Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

"I must...find out more..." Radimir said to himself then turned his attention back towards the stairs, he quickly began to head back downstairs. Radimir reached the ground floor and looked around, he turned his attention past the stairs to a large trapdoor on the ground. "Hmm...I wonder..." he said to himself and opened it, he looked down into it and saw a large tunnel, heading deep below the temple. He quickly jumped into it.

_________

After a few minutes, Sigvard slowly started to regain the ability to move, he turned his attention towards the shore and let go of the heavily cracked log, quickly swimming towards land. After a few more moments, he pulled himself out of the water and looked around, "Agh...where did that attack come from...? I didn't even see it..." he mumbled to himself as he struggled to stand.

((-.- edited))

A hit? Was it a hit? It was! Richard mentally celebrated and almost lost the spell he was currently casting. The dragon went down too, this was spectacular. Richard found the lake that Sigvard was sinking into and with the sight his joy sank too. But this soon changed as the dragon started to swim. He readied the spell for when Sigvard stepped out of the water. Once that was done Richard cast a second paralysis spell at the red dragon.

---------------------------------------------------

"You don't need to ask, she doesn't mind."

"Why don't speak for yourself from now on. But yes you can come up Sophia."

Teiyos lowered her wing to allow Sophia on and Goliath pushed forward so that Sophia could sit. Goliath of course was still into his book when he spoke again. "You might want to hold on she tends to lurch when she takes off." Once Sophia was on board Teiyos leaped into the air with the predicted lurch.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Celestia and Andromeda had been wandering in the forest for hours. they had hoped to find some other allies of Light, but so far they had been unsuccessful. Celestia sat down and brushed her long dark hair out of her face, revealing pointed ears. taking a stick, she tried to trace her route from the abandoned village that she had fled from to where she was now. But, alas, maps and directions in general had always baffled her, and soon she gave up, sending Andromeda to go searching for other people. their food supply was low, Andromeda had a bad scratch across one wing from defending Celestia from a particularly nasty dragon, and Celestia's healing magic wasn't very strong. Celestia sighed. there was no denying it- they were in trouble. she absentmindedly started a small fire on her palm and made it change colors. Red, orange, blue, indigo, green. Just then, she heard Andromeda call, a high four note trill. this was their warning signal in case she saw something. Celestia quickly waved her hand to put out the fire and took off running, being careful to cover her tracks.

(was that okay for a first entry? what's happening? xd.png )

Edited by Lady of the Stars

((I think it's okay, and uh... I'll let someone else explain, since I'd explain quite badly?))

Sophia climbed up on Teiyos and held on tight, so she wouldn't fall off, or be flung away once again. She really didn't want to that to happen again, it was a quite bad experience and she'd rather not experience that again. Like when Durion was giving her a ride (although rather forcefully), she looked down at the ground once again.

________

Durion continued flying. Wasn't searching for a hideout, as suggested by Zane. He had no intents on staying in such place, and was also carrying the man by his shirt rather than letting him ride on his back. He absolutely hated giving rides.

"Hey... yo, this is a bit uncomfortable. Can you put me up there?" Zane asked. His answer was a simple "No". And that would be the answer every time he asked something like that.

Once they were back in the air Teiyos picked out a direction that seemed like it was the same way that Durion and Zane had gone. "Did you want to go after Durion and Zane?" "So you can give them a piece of your mind? I would." "Or just stay the course to the town?" "I like that idea." The conversational questions and comments seemed to bounce back and forth between the two in a manner that best suited twins.

----------------------------------------------

Martin bowed to the mayor before making his way out of the town hall to see Yan and The guard glaring at eachother. Martin made his way to the gaurd and spoke to the man. "You can stop pointing spear at her. She won't bite your heads off." ~Yet~ Yan thought to herself as she let Martin on her back and turned to leave. "We will be recieving new workers soon." They made their way back to the construction site when a four note trill echoed through the trees. "Is that some new pray by any chance?" "One can only hope." Martin waved his cane at the dirt rode and a dirt tiger rose out of the ground. "Locate the source of the sound." The tiger nodded and sped off into the forest searching for the being that had created the four not trill.

