too well." She said before she walked off. Telphion met her at the edge of the woods and they were off. Lurino watched them go as a large autumn dragon came up and stood beside him.

Telphion was running ahead of her mother. 'Telphion is too care-free. The way she acts could get her into trouble.' Lurino looked into the dragon's eyes. "I know, Dakaynota, but her mother can take care of her easily. She watched after you easily enough." Dakaynota smiled. 'I know.'

Just as Telphion and her mother reached the cave, a small dragon, seeing the new arrivals, ran out of the cave and tripped on his tail, bowling into Telphion. The young dragon stood up, looking sheepish. "Sorry." Telphion smiled and the young dragon smiled back. The woman shook her head and smiled, walking into the cave. She was immediately surrounded by dragons of all ages, most of which recognized her. She smiled at them all as she was flooded with questions and comments. "Where is-?" She was swiftly knocked flat as a middle sized autumn dragon hopped on top of her. "Darakio, you big palooka, get off of me!" He stood up and hugged her. "It's so good to see you, Eledras!" Eledras smiled back and began talking. "I knew you had to be here when I saw that clumsy summer hatchling. I thought you and Typhius were traveling the world?" Darakio smiled, almost bursting with laughter. "Ahhh, Strunno. Just like me, isn't he? And yes we did, but we are back now. We were welcomed everywhere as heroes, but soon after they ran us out of town!" Eledras shook her head. "What did you do?" A voice behind her answered her question. "He happened to catch a cold, and you know Darakio, something had to go wrong. Every time he sneezed, he accidentally flew into a building or what-not. He practically destroyed every town!" Eledras turned around and saw a man around her age with shoulder-length blond hair and a short beard cut close to his chin. He wore black pants and boots with a loose fitting white shirt, a long sword hanging from a belt at his side. She ran up to him and gave him a hug. "It's been a long time, Typhius, my brother." He smiled. "How are Tiana and Rinee? What about Demosephus? Lurino? Dakaynota? Father and uncle?" Eledras nodded. "Rinee and mother live in a house not too far from mine with Pyet and Nemenew. Lurino and Dakaynota are fine. Demosephus went to *Ryen and haven't heard from him since." Typhius smiled and nodded with Darakio to something outside the cave. "Who is she?" Eledras looked outside and saw Telphion playing with Strunno. "That's right, you two left right after Lurino and I got married. That is my daughter, Telphion." Darakio smiled. "They seem to be getting along quite nicely. Maybe they'll be best

friends like you and Dakaynota. How old is she?" Eledras watched as Telphion tackled Strunno, knocking him flat. "Fourteen years, almost 15." Darakio nodded. "They're about the same age." Darakio and Eledras turned as they heard Typhius call from a while away. "You two had better come see this." The two of them ran and saw what Typhius was staring at. Like a mist slowly creeping across the ground, black and purple storm clouds began to roll across a sky that was slowly turning blood red. They looked at each other, fear shining brightly on their faces and in their eyes, knowing only too well what those signs foretold.

Rules

*No God-modding

*No Powerplaying

*No Spamming

*No Flaming

*No Profanity

*Post at Least Once a Week

*Post in () (()) {} or [] when out of character (OOC)

*Have Fun, or Else...

*Sent your character applications to me with the password PMSC so I know you read the rules.

*You can have up to 6 characters.

Character Form

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Species- (Elf, human, dwarf...)

Picture/Description/Personality-

Weapon/Ability- (Mage, swords...)

Light or Darkness-

Past- (If any)

Dragon Form

Name-

Gender-

Type of Dragon-

Personality-

Powers- (If any)

Light or Darkness-

Past- (If any)

Information

Setting- Manacendar; a planet far from our own full of magic.

Basic Plot- This is the same plot I have used throughout the series; an evil warlord, usually controlling creatures called Elementals (See below) and trying to engulf the world in darkness and take it as their own. The previous Lords and Ladies of Darkness are as follows: Sean (The Darkness's Reign I) *Nemenew/Pyet/Possessed Lurino (See below for more information) (The Darkness's Reign I-III, & V) Sylevera (The Darkness's Reign IV)

*Ryen- A town known for being a place to get a drink and gamble.

*Elementals- Creatures with the head of a horse, the horns of a goat, the body of a sheep, eyes and tongue of a reptile, and tail of a lion. They are made up of the different elements.(Earth, water, fire, air, lightning, ice)

*Maxials- a dark green creature with red spots in the center and two large fangs below them on the very sides, with two smaller fangs in towards there jaw, they are very rare and almost extinct. They will latch onto living creatures and feast off their life force until it's completely gone causing the victim to turn to stone.

History

The Darkness's Reign I- This is when it all started. Sean was the supposed Lord of Darkness at this time. The world fell into darkness. We fought creatures, and tried to stop the madness. New enemies were made, people betrayed one another. Sean was killed by his dragon, Velsor after he realized the horror of it all. The sky stayed black. A man wearing a hood that covered his face and all black clothing turned out to be the real Lord of Darkness. He disappeared, leaving his small army, which was soon killed.

