Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

"Hmm...well, all help is appreciated." Karina responded

_______

"I grow tired of this..." Radimir said to himself, "Time to end this once and for all." he continued and rapidly started to charge a red sphere in his jaws, after a few moments, he fired it full force at Velsor.

Velsor weakly opened his eyes, awakened by the sound his eyes widened as he saw the beam coming at him, and was unable to dodge due to being pinned to the ground by the burning tree.

Velsor roared extremely loudly as the beam hit and heavily burned and injured him, his head dropped to the ground limp as his eyes slowly closed.

Radimir started to laugh and opened his wings widely preparing to take off, "Looks like this is Good-Bye Velsor, forever!" Radimir yelled and then began to start laughing and rapidly beat his wings, sending gusts of wind everywhere putting out the burning trees as he quickly took off into the sky with a loud roar.

"Oh... no, I guess- wait... uh... where were we going, again?" Zane asked, as his memory wasn't the best around. He then looked up. "Well, I-" Sophia was about to speak but then was interrupted by Zane. "Oh, I know! Let's just... wander around in circles! Red-Eyes, I command you to do that!" he looked back at Durion. "As you wish." he said and flew around, just circling the area. Over and over.

"Durion? Stop that." Sophia said, but the dragon didn't stop. It continued. She sighed. "I hope you're happy now, Zane. It seems he stopped obeying me and will now only obey you, for some reason. Now you fix it." she looked at him. He shrugged. "What? I have no idea of how I did it! I have no idea of what I even did!" he exclaimed. "Stop that, you stupid dragon!" he shouted to Durion, and he did so. "As you wish." was his only reply, again.

([/absurdly late reply])

Edited by MetalDragon

Darakio looked happy. "YAY! Okay then... first, I need any and all information about this person."

Strunno and Telphion shrieked as something hopped out of the bushes. "... it's a squirrel." Telphion let go of Strunno, but Strunno continued to cling onto Telphion. "Uh... Strunno?" He peeked over her shoulder to stare at the squirrel. "Y-yeah?" Telphion sighed. "It's just a squirrel." Strunno stared at her. "Never let your guard down... IT COULD BE A BOMB!" Strunno stared at the squirrel as if it would explode if he stopped staring at it. It hopped off after a few minutes. After Strunno didn't let go, Telphion shoved him off of her. He laughed nervously. "... So maybe it was just a squirrel."

"Well...I don't really know anything about him anymore...it's been so long since I last saw him. If I remember right...he was a black dragon like myself...and his name was Velsor, I believe." Karina ressponded.

_______

Radimir quickly flew across the sky at full speed, he starred down at the land below, he spotted the meadow and watched Karina and Darakio "Hmm...I could surprise them right now...but...I have better things to do...for now." Radimir said to himself and flew off in a different direction.

________

Velsor laid unconscious below the tree, extremely injured and burnt, his eyes weakly opened momentarily, his breathing now extremely slow. He pushed the large tree on him aside and stood slightly, he attempted to step forward then collapsed. "Looks like this is...the end....of the road...." he said to himself, then lost consciousness once again.

Edited by Sean175

"Velsor... why does that name ring a bell? I think my mums said something about him, once... How about we go ask them if they know anything?"

Strunno and Telphion sat back to back in the clearing. "...I'm bored."

"Alright." Karina said, now having completely forgot about Sigvard.

________

Radimir landed down in a large clearing, just outside of a forest and looked around, he then looked towards a volcano in the distance "My lord's lair.........here......I shall find out what really happened." he said to himself and then quickly took off into the air again, heading towards the volcano.

After a few moments, he landed down in front of it and looked around, and turned his attention to the collapsed cave entrance "The entrance is destroyed.....not much hope...but..." he said to himself then fired a murder beam at the debris, the debris was quickly cleared and sent flying everywhere. Radimir approached and looked around, seeing that everything had caved in. "Hmm....I have a lot of work to do, it seems..." he continued.

"Sweet!" Hopping up, he began to run through the meadow. Once he traveled a little ways, he noticed something. "OH GOD, NO, WHY?!" He looked at a large path of destroyed foliage. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" Darakio picked up a dead and wilted flower. Looking around, he noticed Telphion and Strunno were nowhere to be seen. "Whoever did this must have taken them!"

Karina followed and stared blankly at his reaction "Taken who? ..and maybe whoever your talking about did it?" She responded.

_____

Radimir looked around now having completely finished clearing the debris, he looked around at the lava coming from the walls and the streams of lava everywhere, nearly no ground to stand on.

Radimir quickly jumped across the room and looked around, he noticed the platform in the middle of the lava that had always been there was gone. "It is gone...but it would only sink into the lava...if....." he said to himself, then roared loudly, the vibrations from his roar caused the entire caverns to start shaking violently and echo for miles.

Sophia looked over at Zane. "Hope you're happy now, now I can't remove the enchantment or control him anymore." she said to him, and he exclaimed, annoyed, "Well, I think ya complain too much! Red-Eyes... fling her away!"

