Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

Salar re-entered the large lava like room, Skeleti hovering in the center of the shattered pillars, "Trakio and Drashi have both been terminated." Salar said, Skeleti grinned evilly "Excellent, now go....destroy villages while I think of what we should do next." Skeleti replied, Salar nodded and then vanished.

_________

Velsor slowly began to move as darkness surrounded him, the skeletons in the cell slowly began to send off smoke as the darkness burned through them like acid.

Karnak spotted a village, a few meters away. Electricity begun to flow on him again, preparing for destruction. He slowly approached the village, as electric jolts appeared on his both hands, and a large electrified black orb appeared on his mouth. When he was close to it, he shot the jolts upwards, and blasted a large house with his electrified orb. Suddenly, two thunderbolts struck down on the village.

The electric attacks caused panic, Karnak enjoyed it. He walked towards the village as strange, black electrified clouds appeared on his hands.

Salar suddenly lands down in a small town, he pulls out his knives and looks around, everyone was turned to stone, "What...happened-...maxials." he said to himself and put away his knifes, he began to walk through the village, knocking down any statue in his path shattering it, he approached a large room and quickly turned around, several small Maxials were coming towards him, "Great, just great, the first town I come to is over run with Maxials!" He said pulling out another knife and jumping up slicing through the small Maxials, they fall to the ground overcome in small explosion and then completely explode.

Salar looked around, he could hear loud screeches as more Maxials were coming, "Looks like it's time to leave." he said and quickly took off, he came to another town, but like the last, all the inhabitants had been turned to stone, "What's going on!? I thought Maxials were almost extinct!" he yelled in frustration.

((You could try to help Velsor, if you want.))

Salar turned to see many more Maxials coming at him, they were hungry for life force, they had not had anything to eat(they eat life force) for months, and now that he was there, they were all after him at once.

"Great! Just Great!" Salar yelled and quickly took off running into a nearby forest, several small Maxials attached to the side of his leg while he ran, he pulled out a knife and quickly sliced them off, several Maxials followed him into the forest, the others were far to big to follow.

So much for them almost being extinct... he thought to himself as he quickly jumped into a large glowing red hole in the ground created by Skeleti, after he jumped through it closed blocking the Maxials from following.

((Dunno. tongue.gif My only non-evil char that knows where he is would be Trakio, who is almost dead atm lol ))

Trakio quickly arrived in an cave below the pond she dived into, the pressure difference kept the water from flooding into the cave, she looked back to see the water slightly red from her blood, as well she was still trailing blood as she walked, "I should be safe here for a little while." she said to herself.

Salar appeared in a strange town, a festival was going on in it, and he was now eager to ruin it. "PARTY'S OVER!" he yelled, he pulled out his knifes and charged through a long line of people slicing through them with his knifes.

(I still can't believe you killed Drasi and tried to kill Trakio. Poor Drasi... isn't she only a hatchling?)

(Drashi was an adult, not a hatchling.(Dunno if I'll bring her back) )

The clouds begun to get bigger. Karnak suddenly merged them together and threw it up to the sky. It grew into a bigger cloud and, suddenly, it struck the village many times with lightnings, and the demoniac dragon grinned as he begun to blast buildings and people with his electrified orbs.

Lika still watched Alkan, her faith on his recovery still up. It grew bigger when she saw him slightly moving. Though not fully recovered yet, it was a good signal he was recovering from wounds.

(Did she grow up then? Because I could have sworn she was a stage two weather hatchling in the last one.)

(Yes, she did, look at the form.

Trakio and her were ordered to be killed so they couldn't give out to location of Velsor.)

Screams echoed throughout the village as Salar continued to slice through people, soon no one was left, "That was easy." he said, he flashed red and vanished.

He reappeared in the lava chamber below the ground, in front of Skeleti. Skeleti stared down at him, "You lied...Trakio still live, eliminate her! And this time...make sure she's dead!" Skeleti yelled, "Yes, of course." Salar said grabbing a knife in his left hand and vanished.

Karnak chuckled as he prepared to leave. He'd watch the destruction of the almost finished village from a distant place. He walked away, climbing up a hill, where he could watch his black cloud bombard the village with powerful, destructive lightnings. "Heh, this is fun to watch." he said to himself, then roared loudly in victory.

(Ok then, lets see if I can manage to pull this off.)