The Darkness's Reign II to IV- This is where all the pieces start to fall into place. Plus we add some new members to the team. We fight the man in the hood, and try to figure out who he is. Later on, we find out his name is Nemenew. At the end of the second, he is supposedly killed and we find out he has a son. His son, Typhius, found a witch called Sylevera that knew his father and could bring back Nemenew. (This is where the RPs blend together until the last one.) Nemenew comes back around the third, and tells Eledras that she is her father, and Typhius is her brother. In the final battle of this RP, Typhius switches sides, joining the side of light. He helps kill Nemenew.Sylevera takes charge at this point. In the end of the RP she began her reign, it also ended. She was killed in the ice cave by Eledras after Sylevera killed Dakaynota, adding another member to the team. Before she died, she said that it is too late, it is done. In the next RP, we find out what she means. She transferred her remaining life-force into Nemenew's dead body. This is where things take a strange turn.

The Darkness's Reign V- In the beginning of the fifth, the sky was blue again, and the plants were growing again. Just when everyone thought it was over, the black clouds rolled across the sky, the chilling air and fig rolled in, and the plants all died again. In this RP, everything changed. Dakaynota came back to life, helping with the war effort. We gained more members to the team, Eledras's mother and Dakaynota's as well. Eledras's mother, Tiana, told Eledras a little bit more about who Nemenew was. He began acting strangely one day, the same day his bright fire orange hair turned black. He started plotting to rule the world. Somehow knowing Eledras would interfere later on, he tried to kill her. Tiana sent Eledras to the dragon cave, where her best friend, Tiana, would take care of Eledras. Dakaynota and Eledras grew up together, never knowing what was going on. They were too young to remember, each being about three years of age. Later on, Lurino, one of the new members, was spying for Nemenew about 2/3 through the fifth. Furious, Eledras told him she hated him, which broke her heart later on. Nemenew tried to kill Eledras, but Lurino pushed her aside, getting hit instead. As he lay there dying, the others began to weep, and Nemenew slipped away. Lurino explained why he did it as he was dying; because Nemenew threatened to kill Eledras and Demosephus, his brother. He died after-wards. They later killed Nemenew. Tiana was mortally wounded, but said she wouldn't be going alone. Dakaynota had to leave as well. She was only allowed to come back to help end the war. They both died. Dakaynota and Tiana came back once more to stop the oncoming threat which Dakaynota had warned Eledras about in a dream. Nemenew came back in Lurino's body. Everyone also learned Nemenew's past from Nemenew. Confusing? All my RP characters except Dakaynota were captured and put in separate prison cells in Nemenew's castle. Typhius in one, Demosephus, Tiana, and Darakio in another, and Eledras and Tiana in their own cells. Apparently, Nemenew forgot about the prisoner in Typhius's cell. It was a man who looked just like Nemenew, but with a missing eye and fire orange hair. This is Nemenew. To understand this, wee need to look at Nemenew's past. Nemenew, the real one, is Pyet's twin brother. Pyet is the Lord of Darkness, the one who started it all. They were only 6 when it happened. One day, their father went missing. Pyet went after him, and wasn't found until 14 years later. That day, Pyet took Nemenew, and had him locked up. That day, he took his place, knowing he would have someone to blame if anything went wrong. They fought him for the final time once Demosephus escaped and got help. Before they killed Pyet, with Nemenew's help, a man with long white hair and a beard came in and stopped them. As soon as the man entered, the possessed Lurino fell to the ground with a groan. The body then separated into three beings; the dead Lurino body, an unconscious Pyet, and the nastiest demon you could imagine. The demon glided towards the old man, saying, "Finally come to pay what you owe me?" The man said, "Yes, just end this." Pyet woke up and said in a sweet voice in harmony with Nemenew, "Father?" They went over to him and demanded that he tell them what was going on. The man told them. "When you were both very young, barely three weeks, you were dying. I was desperate to save you two, so I sold my soul to the demon. He said he would be back after six years to take it. I was afraid, and I ran." Not being able to find him, the demon possessed Pyet instead. Pyet spoke. "I don't remember any of this clearly. It's like a bad dream." The demon at that point split open the ground and took their father after a tearful good-bye. Dakaynota and Tiana went back to the realm of the dead, which didn't last long. They kept complaining, so they were allowed to stay. That is how this long and painful war began and ended.

Map

I promise I'll add more later. This is just to apologize for all the times I haven't been on and for the fact that it will have to continue for a while.

user posted image

Edited by Dark Moon

Character List

Good

*Telphion

*Strunno

*Eledras

*Lurino

*Dakaynota

*Darakio

*Demosephus

*Rinee

*Velsor

*Lika

*Alkan

*Goliath Recaltherin

*Tieyos Dir

*Tayver

*Thaelasan

*Sophia L.

*Durion

*Zane

*Radimir

*Karina

*Celestia

*Andromeda

Bad

*Saliundur

*Drago

*Salar

*Trakio

*Skeleti

*Karnak

*Kage

*Martin Setem

*Yan Ryan

*Evergreen

*Grim

*Sigvard

Unsure/Neutral

*Drasi

*Waruana

*Desco Blackthorne

Character Forms

Name- Telphion

Age- 14

Gender- Female

Species- Half elf, half human.

