Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

(( Don't worry; Karina will be fine. ))

Velsor sighed and responded "Though it is true the tail will eventually find a new head, I do not wish to fight anymore...I am tired of it."

~Burnt Village~

Karina quickly stepped aside out of Radimir's path causing him to miss, she fired another Annihilator beam hitting him in the side and causing him to recoil heavily, Radimir turned and glared angry at her and opened both his wings wide, his wings glowed slightly then rapidly showered Karina with balls of darkness, Karina roared as she recoiled heavily from the attacks and then charged forward, ramming into Radimir and knocking him away.

"Hmm...so it appears you have experience fighting." Radimir said with a slight grin as he glared at Karina, "Yeah, I do." Karina responded with an angry snarl.

Radimir chuckled slightly then opened his wings, "I'll finish you some other time. Right now, I have more important matters to attend." Radimir said and flapped his wings repeatedly beginning to take off, "Oh no you don't!" Karina yelled angrily and fired and prepared to fire another Annihilator beam at him.

Radimir grinned and suddenly showered her with balls of darkness from his wing again, Karina recoiled heavily as her attack dissolved and she collapsed. Radimir glared down at her then took off, heading north.

Karina watched him leave with an angry growl and slowly lost consciousness.

After several minutes, she slowly began to regain consciousness and looked around, "About time you wake up. What happened to you?" a voice said, Karina recognized the voice and turned towards it and saw Sigvard, "It's...a long story." she said as she weakly began to stand.

Martin halted when the Mayor called for him to wait. The man began to talk about how they should help each other any way they can. When he had asked Martin what it was he was working on the man turned and smiled.

"I was worried you would never ask. It is a personal project of mine and I hope something you will be interested in. I am building a city sized fortress Well I suppose it is really a large town sized fortress but I digress. It is a fortress, a citadel to be exact, from which I hope to bring together a unifying force to defend the lands from the threat that even now silently descends upon us. Something far more dangerous then any dragon. I am not sure just how familiar with magic you are but I am certain you know enough to know that those who abuse it can become extremely powerful. There are those that would seek to take advantage of your current state of affairs and attempt to conquer not just this city but every township village and city there is to be had. Now of course not all of us who are gifted with the magical arts of of like mind. I hope to unify the villages and towns under one flag against this foe, but to do that I need a place to unify them too. After all who in their right mind is about to ally their entire populace with a person who doesn't even have his own home let alone a place to properly train the newcomers against such a threat? I hope to make the cities safe before they become battlefields. So the citadel is being constructed as a base of operations. I of course do not expect you to sign on right away if at all but your help will be noted and whatever I can do, short of attending the council, I will do to pay you back for your help."

Martin waited at the door for the mayor's response his hands resting on his cane and his expression dead serious.

"Why did you run off like that...?" Sigvard asked Karina, "Well...you obviously didn't know the way, and you were getting a little annoying." Karina responded. Sigvard went blank and didn't answer.

"Anyways...when I got here, I found some....Black Dragon here, it destroyed this entire village....and if it weren't for them, he would of died long ago." Karina said with a hint of anger. "............Did he happen to tell you his name?" Sigvard asked, "No, he didn't." Karina responded.

"Hmm....the description seems framiliar, but oh well. Let's go." Sigvard said and opened his wings and took off, Karina sighed and said "Always in a rush..." and then opened her wings and took off, following.

Mayor Flimdale smiled.

"Well then, even though I just met you, I'm willing to give you a shot. Qu-est ce que, Martin, tu es desirez help?" Flimdale smiled, changing to english on the last word. ((GO HIGH SCHOOL FRENCH! He said "What, Martin, do you desire help?"))

Flimdale stood to his feet and walked toward Martin, holding out a small paper and quill.

"This is for you to look over and sign at your leisure. All it is is a grant from me that you are allowed to use my men to create your citadel of sorts, but if you abuse this power in any way, you will be reprimanded, and all my men withdrawn. Sound like a fair deal?" Flimdale said, still some distrust in his eyes.

((By the way, I haven't been able to tell yet - haven't read all of the posts. Is Martin evil? He acts like it sometimes, and other times not. It's hard to tell.))

-------

Thael looked at the ground a moment and then stepped towards Velsor, smiling.

"Velsor, you may not want to fight the battle any longer, but that doesn't mean you can't. People require aid, Velsor, and you're the only one who knows the full abilities of Skeleti's people. You could save us all from this new threat." Thael said, complimenting Velsor.