Durion nodded, "As you wish." and violently shook his body trying to knock Sophia away. Zane and Sophia struggled to remain on the dragon, now nearly falling off. Eventually, it swung its tail at the woman, flinging her away onto the ground. However, it didn't look like the fall was big enough to kill. He then stopped shaking his body. "Not me, you moron! Next time, knock only her down!" Zane yelled at Durion.

"It's Telphion and Strunno! A small girl and a male summer hatchling... And they would never do this! Unless they were put up to it... *Gasp* OH MY GOD WERE THEY THREATENED?! I KNEW that squirrel I passed on the way here looked suspicious! At least whoever did this left a trail... Follow me!" He charged through the trees, following the trail.

Strunno started running around in circles to entertain himself while Telphion picked at something on the ground. "... So Strunno... why is it you aren't able to fly?" Strunno stopped running in circles and sat down. "... I'm not sure... I've tried! But I always end up falling rather than flying..." Telphion looked at him. Strunno almost looked sad. "Awww... it's okay! I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually!" Strunno looked at the ground. "... Darakio said that I probably wouldn't learn if I haven't by now." Telphion stared at him. "And you're going to believe him? He was convinced he's part squirrel! Rinee managed to tell him otherwise... but still!" Strunno smiled. "You're right... I'll learn eventually!" He went back to running in circles and Telphion continued to pick at the ground.

"Okay..." Karina responded and followed, beginning to think Darakio wasn't too bright.

________

"Even without Lord Skeleti... I must still carry out his plans...! This is not the end, the inevitable has only been delayed!" Radimir yelled to himself, "Skeleti would show mercy for his games, but now the games have died....and mercy, has died with them...!" he said and opened his wings wide and fired a murder beam straight up, blowing a hole completely through the ceiling and all the way out the side of the volcano, he quickly took off through it and headed up into the sky.

Afterwards, the walls of the cavern started to crack from the shock waves of the beam, and all started to burst, lava rapidly coming from them and pouring across the ground, quickly beginning to cover everything, afterwards, the ceiling began to crumble and bits of it started to fall and melt away into the lava.

Zane looked down at Sophia, who fell down and hurt her head. Now slightly dizzy, she was looking around, searching for him and Durion. "Now we get outta here, before she sees us." he said and quickly, Durion flew off, quick enough to not get spotted by Sophia. Zane looked down as they flew away. He saw 2 dragons, one of them a black dragon. "Eh? Stop." he said. "As you wish." was Durion's reply, and he suddenly stopped, causing Zane to go forward and nearly falling off. "Not out of a sudden, idiot!" he shouted.

Darakio shot though the forest and looked around. "TELPHION!!! STRUNNO!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?!"

Telphion looked up. "Did you hear that?" Strunno hopped up. "YEAH! It's pa! Let's go!" Telphion started running, but Strunno picked her up and threw her on his back. "It'll be faster this way. While I might not be able to fly, I can run really quickly." Telphion grabbed onto Strunno's neck as he ran towards Darakio's voice.

Darakio looked around. "I think I hear something coming!" He was staring at a large clump of trees he thought the sound was coming from when it hit him... literally. "Daddyyyy!" Strunno shot trough a clump of trees, bowling into Darakio. "Telphion! Strunno! Who took you? Did the same person kill the flowers in the meadow?!" Strunno just looked up at him and smiled. "That was us, pop! We were bored, so we went sledding." Darakio looked at them, shock and pain on his face. "H-how could you?! WHY DID YOU KILL THOSE INNOCENT FLOWERS?! WHY?!" Telphion hopped off of Strunno's back and away from them. She saw a black dragon that seemed to be with Darakio. "Uhhh... who are you?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm Karina." she responded, turning her attention to Telphion. "This really isn't a very bright dragon..." She thought to herself, "So, you must be Telphion and Strunno?" she asked.

_______

Radimir quickly flew across the sky at full speed, heading towards a random village, "They want peace...?" he said to himself angrily and landed down in it with a loud roar "Well i'll give them, pieces instead!" he yelled loudly and started to spew flames everywhere, along with spheres of darkness from his wings.

He watched in delight as the village burst into flames around him and was quickly decimated, Radimir laughed loudly as he looked around, "This is great...! Oh how long I have waited to once again be able to destroy...! To be surrounded in fear...! Ahahahahahaha!" He said to himself and quickly took off back into the sky, and watched from above as the village slowly continued to burn away, filling the sky with smoke.

Strunno turned when he heard his name? "Huh? Yeah. I'm Strunno. Nice to meet you!" He walked over to her. Telphion nodded in her direction. "Pleasure to meet you, miss." She smiled. Darakio grabbed Telphion in one hand and Strunno in the other. "Hey?! Again with the grabbing and flying off?!" Strunno shouted. Darakio just shot him a look that said 'I'll explain when we get there'. "Come on, Karina." He shot up in the air and towards the village where the information they needed was.

