Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

Waruana wandered around, carefully taking a look on the surroundings, and sometimes pulling out the piece of paper. She then spotted a mountain from a distance, and there was an entrance on it. "Maybe it's there...?" she said to herself, then she went in.

Inside, it was dark, the ground was plain and somewhat rocky, and there was nothing inside. "Huh? There's nothi-" suddenly, monsters dropped down from above. They were spear-wielding skeletons, and some were on fire (both the spear's tip and the skeleton itself).

Velsor flew down close the ocean causing the water below him to move aside from the force of him moving, after a few moments he stopped and spiraled up and then turned diving down into the water, he surfaced a bit away flying, he came across a large island and landed down on it, a large waterfall in front of him, he starred up at it then looked down, a large pond below the waterfall with a small stream from it heading into the forests covering the island, he looked around at the mountains surrounding the waterfall.

"This place...does still exist..." he said to himself and slowly walked around the pond, he began to walk towards the waterfall coming upon a small cave behind it and walked in, "After so many years....nothing's changed..." he said quietly and then exited the cave.

"Just great..." Waruana sighed as she backed off towards the exit, then quickly ran away from it. The skeletons were too many, plus, the ones on fire would give her a lot of trouble, since it'd resist her ice spells. "Okay... that definitely was not the place." she muttered, walking away from that cursed mountain as fast as she could.

Velsor slowly turned entering into the forest, after a few moments he came across a small meadow with a stone bed and a gravestone on it in the middle, light came down from the trees above on it.

Velsor slowly approached it and began to read it, it read.

'Here lies Drasor,

Guardian of this forest.

Once mighty,

now fallen at the hands of fate.

Too he who now reads this grave,

take care of the forest,

do not let it die,

do not let it suffer.

For you are now it's guardian.'

"So....I'm the only one left...." Velsor said sadly as he looked up at the forest around him and sighed, "But....this is the only thing I have left...I must protect it...no matter the cost." he continued and then roared loudly shaking the trees around him as a bright purple ring of energy surrounded him for a minute then vanished, the final part of the message on the grave slowly disappeared as h e starred down at it.

Edited by Sean175

Waruana wandered around until she noticed, she was going to a wasteland. She looked straight and saw a strange, semi-transparent mountain, and sometimes it looked staticky. There were very dark clouds above it, and there seemed to have inumerous traps and monsters on the way to the place entrance. Waruana looked to her left and saw a sign: 'That way to Mount Infinity.' it read. Then, she looked at what appeared to be that Mt. Infinity.

Salar starred out at the sea, "Looks like he isn't coming back..." Salar said quietly, "I will finish him another day...." he continued then turned around walking away.

_______

Drashi slowly stood, her vision blurred and her breathing slow, "When will this ever end...?" she asked herself and looked over at Trakio who laid appearing dead, Drashi sighed and turned walking away into the forest behind her.

Waruana looked at all of the traps and monsters, then remembered the last phrase from the paper: It may look heavily guarded, and it is: by an invisible bird.. "That means... those defenses are...?" she walked towards an ogre monster and it suddenly swung an axe at Waruana's neck. But, it went straight through her, like if the axe was simply a ghost and non-existant. "Invisible bird... all of this is fake." she muttered, slowly going towards the entrance while the illusions attacked her, but had no effect.

((I don't know what you should do...))

Kage jumped on the top of a pine tree, and analyzed the surroundings. He saw a very strange mountain, and also saw a group... he recognized them, he saw them before getting defeated by the demoniac dragon, Karnak. Luckily he didn't die, but he felt that if that shock were just a little stronger, he'd become "Fried Kage".

((I don't know...you could help Drashi/Trakio or go after Salar if you want.))

Salar walked through the forest and suddenly pulled out a knife and turned rapidly swinging it at a tree, after a moment the tree came crashing down into the ground, he pulled out another knife and began to carve it into a canoe.

Trakio slowly stood with a low grown, she looked around and turned at the sound of slicing, "He's still nearby..." she said and weakly took off in the opposite direction of the sound.

((You could encounter one of my characters I suppose.))

Yan and martin exited the little town.

"Whatever happened to that dragon? Do you suppose he was burned by our lizard?"

Yan shook her head.

"Doubt it, that lizard wasn't anywhere near strong enough to wipe out a dragon. Maybe humans but a full sized full grown dragon? Comon get real you would need something that could sustain itself way more efficiently."