Picture/Description/Personality- Telphion has coal black hair that goes down to her waist. She has dark skin, the result of staying outside all the time. She is the daughter of Eledras and Lurino, two of the people who helped end the last war. She has black eyes shining with playfulness. She wears black pants and a white top, no shoes.

Weapon/Ability- Swordsman. (Dual swords) Ice Mage.

Light or Darkness- Light

Past- She has a tendency to get into trouble all the time, no matter how hard her parents try to keep her out of trouble.

Name- Strunno

Gender- Male

Type of Dragon- Summer

Personality- Strunno is an energetic young dragon that loves to make new friends. Just like his father, though, he is a clumsy oaf that trips over his own tail.

Powers- None

Light or Darkness- Light

Past- Strunno loves to play practical jokes on people, and he has gotten into trouble so many times because of this.

Name-Goliath Recaltherin

Age-23

Gender-Male

Species-Human

Appearance-Human, about 6' in height and 180lbs; he wears a red shirt and pants under long red cloak his hair is black, curly and kept very short and there is no facial hair; he is of black skin tone with brown eyes.

Personality-He is very a relatively cheerful person and is friendly to everyone he meets. He is not easily provoked, however, he is extremely aggressive when he is. He is in preference to learning things then to fighting and almost always has his nose in some kind of book or scroll in search of new spells and new ways to cast spells he already has learned. He tends towards neutrality in disputes often preferring to not get involved in domestic problems. When confronted he will provide the option of diplomacy first when it is a reasonable possibility.

Light or Darkness-Light

Weapon/ability- Earth Mage wielding a stone staff.

Past-He was not involved in the events in the past years. He had spent a lot of his time searching for magic and new ways of using it. He was part of a distant cult that paired mages and dragons for life but had left since he felt that they had lost their way and had tried to take over that particular country, they failed in doing so.

Name-Tieyos Dir

Gender-Female

Type of dragon-Green dragon

Personality-Is as fun loving as Goliath but not nearly as interested in the pursuit of knowledge as he is. Unlike Goliath who stays out of disputes, she will readily take a friend's side if she thinks they are right. When confronted she will not hesitate to defend her allies by force.

Light or Darkness-Light

Powers-Elemental control over earth.

Past-She spent her entire life with Goliath since she was born into the same cult.

Name-Martin Setem

Age-25

Gender-Male

Species-Human

Appearance-Short measuring at 5'0, he is slim weighing only 150lbs. He has pale skin and straight long brown hair, he has green eyes and wears glasses. He wheres rather elegant clothing: A white cotton shirt with frilled cuffs, a brown double breasted jacket with tails, brown pants with black dress boots and he carries a simple wooden cane which doubles as his staff.

Personality-He can be uptight and sometimes even snobbish. He however is not so foolish as to think himself above those around him. Being a summoner/animator he rarely takes part in battles himself and often just leaves his opponents with creatures he has summoned or things he has animated.

Light/Darkness-Darkness

Weapon/ability-Summoner/animator, cane.

Past-He was a member of the same cult as Goliath, the two never really got along. Martin had been in support of expansion. When the cult was destroyed he fled and went into hiding. He now wanders with his companion looking for strong magics that will allow him to start the cult again in his image.

Name-Yan Ryan

Gender-Female

Type of Dragon-Horse Dragon

Personality-She is not quite as uptight as Martin but she does have an air of superiority about her. She can be arrogant but the attitude is backed up by her abilities and so it is often difficult to deal with her arrogance.

Powers-Can cast haste on herself and one other person.

Light or Darkness-Darkness

Past-She was paired with Martin at birth and has been his companion since then, she has a rivalry with Tieyos and they will often get into arguments.

Name-Velsor

Gender-Male

Type of Dragon-Black

Personality-Brave and fearless, willing to take on any foe and protect those close to him, even at the cost of his very own life.

Powers- Annihilator beam, Night-vision

Light or Darkness-Light

Past- He was abandoned as a small hatchling at the age of a few days old, he was adopted into the dark side and learned to destroy and kill, he later changed to the side of light, but still wonders if he made the right choice as he fights the darkness within him.

Name-Drago

Gender-Male

Type of Dragon-Black

Personality-Evil and Cruel, he will destroy anyone and anything in his path to reach his goal, thought he is often arrogant and will charge head first into battle before thinking.

Powers- Murder Beam

Past- Drago was abandoned as a small hatchling, he is the brother of Velsor, but only he knows why they were abandoned...

Name-Salar

Age-39

Gender-Male

Species- Human

Picture/Description/Personality-He wears a camouflage outfit, black gloves and a red beret, his eyes are a blood red.

Weapon/Ability- Knife, very agile.

Past- ???

Name-Trakio

Gender-Female

Type of Dragon-Spring

Personality-Hateful and Destructive.

Powers- Murder Beam

Past- Her father Drago, was killed by Velsor when she was still but a hatchling, and ever since she has wanted nothing but revenge against Velsor, unaware Drago is once again alive, she continues to destroy everyone and everything in her path to revenge.

Name-Drasi

Gender-Female

Type-Weather

Personality-Unknown, no one but her parents have ever seen her or know that she exists.

