Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

((I know that the mayor was left to his devices by Martin. But I don't know beyond that.))

Richard was stumped by this question. All he knew was that it was a requirement of the cult. He didn't really know why Martin wanted the dragons. "All i know is that I was instructd to aquire one." he called out from the bushes. The dragon was dodging his attacks, he needed to find a spell that had at least some tracking ability. Nothing was coming to mind so he stayed put in his spot quietly thinking.

Thael turned back into a human, landing on the ground. With a sigh, he realized he had lost his quarry.

"Hmm...perhaps we may be able to come to some sort of an agreement, then...?" Sigvard responded.

_____

Radimir exited the temple and looked around, "Hmm.....she can't of gone too far from where I last saw her before...but then again...her intelligence did seem....very low....hmm....she may take quite some time to think....perhaps some local villagers might be able to help..." Radimir said to himself, then opened his wings and took off, heading back to the location where he had attacked Karina.

______

Karina stared blank at Velsor, still unconscious, wondering what he could of possibly meant.

Richard was surprised by the dragon's co-operation letting his jaw actualy drop. "...uhhh...sure why not we could do things that way too. Will you come with me to headquarters and essentially be my partner for well life. there was some form of pact that needed to be made but it has to be done by Martin who is the head mage." Richard said somewhat unsure of himself.

((Interesting twist...half expected you to fry him.))

((Hehe, by the way. MD's waiting on a reply from you.))

"Well...I'm not sure about that. But why don't you lead me there, and perhaps an agreement of some kind could be worked out...?" Sigvard responded.

Radimir landed and looked around, he examined where he had attacked Karina, then looked around "Hmm....where could she of gone...?" He said and walked around the rubble in the village. He turned his attention to a villager attempting to stand, half covered by the rubble. Radimir grinned and walked towards him "The other dragon. Tell me where it went, and maybe I'll spare you." Radimir asked, the villager starred at Radimir in fear, then pointed in the direction Karina had gone.

"Hmm...thank you." Radimir said and turned, heading towards. He opened his wings and quickly took off into the sky. He turned his attention back to the rubble of the village for a moment. "...If one lives...than most certainly there are...others....hehehe..." Radimir said and his wings glowed slightly, and rapidly began to unleash spheres of darkness onto the village down below. He watched as dust and smoke went everywhere, totaling what little was left of the village, then flying off in the direction of the Meadow.

((*self slap* Sorry MD T.T))

Teiyos took off for the west entrance of the city and was soon lost from sight over the wall. Goliath began walking and talking towards what appeared to be a general store. "Alrighty, let's get started. First the general store for foods and what have you. Then, perhaps we locate and interrogate someone in the know of the whats and hows of this place, maybe they know something of your daughter. Speaking of which I forgot to ask. Have you checked your house repeatedly? There is the off chance that she may find her way homein the time that it takes for us to search for her. If not then we should stock up on some extra dried foods to take back to your place so that if she does gert home there will be food to hold her over until our next drop in." Goliath entered the store and began plucking things from shelves. Mostly vegitables and grains, a thing of suger, and mint tea...lots of minty. ((I am a nerd xd.png))

------------------------------------------------------

If richard's jaw could drop any lower it would have. "Umm...dyeah ok, follow me. Oh as a heads up the guys a bit uptight, nothing intolerable just a bit uptight. The horse dragon with him on the other hand is down right arrogant. Try not to let her get to you." Richard said taking a moment to get his bearings before walking and signalling for Sigvard to follow. "I'm sorry did I introduce myself, names Richard."

Edited by En'K'Haral

"And I'm Sigvard". Sivgard responded and followed, he thought of attempting to torch Richard, but then decided against it, for now anyways. "Hmm...how far is it...?" he asked.

Radimir landed at the meadow and looked around, he noticed a large torched area, along with a large row of destroyed flowers, as though someone simply plowed through them. But still, there was no one. "Grah..! This is taking way too long! I'll just torch everything until I find her, or even another Dragon!" Radimir yelled loudly, then raised his head up with a loud roar, he beat his wings repeatedly sending large gusts of wind everywhere, he then swung his head from side to side, sending flames everywhere, quickly setting everything ablaze.

Radimir took off high into the sky, then flew back down to the nearby forest, barely above the trees. He began to torch the forest below him as he flew, after a few moments, Radimir landed down in the meadow again, and watched as everything around him burned. He grinned slightly, large clouds of smoke began to fill the nearby sky. Radimir began to laugh uncontrollably as he watched.