((Well to sume up things....not much. I can tell you my characters actions. Martin whom you are about to encounter is evil and is recruiting for his own little evil empire. He is clever though so watch yourself. Goliath is so deep ito his book he has lost his connection with realityu and Teiyos is the one who is really conversing Sophia. They are elsewhere presumably looking for Durion and Zane. Grim [metal's char] is being Grim somewhere.))

Edited by En'K'Haral

Celestia could not remember ever running so fast in her life. "Andromeda!" she called, as loud as she dared. then she sent her a telepathic message, "Andromeda? where are you?" the thoughts she received were jumbled and scared. but she could make out one clear word: "Tiger!" Celestia kept running in the direction of the four note trill, only stopping when she heard a loud roar. the sound was deafening, and the creature was very close. crouching behind a bush, she looked out and saw a scene from one of her worst nightmares. Andromeda was flying just above a horrible dirt tiger, trying to stay out of reach. but she was growing tired, and soon she would have to land. the tiger was just waiting, biding his time. he was a terrible looking creature, with blood red eyes peeking out from his dirt and rock like body. Celestia shuddered, but she knew what she had to do. Andromeda couldn't wait much longer. at the very last moment, Celestia jumped out from behind the bush, drawing the attention of the tiger. he growled and starting creeping in her direction. this was just what she needed. speaking a spell in her mind and pointing her left index finger at the tiger, a ring of fire surrounded the tiger, the flames jumping higher and closer every time it tried to jump out of the ring. the tiger snarled up at her. drawing her bow, she fired, the arrow piercing his dirt heart. Celestia then heard a chilling voice in her mind, " Watch your back, this isn't over." the tiger exploded, dirt and dust raining down, blinding her and Andromeda. when the dust storm stopped, Celestia wiped the dust out of her eyes and cursed, surprising both herself and Andromeda, who landed beside her. "i'm sorry", Celestia said softly. she hated killing animals, whether or not they were evil. Andromeda dipped her head and nuzzled her cheek. "You had to." Celestia nodded. "That creature was enchanted with strong Earth magic. we have to watch our backs." she bent down and opened her small pack, handing Andromeda a few beef strips and some dried fruit, which she ate from her hand. Celestia looked into her pack and sighed. that was the last of their food supply, but she wouldn't dare send Andromeda hunting, not now. she sighed again. "Come on", she said, "we better get out of here."

(the dirt tiger was a creative idea, thanks for that smile.gif )

Sophia continued looking down, seemingly ignoring Goliath and Teiyos, but then rose her head, looking up. She was still a little angry about Zane and Durion, but wanted to deal with them later. "Well... we could stay on course to the town?" she suggested, briefly looking down again then at Teiyos.

_____

Durion continued flying, tilting and going to the right slightly to see if there was anything in that way. Zane looked up then to the sides, as if he remembered something. "Hey... did you hear that noise from earlier? Seemed quite high-pitched, for me." he asked. "Well, since I'm not deaf... yes, I did." Durion replied quite snarkly, not really wanting to chat with Zane.

"We could check that out," Zane suggested. "Who knows, it could be something interesting... could even be, say, Sophia's daughter being attacked by a giant winged caterpillar-thing trying to eat her." he said and chuckled slightly. Durion simply sighed, not able to understand Zane's quite twisted sense of humor. "You're a sicko." he muttered and decided to fly towards what was the source of the sound.

((The tiger was nothing, you missed the cutlery brigade and the cobblestone infantry. xd.png It was animation magic not earth although you wouldn't be able to tell the difference just by looking. Earth is Goliath.))