Martin thought for a second then asked.

"Track his scent."

"The only thing I smell is burnt wood. Face it that thing is gone and you know what if we do see it again I say kill it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Teiyos landed just outside the city after dropping off Goliath at the library. She found herself a nice rock by the main road to lay on and relax.

"Well I may as well take some time to just chill since he will be in there until he has read every last book in that library."

Edited by En'K'Haral

(*Mind Explodes* I need a creative way to get rid of Rinee without harming her in any way. Then after that Typhius, Lurino, Darakio and Demosephus.)

Rinee, Darakio, Lurino, Demosephus, Typhius, Telphion, and Strunno stopped as they heard something. Rinee sniffed the air and her eyes turned to slits. 'Telphion, Strunno, get to safety.' Telphion was about to argue when Rinee roared. 'GO NOW!' Telphion took off running close behind Strunno. They stopped and Telphion pointed up to a large tree close to where the others were. Strunno nodded. They began climbing up the tree and peered down from between the branches. Telphion stifled a gasp of shock. Hundreds of thousands of creatures her mother had described as Elementals began lumbering out of the forest towards Rinee, Typhius, Lurino, Demosephus and Darakio. Telphion turned away. There was no way they could possibly win.

Salar stood and put his knives away, the boat now complete, "Excellent." he said, Drashi suddenly jumped out of the trees behind him ramming into him with a loud roar, "Where do you think you're going!?" she yelled angrily, Salar glared at her "Why won't you die!?" he yelled and pulled out a knife in his left hand, "That's it! This time I make sure it's finished!" he yelled.

Waruana stood close to the entrance, and looked at two strange, blue bulky ogre-like monsters with skull helmets, and they were wielding double-edged halberd-like weapons. She tried to go in but they blocked the door with their weapons. Waruana tried to go through them... but she simply stumbled on them. Those guards were real.

Suddenly, the blue monsters growled as they readied their weapons and glared at Waruana, who slowly backed off from them. Great, the paper didn't mention there were REAL guards. she thought.

Salar glared at Drashi and then looked at the sea, "I'll finish this another time..." he said as he suddenly put his knifes away and then jumped backwards towards the sea doing a back flip in mid air turning around and diving into the water disappearing, Drashi watched angrily and then turned to head into the forest.

~Black Lava Caverns~

A large black skeleton like hand comes up from the lava grabbing onto the land in the middle, it slowly begins to pull itself up revealing a black dragon like skull and the tips of black wings coming up from the lava, "I....live....!" it said as it completely pulled itself out revealed as Skeleti, now completely black, "I shall have revenge...!" he said and opened his wings wide with a loud roar.

Suddenly, the blue ogre on the right charged at Waruana, berserkly swinging it's double-edged weapon. She quickly jumped to the side, to avoid being sliced in pieces, and murmured a few words as suddenly the same ice winged serpent from before appeared and roared loudly, then charged at the blue ogre, ramming it with it's horn.

The left blue ogre slowly approached Waruana as she summoned an ice longsword, and readied herself.

Salar surfaced out far in the sea and looked around, he saw a large island off in the distance and quickly began to swim towards it, after a few moments he went onto the island, a large waterfall in front of him with a large pond below it, mountains going both directions from the waterfalls sides, appearing endless, the entire center of the island was mountains, everything else was surrounded by forest, "What is this place....? It's peaceful....too peaceful..." he said to himself as he looked around.

______

Skeleti suddenly roared loudly and took off through the cave's exit heading off high into the sky over the forest, his now black eyes turned red, "Burrnnnnn!!!!" he yelled angrily, the trees below him went up in flames and quickly began to spread to the rest of the forest.

The ice, winged serpent roared loudly again as it suddenly rammed the blue ogre's head with it's horn, piercing the skull helmet. The monster backed off, covering it's face as it roared in pain and fell dead, dropping it's weapon near it. The ice serpent then turned and glared at the other enemy.

The blue ogre charged, raising it's weapon and preparing to attack. It was perhaps one of the lamest fights Waruana ever saw or fought in: she easily pierced the beast's heart, and it immediately fell dead. After the ice serpent dissolved into icy dust, Waruana entered Mt. Infinity.