"I came out here, a quiet scholar, not one for battle... but I had to save you, Velsor, because I felt something about you. You are destined for a major part in this flame of our world. I shall lead you to victory. I shall help you understand all that we see, and talk to the humans. Instead of battle, we could forge a bond in chains with the humans, saving so many lives." Thael said, smiling a bit, and raising a taloned claw to Velsor's face, grabbing a bone spike and ripping it out quickly.

"But one thing that you're going to have to watch out for are things like 'these'." Thael laughed, and hurled it away, turning, his massive Twilit body sending dust in the air.

"Follow. There is a village nearby we may begin our journey at. I heard they had a dragon there!" Thael said happily, and began flapping his wings.

((Martin is evil definitely evil. Mayor Flimdel is being roped along by a string of lies. The only thing that could actually make them truth is if Grim or Skeleti were to attack that place. When he mentions a magic user he is actually referring to Goliath and Teiyos who are themselves good guys. So get workers, finish home, assassinate mayor, frame good guys, and take over then repeat steps 3-5 for each town and village happy.gif))

Martin looked over the document carefully, he never signed anything without reading it. It was all there though. If he did anything to abuse his power in any way shape or form then his rights would be revoked. Naturally he had nothing to worry about here. He needed the workers for just what he said, to build the citadel. It was after the work was done that the tricky parts would come in. He would need to hire an assassin. Someone good at not being known. He would have to do this quietly of course so that Flimdel wouldn't hear of it, this meant going to another town.

"Looks like everything is in order...let's see sign...here."

Martin signed the paper and handed it back to the mayor.

"I am glad to be able to do business with you."

He said with a warm smile.

Edited by En'K'Haral

The mayor took the contract, read it, and smiled.

"Very good! Everything is in order, and I have a piece of parchment to show those dreaded council members. You know, sometimes I wonder why I have to appoint them. Always arguing, never agreeing on anything that isn't signed in blood. But they have their uses, especially since they can replace me if I'm indisposed for some reason. I mean, I had this influenza once.." Flimdale said, and then yawned.

"Oh, right, we're done. Could you.. take this... paper to the.. no I have to do it." he said, and yawned in anger more than exhaustion. With a tip of his hat, he walked out of the room towards the council chambers, paper in hand. He looked back at Martin.

"Come on out. I can't leave you in there." he said, eyes tired.

---------

Thael flew towards the village, waiting for Velsor.

Martin chuckled at the mayor and stepped out of the room.

"Of course not, I do not have the key to lock the door or do you still need me to accompany you? My companion isn't the most patient being on the planet and I doubt your wife wants to be kept waiting forever."

He said jokingly, he did take a mentalnote of the council. When the time came both the mayor and the council would be removed and the town would be added to his little faaction. Already the gears to get the cult reborn and dominant again were turning. They were slow but they were turning.

Meanwhile Yan and the guard were having what could pass for a ery agressive staring contest, neither of them dariong to blink lest the other take this oppertunity to attack. They had argued earlier and that had escalated to this current situation. The guards' prejudice to dragons had insulted Yan greatly and now a crowd was watching the dragon and the city guard stare eachother down. the tension in the air was think and ready to break at the slightest shift.

Can I join?? =D

Name- Ginger

Gender- Female

Type of Dragon- Electric

Personality- full of energy and loyal with friends

Powers - Electric powers, can paralyze the prey in seconds, can cause a big headache in others dragons and can control lightnings. But she can't swim, or she gets weak.

Light or Darkness- Darkness

Past- Frozen by a crazy shaman as an experiment. Now is a Expert hunter and love to teach new hatchlings to catch their food.

Edit: a brief summary of the plot would be awesome!

xoxo

Edited by Alice Rose

"I'm sorry Thael, but I will not fight anymore." Velsor said as he turned and began walking towards a nearby forest.

"So tell me, Sigvard.... do you actually even know your way around? You've led us in circles a ridiculous amount of times." Karina asked, Sigvard sighed, now annoyed, "Fine, I admit it. I've never been here before in my life. Happy now?" Sigvard replied, Karina chuckled slightly "No need to get mad Sigvard, it was only a question." she replied.

"...A question you've asked me "a ridicoulous amount of times."." Sigvard replied, still annoyed. "Eh...well...let's just keep looking." Karina replied, still following Sigvard.

((Disposable NPC's fill in's happy.gif I think it's high time we had some combative interaction Sean.))