Dakaynota looked around at everybody. 'I suggest we try and find who is doing this, first.' They nodded and began walking through the forest to try and find a clue as to why the war was beginning again. Telphion and Strunno fell behind quickly, not being use to the heavy armor. They took off their armor and hid it in a nearby bush to get later. By that time, the others where far ahead. "Where did they go?" Strunno began to get panicked. "How should I know?!" Telphion was just as panicked as he was. "Lets go this way!" They traveled for a while and eventually came across what looked like a dead dragon. Telphion went running up to it and checked to see if it was dead. "Dead... Strunno! What did you do with those healing herbs that my mother gave you to carry?" Strunno walked over to her. "I have the bag tied to my wing. Why?" Telphion ignored the question and hurriedly took some of the herbs out of the bag. "I forget if mom said to put them in the mouth or on the wounds." She pondered for a second and ended up putting some of the herbs on the wound at the back of the neck and the rest in the dragons mouth. "Now we wait."

Edited by Dark Moon

((Who's the dead dragon?))

Salar quickly moves through a forest, heading towards the spot he had last seen Trakio, soon he reached the spot where she had appeared to lay dead, and noticed the trail of blood leading into the forest, he grinned evilly and quickly took off following the trail, moments before he got to pond a large tree branch fell hitting him in the head and knocking him unconscious.

Trakio looked out towards the entrance of her underwater cave, she thought she had heard something [i[Could he have found me...?[/i] she thought to herself as she watched cautiously, after a few moments of nothing happening she looked back into the deeper part of the cave, a large blue tunnel extended from the cave, she had never gone through it before but was considering trying now.

Edited by Sean175

Drashi slowly stood and began to look around, "Where...am I?" she asked.

_______

Salar slowly began to stand and looked around, he was now unsure of which way he was going as the trail of blood had now been covered by leaves from the surrounding trees after the branch fell, "Ahhh just great!" he said in frustration, he turned to see a small red pond in the clearing, "Well....looks like I found her hiding spot." He said and pulled out his knife slowly walking towards the pond.

Kage stopped, leaning over a tree. Having a powerful monster formed by dark spirits that could decide that it'll go after him anytime wasn't a very good thing.

Lika's eyes widened when she noticed that Alkan's eyes slowly opened. He tried to move, but his wing still hurt a lot. "Don't move, it'll be better to you." Lika said, making a gesture for him to not move. The dragon hesitated, but then, decided it'd be better. He'd be able to have the rest he needed, and it'd give Lika less trouble.

Telphion jumped a little, startled. I didn't think it would work... "I don't know where we are, but you were dead a few seconds ago." Strunno nodded. "I'm Telphion. That's Strunno. Who are you? What happened here?" Strunno just hid behind Telphion, poking his head around her to look at the dragon.

Edited by Dark Moon

"I don't really know...one moment I was sleeping, the next moment I was stabbed in the neck with a knife, all I saw was a man in camouflage with a red beret standing a bit away." she replied still looking around.

Skeleti looked towards his dungeon as though he had heard something he passed it off as nothing and turned back to face the lava cavern entrance.

Telphion turned and looked at Strunno. "We need to tell the others. That person in camouflage could be the person behind this war." Strunno nodded. "I'll go get the others, you stay here." He ran off, shouting back to her. "And I doubt it, that person is probably just a soldier or minion."

Trakio began to enter the tunnel but a large pain suddenly shot through her back as she was immobilized, "Leaving so soon, Trakio?" a voice said, Trakio weakly looked behind her to see a large knife in her back and Salar standing at the cave's entrance "How did you...find me?" she asked.

"I followed the trail of blood and death, of course!" he replied, Trakio's eyes widened as he pulled out another knife, "Nighty-night!" he said and suddenly tossed the knife into Trakio's neck, she roared loudly in pain causing the entire cave to shake and fell over dead.

Salar laughed walking over and grabbing his knives, "That was too easy." he said and quickly headed to leave the cave.

Moments later, he came up from a small pond in the middle of a forest, "Hmm...guess I should go back to Skeleti." he said to himself.

Karnak wandered around when he suddenly stopped. He heard some voices... and he headed to where they came from. He hid behind some trees and bushes, but to a point he could see whoever was talking. He saw an autumn dragon running off, he also saw a weather dragon and a woman. Silently, he watched them.