((sorry for the wait on this one Lady of the stars))

"Yes an enemy. There are numerous dangerous people about. Already we've encountered three and it's been less than a week. Not to mention the normal folks who have conflicts with dragons and dragons who have conflicts with humans. It doesn't take a generous to figure out that this part of the world is a terrible mess. Surely even you know that." Yan didn't respond to Andromeda and merely huffed as she arrogantly turned her head away from the nebula dragon. Martin decided to answer the question instead. "Yes eggs. Most people get all suspicious when we talk about them. I assure you it was in the best interest of the hatchlings. I won't lie, we take them from nests, but these nests have either been abandoned or the parent's have been killed. It's something that becomes steadily more frequent with the kind of people there are running around out there. So we take them in and care for them. When they hatch they can then be assigned to a mage. Kinda like a partnership, Yan and I are one such example. There's even a ritual fortunately the new one is set up so that if either partner dies then the other will remain just fine unlike the old one were both die regardless. Although just looking at you two I can see it would be unnecessary. That is of course, if your interested in joining." He said matter-of-factly the snobbish air didn't leave him for even a moment as he rested his hands on his can speaking to the cautious pair. Yan didn't think letting these two was a good idea and voiced her opinion. "I don't think we really need these two." She said with something of a sneer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm....a days walk perhaps?" Richard said starting to feel uncertain with the red dragon staring down his back. Non the less the wizard kept a move on to their destination as he tried to recall the path that he and his now dead partner had taken to get here in the first place. Needless to say with all that had happened it was proving quite difficult.

"Hmm...I suppose it could be worse..." Sigvard thought to himself, he continued to follow Richard.

((Can't really think of a good response.))

Radimir turned and looked around, "Hmm....suddenly..something does not feel...right." he said to himself, he began to walk, ignoring the burning scenery around him now, Radimir continued to walk around, now silent, "Best to leave, and see if this feeling,...follows me..." Radimir thought to himself, then opened his wings and took off into the air, still silent. He looked around as he flew, heading in no apparent direction, "Something still does not feel right..." he said to himself, and looked back, now quite a ways from the burning meadow. "Am I being hunted...or simply followed...? ... Either way, this is most definitely, a disadvantage..." Radimir said to himself, he continued to look around, not paying attention to where he was flying.

"Yeah it could be worse. A days walk with nothing but rain would definitely be worse." At that moment Richard thought he felt a raindrop hit his face, as though the sky were laughing at him. "You know to be honest I don't fully understand what the man intends to do with a bunch of people bound through a mutual pact with dragons. One might think he was gathering an army." Richard said jokingly to Sigvard.

"Hmm...." Sigvard looked up at the sky for a moment as he walked, then looked back towards Richard, continuing to follow him, he was also beginning to wonder about what Richard had said, even though it seemed to be a joke.

Radimir flew down towards the ground and landed, he looked around a bit, then roared loudly "Alright...whoever you are...stop hiding and face me! Graahhhhh!" he yelled loudly and opened his wings wide, with a black aura, he looked around "What is this...? ...I sense it retreating...No...NO...NOBODY ESCAPES MY WRATH..GYUAHHHHH." Radimir yelled, and quickly turned and quickly began running in a different direction, into a dense forest, quickly jumping from side to side, evading trees.

He looked up and saw a rustling in the trees in front of him, also heading in the same direction, but slightly faster than him. He quickly opened his wings and jumped up at it, hitting the thick foliage with a loud crunch, he opened his wings and flailed as he went backwards, the branch holding up the leaves he jumped into came crashing down, apparently, he crashed into it, he flailed slightly before crashing into another tree, head first, then fell to the ground unconscious.

Edited by Sean175

Martin sighed as Yan's words hit home. "Well perhaps not. They seem plenty capable of handling themselves. Shall we be on our way then Yan?" Martin said as he motioned for Yan to kneel so he could climb on. Martin mounted the horse dragon and they left the nebula and his friend in the forest as they hastened back home to the citadel. They would need to complete the fortress as soon as possible if he intended to launch effective strikes from it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard kept walking quietly for quite some time through the forest. There wasn't really much to talk about with the red since he didn't really know the dragon. However he felt like being bold and asking a favor. "Say, you don't suppose that you could fly us back do you? It would be a whole lot faster than walking there, and I could guide you much better so that we don't get lost." He asked feeling a bit hopeful that Sigvard would say yes. "But if you don't want too that's ok too." He said trying to be humble about it.

"Alright, I guess." Sigvard responded, and knelt down so Richard could climb on.

"Radimir...? Radimir.....this is not the time to be sleeping...", Slowly Radimir began to awaken, having barely been unconscious for any time at all, he looked around, now surrounded by some of the skeletons from before. "What..? What are you doing here?!" he asked, angry to see them.

"We were worried...without you, our hopes of-"

Radimir glared angrily now, and swung his tail at the skeletons, interrupting what they were saying, they were knocked to pieces, and sent flying everywhere. "Worry about yourself." Radimir said with a snarl, then began to look around again. "Gah...I have no idea how long I was out for...could of been nothing more than minutes, maybe days..." "It seems for once, my prey has escaped me...whatever it was, had better hope we do not meet again." He continued, completely ignoring the fact that his prey had escaped him many times in the past.

Edited by Sean175