Voices could be heard in the distance. Two of the originals that Martin had sent out were wondering aimlessly through the forest. Unlike many of the others who had just run for it these two liked the idea that had been proposed to them. One was an invoker while the other an enchanter.

"You hear that?"

"Yeah. Big foot steps, voices, maybe dragons?"

"Let's go."

The pair were off following the voices of Karina and Sigvard. As they closed in they saw both the red and black dragon.

"Alright let's hit them with a pair of fireballs. Aim for the joints of their wings so they don't fly away."

"Are you stupid? That biggun's a red, immune to fire nimrod."

"Fine, we'll hit them with earth spears and permanently disable them, sound better?"

"How 'bout I slam them with a paralyzation curse then you can beat the black one senseless with all the fireballs you want while I deal with the red one?"

"Good idea. Ok three two one, go!"

The from now on Richard fired off a pair of pinkish looking balls from their spot in the forest behind the dragons, it made no sound but was plenty bright. One for each dragon, should it land a successful hit the dragon would be paralyzed a solid hour.

Karina looked around as she flew "Hey! Look down there!" Karina said and quickly flew downwards towards...a patch of flowers, causing her to dodge.

"Where are you going?!" Sigvard yelled and followed, also ending up dodging, neither noticing the attack.

Both landed down and Karina looked around, "I thought we were here to find your friend? Not to smell the flowers...!" Sigvard yelled angrily.

"Oh..lighten up Sigvard. We won't be here too long." Karina replied and continued looking around.

Sigvard shook his head from side to side "I don't think I'll ever understand how she manages to get distracted so easily." he said to himself quietly.

"I heard that!" Karina said and turned around and glared at Sigvard, Sigvard stared back and sighed "Just hurry up, okay?" he responded.

Edited by Sean175

Charcter List~:

Zhey

Minkou

Axax

Charcter Fourm:

Zhey: Gender:

She

Description: A young, ice dragon with blue eyes.

Minkou: Gender:

She

Description: A evil, somewhat, crazy fire dragon.

Axax: Gender: Male

Description: A male, rare fire dragon, in love with Zhey.

Their jaws dropped as not one but both dragons evaded the attack. The other man hencforth Bill made a stab at Richard. "Oh yeah, paralyzationbrilliant idea." "Shut up. Let's just go and get them already. Looks like they landed over there, and I don't think they noticed us." The pair moved to give chase and stood inside the treeline looking at the flowers. "Wow, nice place I should take a girl here sometime." "We are trying to capture dragons for the cult. This is a dangerous mission. How can you possibly think about that!?" "Tch, you have no life. Alright let's burn down." "Remember the part about him being a red dragon?" "Man whatever. HEY UGLY! EAT DIRT!" Bill procliamed aloud to Sigvard and Karina as he began creating an earth spear. Richard hit the deck not wanting to be spotted. "Moron, create the spear first then call to them. I am just gonna sit here and wait for them to kill him off and then try on my own later."

Karina raised her head and looked around "Ugly?! Who are you calling Ugly!" she yelled and turned her attention to where the voice came from.

Sigvard also turned and looked, noticing he was beginning to create a earth spear, Sigvard roared and charged forward releasing a full fury of flames at him.

Karina watched, unsure as to why Sigvard charged forward to attack, looking to the side, after a few moments, Karina shrugged and decided to just watch.

Radimir slowly walked around the remains of an old temple, "Hmm...it seems my lords temple has been destroyed......" he closed his eyes and slowly began to concentrade "Skeleti...? Can you hear me my lord....? Please...respond...!" Radimir waited several moments but no response, he slowly opened his eyes and roared loudly "My lord is gone...I can feel it...! Whoever has done this shall pay!" he yelled and opened both wings and viciously took off into the air at full.

(I'm baaaack! *Jazz hands* Should I not be on at a point in time, I will give everyone ample notice. Or at least try to.)