Light Or Darkness-Unsure

Gifts-Unknown

Past-No one but her parents have ever seen of her and know of her existence. Her mother is Trakio and her father is Drason.

Name-Skeleti

Age-Eight nine(89) million years

Gender-???

Species- Skeleton that somewhat resembles a dragon

Picture/Description/Personality-Evil yet planning, Skeleti is not one to rush into battle head first, he can think incredibly fast and calculate quickly, he will judge every option in a battle and chose the best one for victory.

Weapon/Ability- He can distort areas around him to confuse enemies, as well the bones that he's made of are practically infinite allowing him to technically use them as weapons at will.

Past: ???

Name- Sigvard

Gender- Male

Type of Dragon- Red

Personality- Does not like to attack unless attacked first, he has bound himself to his sense of honor and will often attempt to help those in need.

Powers- (If any) Can rapidly heal himself from injuries.

Light or Darkness- Light

Past- (If any) Not much is known of his past, sense he never mentions it.

Name- Karina

Gender-Female

Type of Dragon-Black

Personality-Is kind and caring, and will help those in need.

Powers- (If any)Smaller, and incredibly weaker version of Velsor’s annihilator beam.

Light or Darkness-Light

Past- (If any)Nearly nothing is known of her past, she follows () in search of an old friend of hers.

Name- Radimir

Gender-Male

Type of Dragon-Black

Personality-He is hateful to everyone around him and will quickly jump to conclusions or attack without warning.

Powers- (If any) Extremely weak version of Drago’s murder beam, and a weak version of Skeleti’s wing-spike attack, but with darkness instead. Due to this, he is extremely slow with recovering from injuries if un-aided.

Past- (If any)He once followed Skeleti and was considered his most loyal follower, until defeated in battle long ago, he was unable to fight or fly, and was left in the care of an unsuspecting Village. After his recovery, he destroyed the village and took off to rejoin Skeleti.

Name- Kage

Age- Around 850 years

Gender- Male

Species- Demon

Picture/Description/Personality- A human-like demon with very pale skin and his eyes are completely white, without iris or pupils. His hair is completely black, at shoulder length. There are several, spiraling black marks over his body, along with many scars. He wears a dark gray, martial arts-like uniform and a black belt. He enjoys massacring people, usually in a painful and brutal way, he is power-hungry as well.

Weapon/Ability- Expert in hand-to-hand combat, and he also can use some shadow magic (though he uses it rarely)

Light or Darkness- Darkness

Past- Trained by a demoniac expert assassin, he went and participated in demon wars and massacres as well. The scars on his body shows his fighting experience.

Name- Lika

Age- 13

Gender- Female

Species- Human

Picture/Description/Personality- She has long straight black hair and ocean-blue eyes. Wears a black dress and also she has a red bow on her hair. Sometimes she's very cheerful (often juggling knives or other sharp objects... which her guardian pet does not approve.), sometimes she looks very sad upon remembering bitter memories of her past.

Weapon/Ability- She can summon sharp, small objects and use them to attack.

Light or Darkness- Light

Past- She lived in a town that was raided by the demon Kage, and many people got killed as a result, including her family. She managed to escape, and then was found by a dragon who took care of her.

Name- Karnak

Age- Undefined

Gender- Male

Species- Demon dragon

Picture/Description/Personality- A strange, skeletal creature at looks like a wing-less dragon. His eyes a pure bright green, and oddly, some of his body look normal, but made of metal. Those parts are his face's left side, his left arm and claws, some of his ribs and his right leg (from shin to feet). His personality is of one destructive and thirsty for revenge, as he's made of many evil being's spirits.

Weapon/Ability- He can control electricity.

Light or Darkness- Darkness (NOTE: He may or not obey people.)

Past- He was formed by the sealed evil being's spirits leaving their bodies and end up joining together, creating Karnak.

Name- Alkan

Gender- Male

Type of Dragon- Red

Personality- Very protective of Lika, and does not allow anyone go too close to her.

Powers- Pyrokinesis

Light or Darkness- Light

Past- He found Lika when she was very young. After hearing her story, he decided to take care of her, because she wouldn't be able to survive alone so young.

Name- Waruana

Age- Around her 30s

Gender- Female

Species- Human

Picture/Description/Personality- She wears a blue tunic and skirt, and a black cloak. She has blood red eyes, and long straight blond hair. She's somewhat insane, and can be very fierce sometimes, especially to those she doesn't knows.

Weapon/Ability- Ice magic

Light or Darkness- Unsure

Past- She was on the wars, and, unfortunately end up losing many close friends, as well her sister went missing. Close encounters with death and those factors mentioned earlier end up traumatizing her, and, not able to contain it anymore, went insane after a while. She couldn't remember her original name, so she simply made one for her.

Name-Tayver

Gender-Female

Type of Dragon-Weather

Personality- She has a bit of a temper when angered but she is normally a sweet, kind, and caring dragon that would do anything for anyone no matter the danger.

Powers- Other than her original ability to control the weather, she also has the ability to mend wounds.

Light or Darkness-Light

Past- Her Mint mother was killed right before her eyes at the tender age of 9 by none other than her Uncle. Because of the memory, she fights as viciously as a chained, starved bear trying to get to a live caribou.