The tiger let out a booming roar signaling it had found the location but then moments later Martin felt the magic end. "Yan." "Do we have too?" "Yes we have too. Now get going." Yan groaned but complied and took off into the forest at breakneck speed. Trees crunched as Yan crashed through them leaving a path of wreckage in her wake before they exploded into the scene of the tigers death. There they saw a girl and a nebula dragon. "Even better than we could have hoped for." From atop Yan. "Young girl did you destroy my tiger?" Yan was giving Andromeda the death glare when she said. "She could care for the eggs." "Silence Yan." Martin climbed down and spoke kindly. "I'm sorry about the tiger, I feared you might be an enemy."

((Yes, Martin is evil. Don't ever forget that.))

------------------------------------------------------

"Alrighty then. To the city we go." Teiyos picked up the speed a bit as if it was finally decided where she would go. "Why don't you tell us about yourself some more Sophia. I like stories." Goliath grunted and spoke with his head still in the book. "You mean you like gossiping." "Shh, don't be rude. We have a guest I mean how often do we actually get to meet people anymore?" Goliath remained silent allowing for Sophia to speak if she decided to share.

Edited by En'K'Haral

As Sigvard stood, he began to look around and noticed the spell heading at him, no idea of what it might be, he quickly stepped out of the way and turned his attention towards Richard.

_______

Radimir looked around as he reached the bottom of the cavern, he looked around, several torches lit across the walls, spider webs everywhere. "Hmm...I wonder what this place may be..." he said and began to walk forward, then noticed something, he turned his attention to the left wall, it was covered in old inscriptions, he tried to read them, but they were almost completely ruined. "Hmm....this cavern must be very old...indeed...." he said, then turned and continued to walk deeper into the cavern.

Sophia looked at Goliath for a moment then looked back at Teiyos. "About myself? Let me think..." Sophia pondered, looking to the side as if she was thinking. She couldn't really remember the last time someone asked about herself. "Well... I live in a town... and have a family. My husband passed away some time ago and I have a daughter, but..." she stopped, and sighed. "Oh, poor girl..." she whispered, as if she was lamenting for something. "One day, she was with me, and the other day... gone." she muttered, shaking her head slightly.

From Goliath, no reaction. He could be cold like that sometimes. Teiyos on the other hand felt bad for Sophia. "Oh, sorry for bringing it up. Still there is hope for finding her again." Yan said encouragingly trying to lift Sophia's spirit's. "In fact why don't we put Martin and that crazy necromancer on hold for now and look for your daughter a little bit. It will be a nice change of pace. All we have done since the collapse of the cult and the kingdom we're from is fight aquire knowledge and then fight some more. Just once I would like to look for something that doesn't involve reading or fighting." Teiyos said confidently as if eveything had been decided. "What about Durion and Zane." "Those two jerks can rot. They tossed off my new best friend from what would ahve been a fatal height if not for the trees." A conceeding grunt from Goliath declared Teiyos the winner of the short disagreement.

----------------------------------------------------

The color in Richards face vanished as the pink orb flew past the red dragon. He booked it intot he forest and began casting a blinding spell. Although it wouldn't stop the dragon from moving it would give him five minutes to successfully capture the beast. "You know that orb was supposed to hit you!"

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Oh, it's okay." Sophia said, then looked up at the sky. "I still believe, she's still somewhere out there... well and alive. I will not give up on looking for her, no matter what." she said, and then she heard Teiyos saying they could look for her daughter. "You'd help me in looking for her?" she asked as if wanted to make sure of that. "I... would really be grateful if you help me." she said. She could also agree about what she said about Durion and Zane. Although they kind of were helping her in her search, they were causing more trouble than helping. Maybe looking for them or getting their help wasn't worth it.

_______

"Yo, see anything yet?" Zane asked, looking down. "While I'm not blind, I can't find or sense anything around." Durion replied with a grunt, and sped up his flight, still looking for that sound's source.

((Help sigvard...he doesn't really need it but we must spread Martin's legacy...while I'm at it, where in the world is Grim? Oh and who is Sophia's daughter anyways?))