Strunno, Telphion, Darakio, Lurino and Typhius continued to fly with the large group following behind. They landed in the village where Eledras, Dakaynota, Nemenew, Pyet and Tiana were. The Order landed behind them. Rinee landed a few minutes later after a long awkward silence. "Where were you?!" Darakio hissed. "These people kept giving us weird looks. I didn't like it." Rinee just shook her head. 'I had to check something.' Anyway, how about you take Telphion and Strunno to do something fun. They look just as bored as you. Darakio was about to shoot a sarcastic comeback, but she walked away before he could do anything. He muttered under his breath whilst he walked over to Telphion and Strunno. "Hello happy campers, how are you two doing today?" Strunno and Telphion looked up at him with looks that could have brought the rain down. "Awww... aren't you two just full of sunshine and rainbows!" Without any warning, he grabbed Strunno in one hand and Telphion in the other. Without giving them much time to react, Darakio shot up in the air. "What the-?! HEY! What are you doing?!" Telphion struggled in his grasp. "I was told to go have fun and take you two with me!" He muttered the rest under his breath. "Though I think it was just a ploy to get me out of the way." Darakio was looking for a good place to have some fun when he saw something. "HEY! A meadow! That means floweerrrrrrssssss!" He shot like an arrow from the sky to the ground, trying to reach the meadow as quickly as possible. "FLOWWWEEEERRRRSSSS!" He landed carefully, making sure he didn't harm Strunno or Telphion, before he put them down and began to frolic about. He reached the top of one of the many small hills in the meadow when he saw something. "Ooooo~! A battle!" Darakio sat down none too gracefully and proceeded to watch the battle as if it were some kind of show.

Radimir headed towards a mountain range, he quickly dived down and flew very low to the ground and very fast, watching the trees and bushes going across them and around him, his eyes turned slitted as rage blinded his thoughts "I will find who killed my lord, Skeleti! Even if it means, I have to burn every last thing in my path...!" he yelled loudly and rapidly started spewing out flames in all directions, sending the trees into flames.

Radimir eagerly watched different creatures flee from the burning trees and shrubs. "Let it all burn...!" he said to himself and flew up higher and turned to the side as he flew, to better watch.

_______

Karina looked around as she thought she heard something, and turned her attention to Darakio and starred at him.

_______

Velsor looked around and turned his attention to the nearby mountains, seeing the trees on the side of it covered in flames, after a moment, he spotted Radimir. He quickly backed away as fear shot through him "Radimir...?! But how is he still alive...?! After what I...and the others did to him....! He should of died from that..." Velsor said to himself as he continued to back away, then turned and quickly began to run in the opposite direction.

Darakio tired of the fight quite quickly and began to look around. He noticed someone staring at him and stared back. "Well this is weird... STARING CONTEST!" He thought. "A perfect way to entertain myself." Darakio just stared, gaze unwavering, eyes wide.

Karina starred for another moment, "Who are you?" she asked afterwards.

_____

Radimir turned his attention to the forest down below, thinking he's seen someone, he quickly flew towards it, quickly catching up to Velsor, rapidly beginning to lower towards the ground, Radimir glared at Velsor "You...! Your the one from all those years ago...! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE, VELSOR!!!!!" Radimir yelled loudly and rapidly began to spew flames in all directions.

Velsor quickly turned to Radimir and prepared to fire an annihilator beam at him, but was too laet.

Radimir rammed into the side of Velsor and sent him flying straight into a tree, heavily burning him at the same time as he spewed more flames, Velsor weakly attempted to stand. Radimir roared loudly and swung his tail around, hitting Velsor on the back with a loud whip like snap. Velsor quickly collapsed again, now heavily injured.

"You will pay for what you did to me...and for what I sense you have done to Skeleti...!" Radimir yelled, now extremely enraged.

Darakio looked behind him, thought he saw something, and went around in a circle before realizing it was his tail. "Me?" He pointed to himself.

Meanwhile, Telphion and Strunno were making chains and crowns out of flowers, wondering what Darakio was doing that was taking up so much of his time.

Karina chuckled slightly, "Yes, you." she responded.

_____

Velsor weakly attempted to stand "Please...I do not wish...to fight anymore..." he said, Radimir laughed slightly "If you will not fight back, than this shall be all the more easier." he responded and opened both his wings wide, spheres of darkness rapidly began to fly out from his wings repeatedly hitting Velsor and injuring him more, sending him flying in another direction.

Radimir slowly closed his wings and began walking towards Velsor, "I will make sure your death...is slow and painful...I want you to know Velsor...that I am going to enjoy every second of this....especially as I watch the last bit of life fade from your eyes...!" Radimir yelled, then suddenly fired a murder beam at Velsor, Velsor quickly jumped out of the way, barely dodging.

The beam hit the tree behind Velsor and sent it into flames, the tree slowly began to fall and started to set fire to the rest the surroundings.

Darakio sat down as regally as possible and placed one clawed paw upon his chest. "I'm Lord Darakio. And who might you be, miss?" He used his incredibly tacky impression of a 'royal accent' to say this whole thing.