Name- Thaelasan

Age- 200

Gender- Male

Species- (Elf, human, dwarf...) Half Dragon, Half Human

Picture/Description/Personality- His personality is soft and demure, but wise. His appearance is a blonde haired, early 20s looking human with huge black wings that look like the starry night.

Weapon/Ability- (Mage, swords...) Swords.

Light or Darkness- Total light

Past- (If any) He tried to save a dragon from demise, but when he failed, the dragon's essence went within him, blessing him with draconic might. He also keeps around a bunch of pet dragon whelps.

Name- Sophia L. (only the closest people to her know her last name)

Age- 30

Gender- Female

Species- Human

Picture/Description/Personality- Is medium height, has short black hair with a fringe, blue eyes and wears sandals, a white shirt and a blue skirt. Carries a katana, its sheath is on her waist. Usually she is very snarky (especially to the 2 that are with her), but otherwise is kind and caring. When given the chance, likes to toy around with Durion and Zane.

Weapon/Ability- A katana. If she sings, she can brainwash others.

Light or Darkness- Light

Past- She used to stay home, mostly to take care of her daughter, and liked to explore. However, one day her daughter disappeared while she went exploring, and went in search of her. She met Durion and Zane, and after learning Durion's story, decided to help him in hopes of also finding her daughter.

Name- "Red-Eyes" Durion

Gender- Male

Type of Dragon- Vampire

Personality- Quite short-tempered and eccentric, sometimes considered a moron by Sophia and a good friend by Zane. Sometimes is quite a jerk, but otherwise cares for those around him.

Powers- Knows dark magic.

Light or Darkness- Light

Past- Knew a girl named Rana and died while trying to protect her. Came back from the dead by unknown ways and is now searching for her, while being helped by Sophia and Zane (the latter helping mainly due to being friend with Durion).

Name- Zane

Age- 24

Gender- Male

Species- Human

Picture/Description/Personality- Tall and has light blue eyes, has medium blonde hair with a ponytail (shoulder length) and some of hair covers his left eye. Wears a brown coat with a gray t-shirt and pants. His personality shares some similarities with Durion's, except he's usually "cool", and seems to like ticking others off (Sophia, specially). Likes to nickname people he meet (he nicknamed Durion "Red-Eyes" because of his eyes, and nicknamed Sophia "Diva" because of her ability.).

Weapon/Ability- Controls fire, likes to cause explosions with it (unless it's blowing himself up).

Light or Darkness- Light

Past- He never revealed much about himself to Durion. They met when Durion was searching in a small town and Zane saw him and thought he was cool.

Name-Celestia

Age-12

Gender- Female

Species- Elf

Description/Personality- Celestia has raven black hair and bright , large hazel/green eyes. she is quiet and kind, and likes to read and draw. she is often under estimated.

Weapon/Ability- Fire/light mage, bow and arrow

Light or Darkness- light

Past- ? unknown

Name- Andromeda

Gender- Female

Type of Dragon-Nebula Dragon

Personality- intelligent,wise and kind.

Powers- (If any)

Light or Darkness- light

Past- she was the runt of her clutch of eggs.

Name- Desco Blackthorne

Age- 26

Gender- male

Species- (Elf, human, dwarf...) mostly Human but has elf magic from an ancestor that was an elf who mated with a human.

Picture/Description/Personality- 6ft tall, short spikey brown hair, sapphire blue eyes, short trimmed goatee, wearing white robes, symbols tattood on wrists and on chest over the heart. Desco is kind, loving, sensitive, selfless, has the empathic ability with an affinity towards dragons and a small knowledge of magic. His downfall is his empathic ability for sometimes he can not control it and is swallowed up by others emotions if they are strong but this is also how he communicates with his dragons for his mind is blocked completely from the use of any telepathy (sending or receiving).

Weapon/Ability- (Mage, swords...) Mage, Bow & Arrow (mostly for hunting because its not right to use magic to kill innocent creatures for food.)

Light or Darkness- Undecided

Past- (If any) Desco's past is a troubling one, abandoned at a young age because of a temporary loss of control on his empathic ability that had just awoken. His parents thought of him as a freak of nature for he made them weep for 10 days straight when his first pet died. After his parents stopped crying they took him to some relatives to live with where he learned about his ancestor that was an elf. It was the relatives he was living with that concluded he must have abilities that havent been seen in their family since the days of his elf ancestors. It was after they discussed with Desco that he had these abilties that his magical abilities started to grow and he realized that he could work a basic healing spell and even start a fire to cook food on. As the years passed he grew more mature and was able to control his empathic projecting much better so he decided to venture out into the world. During his travels he stumbled across a pile of dragon eggs sitting all by themselves. Assuming they had been abandoned and feeling a pull towards these eggs Desco decides to adopt them. Shortly after adopting the dragon eggs he started to get empathic projections from the eggs that were part picture and mostly emotion, that was the first time he communicated with them however primitive it was due to their developmental state. Now his guardian egg and deepsea egg are about to hatch and is desperately seeking others who also have dragons.