"Course we will." "No you won't. you'll just help yourself to any books you can find." Goliath mockingly mouthed Teiyos's words into the book. "Yes, of course we'll help you it's what the cult is supposed to do...well I will Goliath can just tag along and steal all your books. But don't worry if we run into trouble you can leave all the fighting to him, he knows what he's doing. "Unless it flies, then we're screwed." Then Goliath, for the first time since take off, set the book down and turned to face Sophia. "Teiyos stay the corse for now. Sophia give me every last detail of your daughter's dissapearance." teiyos remained on course for the city and kept a weather eye out for anything troublesome.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((I don't really know where Sigvard and Richard are at...

Oh, Grim? Erm... I kind of forgot about him. As for Sophia's daughter, I intend on introducing her later.))

Grim looked around at the wasteland he had just created. If everyone would to be dead, he could simply revive everyone as undead and rule over everything. But, things aren't this simple, he needed to do some effort. He drew his scythe and slammed its blade against the ground. From the under it, three wyverns - made of bones - emerged from it and roared. He knew that, soon or later, he would see oppositors, and he wanted to know more about possible enemies. "Go, look for anything suspicious. If you find anything, learn about it. Do not fight unless it is in self-defense." he said, and the wyverns took off into opposite directions while Grim remained on ground and looked around.

________

Sophia looked to face Goliath. "Well, we were out looking for fruit, it was a peaceful activity for us both that we liked to do." she said clearly. "But one day, she ran off into another direction. I don't know if anything caused that... or if it was just her curiosity... all I know she went out of my sight, and I since then I no longer saw her again..." she said, with a hint of sorrow. "I feel guilty for what happened... but, anything else?" Sophia asked.

Goliath ahd to admit, that wasn't exactly a whole lot to go on. If it was magic related he could help much more but if it was a kidnapping the possibilities were endless, and many of those were very Grim ((punedge to the max!)). He gave it some thought and decided he needed to know more. "Was there anything even remotely odd before or after she ran off? Something she said? Sounds that were made, or a lack of sound perhapes, odd weather patterns anything. I feel like assuming magic but we can't rule out the possibility of a kidnapping either, and I'm guessing that the odds of her simply getting lost are slim to none." He said thoughtfully as he ran scenario after scenario in his mind trying to picture what it was like at the time.

((Oh I thought someone else was playing as Sophia's daughter, my friends sometimes do that....yeah it's wierd.))

Sophia thought for a while trying to remember the details from when it happened. "I don't remember any sound, but there was a bit of rain, and it might of confused my vision... and it is possible a sound attracted her attention. She is very curious, after all." she said, and thought a little more. She then widened her eyes, and gasped slightly. "Once... she did get lost, but back then I saw where she went to, and could find her. This time, I didn't... and she doesn't know the way home. I think the chance of her getting lost is more than a possibility..." she said, now thinking of her daughter's whereabouts. She hoped to meet up with her once again.

"An enemy?" Celestia was suspicious. she already had a fire spell in mind. "Eggs?" Andromeda whispered. he wore odd fancy clothes and had a snobbish air about him. his words chilled her, and she realized it was the voice that had spoken to her in the beginning of the dust storm. Celestia was shaking inside, but she tried to maintain a look of indifference and composure. Celestia made a "run" motion behind her back, hoping that Andromeda would take the hint. she didn't move, though. the man's pale green eyes narrowed.

(sorry!)

Edited by Lady of the Stars

"Hit me?! What for? I've done nothing to you!" Sigvard yelled as he watched the forest Richard had ran into, keeping an eye out for another attack.

_______

Radimir continued deeper, then looked around, he was now in a large room, two more hallways on the other side, strange symbols all across the walls and floor, purple colored. He examined the floor closer, the floor had purple lines going in all directions, connecting to each other, then eventually all meeting up in the signature, an old ritual room of some sort, perhaps. He turned his attention and looked around, he began to see skeletons starting to come from the walls. "He who disturbs our lords slumber...shall meet his end..." one of the skeletons yelled in a high pitched voice.