(I've gotta go. I'll post tomorrow.)

"Lord Darakio?" she thought to herself and chuckled slightly... "Well, I'm Karina." she replied, now completely distracted from watching the fight.

_____

Velsor quickly turned his attention back to Radimir, "Tell me Radimir, how are you still alive?" he asked, Radimir slowly started to walk towards Velsor "Well let's just say...you should have made sure to finish the job, Velsor!" Radimir said with a slight laugh, and suddenly charged forward and swung his tail at Velsor, hitting him in the head. Velsor recoiled heavily, and started to charge an annihilator beam.

"Don't try that old trick on me!" Radimir suddenly yelled and fired a murder beam into the charging annihilator beam, Velsor quickly moved away, barely dodging and dissipating the attack, "My only chance of survival is to escaped..." Velsor thought to himself, and opened his wings wide and quickly took off into the air.

"COWARD, COME BACK HERE AND FACE ME!" Radimir yelled at the top of his voice and quickly took off after Velsor, Velsor started to fly faster, but was unable to outfly Radimir, Radimir quickly flew in front of Velsor and released a full fury of flames at him, heavily burning him. Velsor slowly started to lose consciousness and spiraled out of the sky, back towards the ground.

((Alright.))

Edited by Sean175

Darakio smiled at her. "Karina? Pretty name. Anyways... what are you doing here?" He smiled.

Strunno was laying face up in a small patch of flowers, flower crown crooked on his head. "Why did he bring us here?" Telphion was laying next to him, flowers braided into her hair thanks to Strunno. "He said he was bringing us here to have fun, but he just left us here!" Strunno sat up. "Ughhh... I'm bored!" Telphion sat up, mimicking Strunno. "Ughhh... me too!" Strunno looked at her, a serious look on his face. "I know how to get rid of our boredom." Telphion raised her eyebrow.

A few minutes later...

"WEEEEEEEE!" Telphion shot past Strunno on a makeshift sled that they made out of treebark. "Oh no you don't!" Strunno caught up to her in his own sled and slowly gained the lead in their mini race. "Haha! -Oh God I'm afraid." He took a wrong turn and ran into a tree. Flying through the air, Strunno landed on Telphion's sled right behind her. "Hey! What happened to you?" Telphion asked, noticing that his claws were buried in the sled and he was shaking. "Don't wanna talk 'bout it."

"Well...I came here looking for a friend from a long time ago, Sigvard said he knew where he was but.......him and directions aren't a good mix, so I've started to doubt that he actually knows." Karina replied.

_______

Velsor slammed into the ground with a loud crash, sending debris flying in all directions. Radimir grinned widely and flew back down to him, Velsor weakly stared up at Radimir walking towards him, then completely lost consciousness.

Radimir laughed slightly then roared loudly and opened both his wings wide, and began to rapidly shower Velsor with spheres of darkness, Velsor was hit by all and took more and more damage, Radimir closed his wings and swung his tail around at Velsor, hitting him and sending him into a tree.

Velsor fell to the ground still unconscious, loud cracks started to come from the burning tree as it started to fall. "Oooh...this is getting interesting." Radimir said walking in another direction, and watched as the tree fell onto Velsor with a loud cracking sound.

"Hahaha....well now this is indeed interesting...my greatest enemy slowly being crushed to death while he's unconscious. This is truly great." Radimir said to himself.

Edited by Sean175

"Awww... well if you want, I could try to help you, if you want." Darakio smiled as he picked flowers. "Ooo! A daffodil!"

Meanwhile...

"Strunno?"

"Yeah"

"... Where are we?"

Strunno and Telphion sat beside the remains of their sled, which they managed to crash into a tree. Looking around now, they realized they had no idea where they were. He just shrugged. "I dunno." They were in a small clearing, a tiny hill nearby with a large tree on top. A small cave sat a few feet from them."But this place is creeepppyyy..." Telphion nodded in agreement. "What should we do?" Strunno shook his head. "Beats me." Telphion was thinking of what they could do when an idea hit her. "Hey! Maybe you could fly up and get a good idea of where we are!" Strunno looked a little sheepish at this suggestion. He fiddled with a piece of grass and looked away from Telphion. "I kinda... sorta... can't" Telphion looked a little frightened. "We're doomed." Strunno nodded and shook a little. Suddenly, they heard a noise behind a bush. Frozen with fear and screaming, they clung onto eachother and waited for whatever it was to show itself.