Lord of Darkness

Name- Grim

Age- Unknown

Gender- Male

Species- Undead (Phantom)

Picture/Description/Personality- A strange phantom wearing blue robes and a red cloak with a hood. Inside the hood, it seems there are nothing but a shadow with blue, piercing eyes. He has no feet (he's constantly levitating) and small, black shadow-like hands stick out from his robes, wielding a scythe with a golden blade. Grim is cold, and wishes to rule the world to make it "the way it should be".

Weapon/Ability- His scythe and necromantic magic.

Light or Darkness- Darkness

Past- He watched the past wars and events, but never got a chance to appear, believing he was too weak. He mastered necromancy and now wants to build an army of undead to take over the world. There's also a rumor he has a strong, monstrous pet, but it was never revealed if it's true or false: most of the encounters were fatal, and the monster probably deleted survivor's memories of him.

Other Characters (NPCs- Give Advice, items and such.)

*Eledras

*Lurino

*Dakaynota

*Darakio

*Demosephus

*Rinee

*Tiana

*Nemenew

*Pyet

Banners

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=81446][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/VSXdY.jpg][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=81446][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/LGIIq.png][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=81446][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/viDa2.jpg][/URL]

*I will accept others made

Edited by Dark Moon

((You should add a plot, an overall summary of that plot and perhaps a setting. Where is this taking place and when?))

Edited by Racoonthief

I like it, bumpity.

(RP starts NOW (DRtNG *Darkness Reign: The Next Generation*)

As the Lord of Darkness, Saliundur has all the luxuries a dragon could wish for. But the one thing he didn't have was his greatest wish, the world of Manacendar. "Generals! Come here!" he yelled.

He needed to talk to them on the upcoming attack on the Light.

(NOTE - if you are on Light, you do not know about the surprise attack on Light. So don't go telling your leader about it.)

Edited by firedrake

Telphion and Strunno ran over to their parents. "Whats going on? Why are the plants dying?" Telphion looked frightened. "Run now, ask questions later." Eledras grabbed Telphion's hand and ran, Typhius, Strunno and Darakio close behind. They entered the village and Eleedras shouted at the top of her lungs. "Everyone get to safety. War has is upon us once more!"

----------------------------------------------------------

After Telphion helped her mother, father, uncle, Dakaynota, Darakio and Strunno get supplies and everyone down into the cellars that served as shelters, they went into their house. There, questions began pouring out of Telphion and Strunno's mouths. "Whats going on? What do you mean war is upon us again? Why are the plants dying? Why has the world grown dark and cold? Why-?" Eledras cut them off. "Enough. If you remain silent I will explain what is going on." They both fell silent. Eledras opened her mouth to speak when Tiana, Nemenew, Rinee and Pyet walked in. "So, the war is back?" Pyet said. "It may be the demon behind all of this." Nemenew stated. Rinee shook her head. "No, I don't think it is. The demon got what he wanted last time. I sense someone else is behind this." Eledras looked at everyone. "Now that you guys are here, you can help me explain what is going on." They all nodded, going around and taking turns telling Strunno and Telphion the history that happened long before either of them were born. A story of a long and brutal war, of new friends and betrayal, of death and evil. Once they finished, Strunno and Telphion looked at all of them. "I've heard that story many times from people in the village. They never mentioned names, but I never would have imagined that you were all the people from the story!" Telphion exclaimed. Strunno nodded in agreement. "Every single one of us had something to do with the war. The only person missing is Demosephus." Lurino went white. "He doesn't know what's going on! We have to go warn him!" Everyone nodded in agreement, walking out the door. Eledras and Lurino hopped onto Dakaynota's back, Typhius and Pyet on Darakio, and Tiana and Nemenew on Rinee. They took off, Dakaynota coming around to pick up Strunno and Telphion in get claws. They then set off for Ryen.

Edited by Dark Moon

"For the last time... where is it?"

"I swear, I don't even know WHAT is it!"

Kage held a middle-aged man by his throat, having him pinned against a tree. The man was frozen in fear, looking straight into the demon's blank eyes. The demon, wanting to have some kind of information, finally said after a long interrogatory, "Hmmmm... I believe you."

The man looked relieved. However, his fear returned as soon as Kage said, "But that won't save you...!" then he put a lot of pressure on his grip, crushing the man's neck. Kage grinned then let go of the lifeless body. "If I keep meeting useless people like this... I won't ever find it." he said to himself, then walked away.

They reached Ryen and found Demosephus almost immediately. He was standing on a small house, bottle of alcohol in one hand, spinning around like crazy. A large group of people were standing around the building, trying to get him down. "You've got to be kidding me." Lurino took a running start and jumped on a man's head, using it to push himself up onto the roof. "Demosephus, what are you doing?!" Demosephus looked at him blankly, stumbling a little. "Depends... where am I? And what- what day 's it?" He stumbled, almost falling off the roof. Luckily, Lurino caught him. Demosephus passed out soon after. Lurino hopped down from the roof, carrying his unconscience older brother. "God he's heavy..." Demosephus sighed. "Ugh, and his breath reeks!" Dakaynota took him from Lurino's grasp, holding him easily in one hand. She looked at the village and spoke. 'Where is his house, exactly?' The whole town pointed as one at the house they were standing around. 'Thank you. Now clear out! There's nothing to see here.' The crowd went back to their usual routines. Dakaynota opened the door to Demosephus's house, walking inside and placing him gently on his bed. Everyone filed in after her. Lurino grimaced. "I'm glad we came. Who knows what could have happened! Now to wait until he wakes up."

