Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

((If you don't want to make another rp...could we just keep this one going? With stuff like aftermath of war?))

(Sure. I have no problem with that. Truth is, I love this RP just as much as you guys, but if you're running it it's not as much fun. xd.png)

((What do you mean by "but if you're running it it's not as much fun."

And yay lol this is like only rp I'm in now...all others died or got deleted, and this series is so much fun. biggrin.gif ))

Drashi leaped out of the forest at Salar, he quickly dodged out of her way and tossed both his knives into her side as she went by, she turned and roared in pain glaring at him, Salar pulled out two more knives and looked back at the entrance to the lava caverns, he suddenly charged forward stabbing Drashi in the neck, she fell to the ground nearly dead and he quickly ran down into the caverns.

(It is a lot of work trying to keep it running. Especially editing the list of characters again and again.)

((Hmm....maybe just keep the character forms spot? I don't really see the need for both the list, and it.))

"Hmmmm..." Karnak stared over at some bushes. He swore he saw something moving there. "Show yourself." he yelled, and that was followed by him growling lowly.

((Didn't know what else to say... >_>))

Edited by MetalDragon

(The forms I think are necessary because if you don't know if the other person is a dragon/human and what not the story could get confusing. Edit: What was growling? O.O)

Edited by Dark Moon

((I meant delete the list, not the forms.))

Drashi glared weakly at Salar as he went down into the cave and roared loudly.

Once down inside the lava cavern, Salar looked towards the Dungeon, a loud roar came from it as smoke and black flames continued to pour out of it.

(But the list tells who is on what side. It's a quick easy reference. X( )

Eledras and the others turned to look at what he was growling at, but saw nothing.

Edited by Dark Moon

((An easy reference, though it can also be found on the forms. But...your choice. Also, you might want to start rp'ing again...pure ooc posts = bad you did before i could say..))

Salar looked over at Skeleti "What happened!?" he yelled, "Velsor is free!" Skeleti yelled, he was attempting to re-establish his spell but it would no longer work.

________

Drashi slowly stood with a low growl as she glared at the cave and began to approach it.

Edited by Sean175

Karnak growled louder, as he saw the bushes move. Now he was sure there was someone there. "Appear, now." he said, and some sparks came out from his metal claw, as a warning of 'if you don't show up I'll set the bushes on fire'. A woman came out, she had long, straight blonde hair and wore blue clothes, as well as a black cloak and her eyes were blood red.

Karnak glared at her, and it seemed every single drop of hate were on that glare. The woman, upon seeing those eyes, paralyzed in fear, like one she never felt before...

((Might be my last post.))

Edited by MetalDragon

(BTW, update on the first page: Banners for your signature.)

The others watched the woman step out of the bushes. Telphion stepped towards her. There was something about her that seemed friendly to her. "Hello. I am Telphion. And you are?"

(Ok. Edit: You all put it in your signatures. wub.gif)

Edited by Dark Moon

Skeleti looked towards the dungeon cavern, he suddenly became paralyzed with fear "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" he yelled loudly, a large black beam shot out from the smoke hitting Skeleti with full force completely consuming him and the ground below him.

"SKELETI!" Salar yelled in shock stepping back, the blast slowly faded away, and absolutely nothing was left of Skeleti, he had been completely obliterated.

Salar looked to the dungeon entrance, Velsor came from it, darkness surrounding him, his left eye still gone, part of his face still burnt down to bone, his right shoulder, right arm, part of his back, chest and most of his tail all burnt down to bone.

Salar also became paralyzed with fear, something was different about Velsor, Salar quickly turned and rushed back out of the cavern.

Velsor roared loudly swinging his wings open and suddenly blast another beam downwards into the lava, the lava boiled rapidly and exploded, Velsor quickly flew out of the cavern knocking Drashi over as he bolted high into the sky, Drashi was knocked into a nearby tree.

The entire lava caverns suddenly became black and exploded wiping out everything down there.

"M-my name?" The woman said, she looked like she was shivering, but not of cold. "I am..." she said but suddenly she jumped as she was startled by Karnak's growl, now not low anymore but this time it was noisy enough to be heard.

"Get away from me!" the woman quickly backed off.

Eledras looked from one to the other. "What is it? Why are you two acting like this?"

Drashi looked up at Velsor flying above, she suddenly became paralyzed with fear by the look in his eye as he turned diving down towards her, a large black ball appeared in his jaws.

Drashi quickly stood and ran with a loud scream, Velsor roared loudly blasting the beam down hitting Drashi with a massive explosion wiping out the nearby trees, Drashi laid beneath fallen trees several feet away from the explosion, she appeared dead.

Velsor roared loudly and spun over taking off high into the sky, his eyes a bright yellow, now full of hatred and rage.

"...heh. Sorry about that." Karnak said. However, not without an evil-like way... he seemed to know the woman was very afraid of him, and he knew why. The woman, recovering from the scare, replied, "My name..." she didn't seem to remember it at first. But then she replied, "...Waruana."

Telphion smiled at her. She couldn't understand why, but something seemed nice about her through the fear. "Nice to meet you." Eledras just continued to look back and forth between them, trying to figure out what was going on.

(I gotta go now. Cya all tomorrow.)

Edited by Dark Moon

Velsor flew over a large village, a large black orb appeared in his mouth and he turned doing a circle around the village, he began to rapidly blast black orbs into the village, the villagers ran everywhere screaming as the black orbs hit buildings resulting in dome like explosions, Velsor quickly flew down and blasted a large black beam dragging it across the village, silencing all screams with death.

((Cya, but yeah, I g2g too soon. =/))

Edited by Sean175

((Bye.))

Waruana simply stares at Telphion, then smiled back. Karnak chuckled lowly, and approached her. "What's up... are you... AFRAID!?" he suddenly approached Waruana with a stomp, causing her to startle again, still in fear. She was still shivering.

Velsor flew down into another town, though all the inhabitants were turned to stone.

Suddenly Maxials began to come at him from all directions, Velsor roared loudly as a dark aura surrounded him and he turned firing his dark beam through them he span around hitting them all, they all began to fall to the ground overcome by multiple small explosions and then would completely explode.

((I'm quitting DCF again, I can't keep up with this rp and I can't keep up with the mod's lousy 5+ sentances rule.))

(Awww... Bummer.)

Telphion took a step towards Karnak, sick of what he was doing to Waruana, drawing her dual blades at the same time. "What's your problem?!" She snapped.

((Awwww =[ ))

Karnak glared at Telphion. "MY problem? Hah." he suddenly snarled. "You have no idea of what she and one more person did to me!" his voice looked like more than one person talking at the same time. But then it came back to normal. "Since I'm clearly not welcome here... I'm going." he said, turning back and then running.

Waruana stared at him leaving. Though she felt a lot of fear, there was also a slight hate for him...