Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

Strunno found the others. They seemed to be looking for Telphion and him. When they saw him, a flood of questions and comments followed. "Where were you? Where is Telphion? How could you run off like that! What happened? How-" Strunno couldn't take it. "QUIET!" They stopped talking. "Telphion and I found a dead dragon in the forest. She is alive now, but we think she might know what is going on!" They looked at each other and followed Strunno as he run towards the area he left Telphion. They got there quickly. Telphion turned and looked as they came crashing into the area she was in. Strunno smiled. "I found them!"

Salar looked around and put his knife away, he flashed red and vanished as he teleported back to Skeleti's lava caverns.

______

Drashi stared at them a bit confused, her thoughts and vision were still slightly blurred.

(Must....destroy....writers....block....)

Eledras looked at the dragon. "Are you feeling ok?" Dakaynota shook her head. 'I can tell you now she is not ok. I've been dragged from the realm of the dead by those same herbs plenty of times. After a few hours you get a massive headache. Before that, you have dulled senses. It's not pleasant.' Eledras shivered even though it was not cold. "What is your name?" She smiled sweetly at the dragon.

"My name....I think...it was...." she paused for a minute to think, "Drashi." she finished.

_________

Skeleti stared down at Salar, Salar looked up "That look again...let me guess, Trakio survived?" Skeleti laughed and replied, "No, she's dead, but now Drash lives again." Salar stared blankly "That's it...this time.....she won't survive!" Salar yelled and pulled out a knife in each hand and jump up doing a back flip and vanishing in mid-air.

Karnak kept watching. He noticed more people arrived. Suddenly, he felt something grabbing him by the neck, he roared lowly and shook around, causing the aggressor to fall - it was Kage. He wasn't happy. "I decided I want some revenge...!" he said, and Karnak growled. "Fool. You know you can't win...!" he growled louder. However, those loud noises could easily give away his location, blowing away his cover.

"You... think?" Eledras looked back at Dakaynota. Dakaynota shrugged. 'Never happened to me.' She turned and looked at Drashi again. "You'll be fine after a little bit of rest." She finished the sentence in her head. I think... Eledras turned as the heard a loud noise. She stood up and walked over of the source of the noise. She drew her dagger upon seeing a demon and a dragon.

Edited by Dark Moon

Drashi suddenly shook her head from side to side and stood backing away, her eyes suddenly turned black and darkness began to burn the ground around her.

Salar watched from the trees behind her, "Hmm...what is this?" he asked himself quietly and decided to watch, perhaps it meant a new ally for Skeleti...

Drash's eyes turned green again as the darkness faded and she collapsed unconscious.

Kage suddenly charged at Karnak. The dragon, now annoyed for his cover being blown, said, "That's it, you're going down!" and grabbed him with his metal hand. Suddenly, Kage was hit by electric shock, coming out from the metallic hand. "Heheheh... enough?" Karnak taunted, releasing Kage who dropped to his knees.

Rinee ran over to the unconscious Drashi and picked her up. Dakaynota ran over to help Eledras along with all the others. Rinee carried Drashi out of the way, feeling that there was going to be some fighting. Rinee, Telphion and Strunno stood over by Drashi to make sure she didn't get hurt.

Eledras, unsure which side was good and which was bad, decided to try and knock the two away from each other to avoid fighting.

Edited by Dark Moon

Skeleti mentally messaged Salar What are you waiting for Salar? Kill her!? Salar turned to walk away No, I'm guessing you didn't see the little incident right now...she posses more dark powers then light, if we time it right she will become a very powerful ally. Skeleti replied, Hmm....interesting...risky....but that's a risk that shall be taken, your new orders are to watch them carefully. Salar nodded and turned back to watch them, his right hand ready to grab a knife at a moments notice.

Kage got up, weakened. "Grah... You'll pay...!" he said, before doing a backflip and running away. Karnak chuckled, upon seeing him running, thinking it was from pure fear. He then turned to face the others. Heh, I don't know if I attack them or leave. They're in bigger numbers, but I might as well as have an advantage. he thought to himself.

Salar! Return immediately! Now! Skeleti mentally message Salar suddenly, "What!? Why?! Salar accidentally said a loud, catching himself he quickly turned to run dropping one of his knives by accidently with a loud metal clan, he continued to run knowing he would likely be followed What!? Why?! he mentally messaged back to Skeleti, there was no reply. Edited by Sean175

Alkan shook his head as he begun to get better. He slowly stood up, but with some help of Lika. "You're good now?" she asked, to which the dragon answered with a weak nod. "Can you walk?" she asked, and again Alkan nodded. After grabbing the first aid kit, Lika helped her friend to walk, and she was especially looking out for anything dangerous. In the end, it looked like the protected became the protector, and the protector became the protected.

Eledras, Dakaynota, Darakio, Lurino, and Demosephus all looked at the person staring back at them. Dakaynota smiled, thinking. Five to one. We could win if it came to a fight. Eledras looked at the person and said. "Who are you, may I ask?"

A loud roar suddenly echoes for thousands of miles, Salar stopped in his tracks and looked around, he looked down to see a hole to the lava caverns, the roar had come from there, another roar echoed causing the caverns and ground above it to shake knocking Salar off balance and sending him into a nearby tree, "Gah...what's going on!?" he yelled slowly standing.

Drashi suddenly snapped awake at the sound of the roar and looked around.

Rinee looked back at Drashi. 'Drashi, are you ok?' Rinee looked concerned.

Karnak, in the end, decided to not attack. But rather, he could obtain perhaps, some useful information. "I am Karnak." he introduced himself. "And may I ask, who are you?" he asked, carefully watching them.

Eledras replied politely. "I am Eledras. Rinee, Telphion and Strunno are over there. Pleased to meet you." She pointed over her shoulder at the three of them. They were hiding Drashi. Dakaynota and the others stated their names in turn.

'I'm Dakaynota.'

"I'm Lurino."

"I'm Demosephus."

"I'm Typhius."

Drashi's eyes suddenly turned green as she looked around, she could now she spots far away, she saw Salar slowly standing preparing to go into a large cave like hole in the ground, "It's him...the one that killed me" she said to herself with a low growl, she suddenly bolted off in the direction Salar had gone with a loud roar.

~Skeleti's Dungeon~

A large black beam suddenly hits a cell door resulting in a massive explosion of black fire that consumes the surrounding cells and obliterates the dungeon.

Skeleti looks towards the Dungeon's entrance to see it pouring out black flames and smoke, it caused the entire caverns to shake nearly knocking Skeleti into the lava.

Edited by Sean175

Rinee tried to stop Drashi, sensing her tense up preparing to run, but it was too late.

Salar turned at the sound of another loud roar coming towards him, he pulled out his knife "Looks like it's death for her after all!" he said as he watched Drashi coming towards him from the forest.

((....*Destroys writers block*))

(( The last rp in the series? =[ I was hoping you'd make more... ))

Edited by Sean175

Tayver carved listlessly through the frigid air as her stomach groaned for food. A heavy sigh rushed out of her forcing her to land in a nearby rocky feild. Her talons clicked noisily on the stones as she touched down. She raised her head high into the air as the smell of blood hung in the air.

"Dragon blood? I wonder what happened here?"

Her eyes scanned the feild searching for survivers.

(I'm sorry but I told you guys that this would be the last one! We're on the sixth already! I will continue to make RPs, just not this series. Edit: Another ice mage? Sweet! *Schemes*)

Edited by Dark Moon

((When did you say that? I don't remember that. >_> ))

(I said that in the last. I was planning on stopping at the fourth, but you guys begged me to make another, and after that you begged me to make this one! I can't continue this RP forever.)