Edited by Dark Moon

Saliundur decides to go hunting for fun. He left to go to the forest when he spotted a big Ochredrake, he LOVES the taste of Ochredrakes. He pounced on the Ochredrake and cut off one of its wings with his tail so it couldn't fly away. Then he started eating it alive, he liked prey much better that way. Before he could finish his kill a giant Green dragon stepped out into the clearing. Saliundur knew he couldn't take on such a giant foe all on his own so he fled to a nearby cave while the Green feasted. He started to walk back out into the open. The Green turned his head to look at him but said nothing to him.

"Hello, I am the great Lord of Darkness. Join me and we can rule the world together!" he told him.

"And why would I want to join you?" the Green exclaimed.

"Because, we will rule the world!" Saliundur said

"Whatever" he replied

"What is your name Green?" Saliundur asked

"Evergreen" he replied

"Come with me Evergreen" Saliundur said

"Can I bring the Ochredrake?" he asked

"Of course!" Saliundur laughed

Edited by firedrake

(What conversation with Skeleti? He's another persons character, and I saw him say nothing.)

Lika juggled three knives, with her guardian, Alkan, carefully watching her. They were inside a cave, light up by a few torches Alkan set up, and the entrance was as well blocked by an enormous boulder along with a bunch of smaller ones. That way, he could make sure no one other than him and Lika would ever get in. "You know I don't like when you play with things... especially those knives of yours." he sighed, still watching.

"But it's so fun to do so!" Lika giggled, then while moving, end up tripping on a small rock. Two of the knives fell down, missing her. The remaining one, however, was coming straight for her. A wing suddenly shielded her, causing the knife to impale it. It was Alkan's wing. He pulled out the knife and threw it away. "Not only because it's dangerous... I almost always get injured in the process." he said, then looking over at his many scars on his wing. All of them caused by knives.

If I never protected her... let me see... five times she got injured alone by them, twenty times I guarded her with my wings. She'd have around twenty-five scars, and possibly dead because once a knife almost hit me in the head. he thought to himself.

(Imaginary conversation I needed him to talk with someone. Not really godmodding I would think but I can change it if you like.)

(It's not up to me whether it's ok or not. He isn't my character.)

Demosephus slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He had a huge headache and noticed that his friends and family were there. "Must be dreaming... ACH!" He was pushed out if the bed none too gently by Lurino. "Wake up, buddy! And I thought I've told you time after time not to drink too much!" Demosephus looked up at Lurino. "Well, I know you did but it's so good. Ouch!" He stood up, rubbing his temples. "What happened anyway?" Eledras spoke. "Basic idea: You were drunk and dancing on the rooftops." Demosephus slumped down onto the nearest chair. "That'll explain why my head is exploding." Lurino handed him a glass of water. "You should get some rest." Dakaynota smiled. She had an idea. 'But before you sleep, here's something to ease your mind. Seems the war has come again." Demosephus glared at her. "I know I don't like you that much, and you don't like me, but did you have to do that?" She ignored him, walking out of the house. 'Pleasant dreams.' She grinned.

"Send an elemental messenger to Kage, I need to see if he found it." Saliundur said to his elemental general. We need it.... he thought.

(sorry for the short post, writer's block)

Edited by firedrake

~A small Green Cave, Deep within a mountain range~

Drago lays unconscious, buried under rubble from his battle with his brother Velsor long ago. The room slowly turns a dark red as a strange creature appears...

"Awaken, Drago! Rise once again!" It steps forward revealing itself as Skeleti, it's eyes flash red and Drago slowly begins to stand.

Drago looks around and then glares at Skeleti, "Why have you awakened me!?" he demanded, Skeleti replied "My reasons are my own. The war has started again, now go! Claim revenge upon Velsor!" Drago grinned evilly upon the last part and Skeleti vanished, "So....Velsor's still around, not sure what Skeleti's planning now...but...AS LONG AS I GET REVENGE I DON'T CARE!" he swung open his wings with a loud metal clang and quickly took off out of the cave.

After Demosephus had rested and his headache was gone, they sat around a large table and discussed what should be done about the war. "I think we need to find who is behind this whole thing before we make any plans to charge into battle." Pyet stated. "If we figure out who is behind this, then we cut off the snakes head. The rest of the body is useless." Lurino nodded. "True. When we killed you your army ran like the devil came for their souls." Eledras stood up. "Let us go search for the new Lird or Lady if Darkness." They nodded and split up into groups, searching all the places the Lord/Lady of Darkness was usually found, but they found no one.

(Just a little tip, firedrake. Just because someone is on the side of Darkness doesn't mean they automatically serve you.)

Velsor walks across a small, burnt field. "Another war it seems....I wonder....will wars ever truly end? One after another they just keep coming and destroying..." He said to himself.

"VELSOR!!!!" A voice yelled, Velsor quickly spun looking around and saw Drago diving down out of the sky towards him at full speed.