Zane watched the dragons. "Eh? Come on... they are... just flowers." he whispered to himself, not wanting to be heard. Durion suddenly rose his head and looked around, as if he had just woken up. "Hmm? Where am I-" he was about to say then noticed something sitting on his back. Angrily, he snarled, "HEY! Who do you think you are to call me "stupid dragon", "idiot" or "moron"? AND GET OFF MY BACK!" he violently thrashed mid-air, eventually flinging Zane onto the ground next to the black dragon.

Karina starred at Zane for a moment, then shrugged and took off following Darakio.

_______

Radimir continued to laugh and then took off in another direction, wanting to cause more destruction. "It feels so good to finally be free of that stupid village...!" he said to himself and spewed out flames into the air around him, "Soon...all shall know my name...and flee in terror...!" he yelled loudly followed by a loud roar as he dived down towards the ground.

Darakio landed and looked around. "What are you looking for, Darakio?" He spun around to see Rinee standing there. "Mum." Rinee just looked at him. "Which one?" Darakio continued looking around. "Either one of them." Rinee walked off. "Both of them are in their house." Darakio looked a little nervous. ".... wow... I feel stupid." Strunno muttered under his breath. "-, but you aren't that bright..." Telphion tried not to laugh at his statement. Darakio charged towards the house Rinee pointed to. Opening the door, he walked into the house. Eledras looked up from where she was sitting. Dakaynota was sitting beside her and just looked up at Darakio. "I need your help finding someone." Dakaynota stood up, took Telphion and Strunno out of his hands and placed them on the ground. "Who, exactly?"

Karina followed, a bit confused as to what just happened.

______

Radimir quickly dived down and landed on a cliff edge and looked around, "Hmm...tired....perhaps I should rest....but where...?" he asked himself and looked around, not a single cave around anywhere. "Hmm...I guess I'll have to improvise...." he said and turned his attention towards the mountain side behind him, he charged a murder beam and fired it at the rock, blowing a large cavern into it.

"Hehe...I really must thank Velsor for showing me that so long ago.....it is quite, handy...but not the greatest hiding spot as he learned...thanks to me, anyways..." he said and walked into the new cavern and looked around. "Hmm......with a bit of preparations, this could be the perfect..trap." he said to himself, then curled up on the ground at the very back of the cave, blending into the darkness, after a moment, he fell to sleep.

"Who? I know it's someone you've mentioned before... Starts with a V..." Eledras looked up. "A V? Were they a dragon?" Darakio nodded. "Yeah! A black one, like Karina!" Dakaynota shook her head. "Okay, then... so you're searching for Velsor... may I inquire why you are looking for him?"

"Well, I used to know him a long time ago, along with, before he ever came here.. but thanks to someone called Skeleti we were separated...Velsor and myself were the only ones to survive...but...for many years I was unconscious...and when I finally woke up, he was gone, the villagers that had taken care of me said he thought I was dead. I asked someone else, called Sigvard if he knew where he was...he said he did and led me here...but....we went in circles so many times that I don't think he really knows." Karina responded.

Dakaynota stood up. 'I'll be glad to help you try to find him.' Eledras stood up, wincing. "Is that a good idea? We were told that-"

'-we were in no condition to fight. Doesn't mean I can't try to help out. Besides, I won't be fighting.' Dakaynota turned back to her. I'm familiar with the surrounding area, so if you give me a general idea of where he may be, I could lead you there.'

Zane slowly stood up. "Oof... that hurt." he said as Durion landed down next to him and gave off a satisfied chuckle. He had broken free from Sophia's voice, and no longer obeyed to Zane or Sophia's orders. "You know I don't like to be treated as a mount. You just got what you deserved." he said and chuckled again. Zane glared at Durion, and thought of a way to get back at him later. "Alright, whatever... let's just find Sophia, before she gets eaten by some monster or something like that, no? Aaaaand... I hope you know we'll need to fly, right?" he said, while thinking.

"Alright... we'll fly..." Durion replied.

"Great..." Zane muttered. "...but, not on me." the vampire dragon said with a slight smile, and grabbed Zane and took off at high speed. "Hey, this is quite unconfortable!" he exclaimed, as he nearly hit a tree while Durion carried him around.

"Well...I don't know where he might be...all I have is what Sigvard said...which would be in a forest south of some destroyed temple that supposedly belong to Skeleti..." she responded.

______

Velsor weakly stood and looked around, he looked around, barely able to move "Ugh.... I'm alive......for now..." he said to himself and attempted to open his wings, but was unable to get them to move, he looked back at his wings and saw that both wings were heavily injured and the joint bone connecting it to his back was broken. "Great...just...great." he said and took a few steps forward and barely avoided collapsing.

"How did Radimir live.... he would need help to of ever recovered... and since Skeleti doesn't care about even his own followers....and no-one would knowingly help him- ...that's it...someone must of helped him..without knowing the consequences." he said to himself.

Edited by Sean175

(Sorry I just disappeared... had to go to dinner...)

Dakaynota nodded. 'I think I know where that is. Follow me.' She stepped out of the house. Darakio yelled after her. "W-what about me?!" Dakaynota turned to look at him. 'You've done enough. Thank you.' She smiled at him and continued to walk.