Salar saw a large pathway of steps near the waterfall's edge, it went up into the mountains spiraling as it went higher up, he slowly began to walk up it holding a knife in his left hand, after a moment he reached the top, it was a large meadow surrounded by trees on the edge, the light from the sun was very bright here. "Nothing here it seems-" he said but was cut off by a loud dragon like roar, a large shadow overcast the meadow for a minute and Velsor suddenly landed down in the middle glaring at Salar, "Why have you come here?" Velsor said, Salar smirked and replied "To kill you!"

________

Skeleti laughed loudly as he watched the forest below burn and then quickly took off to find someone to kill.

As she entered in, Waruana looked around. The mountain, by inside, was very strange. It was completely black, and all there was inside were a bunch of green lines. They were the only things that could prevent her from mistaking floor from walls. "Black and white, indeed..." she said to herself, walking around the place. She noticed a part of the place looked like stairs, so she climbed them up to the next floor.

Rinee went running into the group of Elementals, striking out at them with her claws and teeth. Lurino and Typhius came in after her, cutting down the creatures as they came in spinning their swords. Darakio charged in oon after, striking out at the Elementals with his tail and claws. Telphion shook her head. They were killing hundreds. Mabe they could win. She gasped as a large Elemental reared up behind Rinee, ready to strike. "RINEE!" She shouted. At the same time, Telphion held out her hand, thinking of a large sharp icesicle. It shot out of her hand, going through the Elemental, killing it. Rinee looked up at her with a look that said. We'll talk later. Telphion smiled nervously. Rinee turned back to battle, shattering the icesicle since no one saw what Telphion did besides herself.

Salar glared at Velsor, "Though...I do have one question. What is this place?" Salar said, Velsor starred down at him, "Consider it a place of peace, and you are not welcome here!" Velsor yelled angrily, Salar laughed "Well, soon it won't be peaceful!" he yelled, Salar suddenly lunged forward swinging his knife at Velsor, Velsor moved aside with a loud roar and swung his tail hitting Salar and knocking him away.

_______

Skeleti landed down in a burnt village, he looked around "I was sure I saw someone here...." he said quietly, Trakio watched him, she was hiding inside one of the burnt houses.

Waruana climbed up the stairs, it led to another floor. She climbed it up again, and again, again... all of the floors looked exactly the same. Finally, exhausted, she exclaimed, "Gosh, does this ever end!?" then, she remembered the paper again. ...is it impossible to go up all the way? she remembered. "This means... the mountain never ends...?" she mumbled, and suddenly, a familiar voice echoed. "Yes, this mountain doesn't really ever end...!" it said.

Karnak suddenly came down from the stairs Waruana was facing. "You again..." she said. He chuckled. "Yes... and this time, I'll have the revenge I deserve to have...!" he said, and roared. Waruana tried to summon an ice creature, but she couldn't: she climbed too many stairs up, and that let her exhausted, and not only that: on the floor she came up from, a very strong monster attacked her and she used most of her remaining strengths to defeat it.

"What is it? Are you too tired to fight? Hahaha!" Karnak laughed and begun to approach her, as she backed off, thinking of a way to make out alive.

Salar stood quickly and charged again, Velsor knocked him away again, Salar now angry tossed his knife at Velsor and then pulled out two more, one in each hand, he quickly charged.

Velsor deflected the knife and roared loudly suddenly lunging forward ramming into Salar and knocking him away, Salar glared at him as he stood again, "Gah...you've gotten stronger, It seems." Salar said and suddenly lunged forward again, Velsor glowed a bright red and suddenly knocked Salar aside sending him into the air, Velsor opened his jaws wide revealing a red orb and suddenly fired a large red beam at Salar.

"What....is that...!?NOO!" Salar yelled as it hit him consuming him, his screams echoed across the island sending bird's flying out of trees in fright, afterwards, Salar fell down from the air crashing into the ground, part of his chest, back and most of his left arm and right leg burnt down to bone revealing his metal parts again, three knives across his arm and several knifes scattered across the side of his leg, he slowly stood, the right half of his face melted, he glared at Velsor angrily with his remaining eye, "How did you...!?" he yelled angrily, Velsor glared back at him not replying.

Karnak continued approaching Waruana, now he had an electrified, black orb on his jaws, ready to fire out from his mouth. Waruana kept backing off until she hit a wall, and the demoniac dragon slowly begun to corner her. "I'd ask if you had any last words, but... you don't deserve to say them!" he said and suddenly fired the orb. Waruana suddenly gathered her remaining power and summoned an ice shield, deflecting the orb away at Karnak and knocking him back, stunning him.