"Drago!" He yelled and quickly jumped aside causing Drago to crash head first into the ground at full speed, Drago slowly stood from the ground, his armor slightly dented.

"You're....alive!?" Velsor said in both surprise and anger. "You really think you could get rid of me that easy? Well...you're...WRONG!" Drago yelled and suddenly rammed into Velsor knocking him away.

Kage stood in the top of a pine tree, looking for any useful thing that could help him on his search. But, he couldn't find anything. "How inconvenient... no useful things. And no one passing by to kill, either...!" he muttered, he was able to see the entire forest from that pine tree. But, the trees's leaves blocked most of his view.

Alkan looked at Lika for a few moments. He needed to hunt. "I need hunt for food now... don't do anything dangerous while I'm out." he said and Lika nodded. Alkan pushed the enormous boulder aside, though with some difficulty, then left the cave. He opened his wings and took off, but not before blocking the entrance first.

Velsor slowly stood again and glared at Drago, "Why Drago? Why do you insist on destroying and killing?"

Drago laughed at Velsor's question and responded "Because it's fun! That's why!"

Velsor glared at Drago and the air around him slightly turned blue along with his jaws and he replied, "That is a poor reason."

Drago glared at Velsor "Don't even bother trying that old trick!" he yelled, the air around Velsor and his jaws turned normal again. "Hmm....perhaps it is, a bit old." Velsor replied.

Alkan flew around, looking for a prey.

Kage spotted a figure flying on the sky... it ressembled a dragon. An evil grin appeared on his face. "Heheheh... isn't it the dragon that guards a survivor of one of my attacks? I might as well as have a payback for him defeating me... but I'm stronger now...!" he chuckled, then jumped off towards the figure.

"Drago....this fight will have to wait." Velsor said and suddenly opened his wings taking off into the air.

"COWARD!" Drago yelled and opened his wings with a metal clang and took off to follow, "STAY AND FIGHT!!" He yelled as he followed.

Velsor suddenly spun around causing Drago to nearly crash into him as he reveals his annihilator beam, "GOOD NIGHT!" Velsor yelled and blasted Drago in the head with it, Drago spiraled out of the air with a trail of smoke and crashed into the ground below, Velsor looked down and turned flying away.

Alkan looked forward, and saw something coming towards him. "Hmmmm?" he quickly landed, and the figure landed shortly afterwards, near him... revealing to be Kage. He turned and looked at the red dragon. "So, we meet again!" he said. Alkan glared at him. "You... I think the last beatdown wasn't enough?" he asked.

"Heheheheheh... how arrogant. I'm stronger now. You won't defeat me." Kage said, getting in a strange, martial arts-like stance. Alkan growled as lava dripped from his mouth.

Saliundur is beginning to prepare his army. He appointed Evergreen as his chief general and gave him the responsibility to organize the army. Evergreen had composed their army of a few Greys, Blacks, Vampires, Guardians, Magi, and Thunder dragons; with the rest being Elementals

"Gather your armor! Arrange into your rows! PREPARE FOR BATTLE!" Evergreen shouted at them.

------------------

Saliundur had left Evergreen to organize the army while he had left to go on a meeting.

"Hello, nice to see you all showed up."

Mixed cries of "Why are we here?" and "What do you want with us?" rose from the audience.

"Calm down everyone and I will tell you."

The audience calmed.

"I brought you all here to announce our plans to destroy the Light."

"What?" "How can you do that?" "It's impossible!" the audience yelled out

"Oh but I can! My army is unstoppable and will crush any who oppose them." "I now will ask my grandest question, WHO WILL JOIN ME!?!?!"

Silvi walked through a small forest meadow, he was unsure of which side to fight fore, both sides only ever brought death and destruction, he remembered the times of peace and the ones that tried to help him.

"Why must war always exist?" He said to himself, "Everything i've ever known has been destroyed..." he continued.

"Choose the side of darkness, Silvi. The side you are destined to join." A voice said. Silvi quickly spun around with a roar "Who's there!?" he yelled, Skeleti walked out from the shadows, his eyes a bright red.

Silvi's eyes widened at the site of Skeleti, "YOU AGAIN?! I THOUGHT WE FINISHED YOU!" He yelled angrily, Skeleti simply laughed and replied "There have been good tries, but none successful."

Silvi glared at him angrily and charged to attack, Skeleti watched him and said "It seems you won't choose the side of darkness....or the side of light...", Silvi glared at him and responded "Yeah! So what!?"

Skeleti glared down at him and his eyes turned a bright red, "Then I shall choose a side for you....the side of the dead!"

Silvi roared and charged to attack, Skeleti's eyes became black and Silvi suddenly stopped moving. "What's...going on!? I can't move!" Silvi yelled.

"Now...DIE!" Skeleti yelled, his eyes flashed red and massive bones suddenly shot up from the ground of Silvi going straight through him, he hangs from them gasping for air, "Skeleti.....you...will fall..." he said, another large bone comes up from below going through his skull killing him, his arms attempt to move as a reaction but fall limb as he hangs from the bones, lifeless.

Skeleti laughed loudly and glowed red vanishing.