"Hmm? But I'm on your side." Radimir said as he watched the skeleton. The skeletons began to look at each other, then turned their attention to Radimir and examined closer. "Hmm...yes...you are with Skeleti, a follower of our former lord, no?" the skeleton responded. "Indeed I am...tell me. What is this place?" Radimir asked and waited for a response.

((....Lady of stars you need to remember not to take control of other people's characters. I don't mind something small to help the story flow like the following.

Well, yes, an enemy."
I do not mind that since it is only minor and not to far out of character however the rest would never have been said by Martin. He simply isn't that kind of character, he would not reveal his identity so soon, and certainly wouldn't try to force you into joining him through the use of his magic. He prefers to use words over force whenever he can since words are significantly more efficient. I only added the statement about him being evil via OOC because it has been asked previous to this encounter whether he was or wasn't. If you would please edit your post and allow me to play my own character I would greatly appreciate that happy.gif))

"It's nothing personal, I just need a dragon cause we were told to each get one. The man didn't go into detail as to how so i figured the best thing to do was capture one. You seemed like the best choice so that is why I am doing this!" He emphasized the word this by firing off the blind spell. A white dart fired from his finger tips and traveled straight for Sigvard's chest. It wasn't required of the spell to hit his eyes, although the draw back was that it couldn't follow the target either like the original spell he had based his off of.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It seemed that they were getting somewhere however where they were getting was seeming less and less favorable with each word that was spoken. Goliath ha hoped there was some form of magic involved because then it was a simple act of figuring out the magic and reversing it. In that case the odds of her daughter being alive were high however if she was just lost the odds of her daughter still being alive grow slimmer with each day that had gone by since her disappearance. Still he could hope for the best. "Alright then, how long ago did she disappear and where were you at the time?" Wanting to keep her going while her memory was still flooding back.

Sophia thought once again, and looked up trying to remember how long ago and where she was at the time, as asked by Goliath. "How long ago? I guess no less than one month ago," she replied, and looked back at him. "I was with her when it happened, we were looking for fruit and flowers - as I said, we both enjoyed doing it together - it was rainy, but she insisted doing it under the rain. We had a schedule for this event." she said.

Goliath leaned back, the answer sounded a lot like, "I don't remember beyond that" in his head. That was ok though since the extra details were sufficient. "Alrighty then, with all this in mind if it was magic then magic would be needed but if it is as you say and she is just lost then we would have a lot of ground to cover. Cause in a month she could literally be anywhere, I mean anywhere. Heck for all we know she could be passing beneath us, or she could be across the ocean already. Let's hope for something similar to the former. We will head to the city for now to satisfy me need to be educated, and to get supplies of course, then you will get to pick the next direction we will travel in. How does that sound?" He said folding his arms decisively.

Sophia's eyes widened slightly and almost immediatly looked down at the ground as she heard the word her daughter could be anywhere. The simple thought of her using something like an old cavern, or abandoned house was scary, for her. And there was the possibility of her getting an illness, or even being dead. But of course, Sophia wouldn't stop her search until she found her daughter, alive or dead. She looked at Goliath. "Well, I'm fine with that." she replied and calmed down from the slight startle Goliath gave her with his words.

The city came into sight before too long and Teiyos tendered them with an announcement. "Ok, the city is in sight, not sure what it's called but we should find everything we need. Brace yourselves." She warned before diving down into the streets. Several people were shocked at the sudden dive and cleared away to allow Teiyos room to land. The green dragon lowered her body so that Goliath and Sophia could climb off. "I'll be by the west entrance. If you need me or get into trouble let Goliath notify me. If he can't get close to the west wall and whistle, I'll bust you out of there in a jiffy." She said waiting for the pair to get off before she would take off again. Goliath hoped off and put his book back into one of the saddle bags before he stood aside and waited for Sophia. "Keep him away from the book stores and libraries, I don't want to spend the whole month here." Teiyos said to Sophia humorously.

Sophia held on so she wouldn't end up falling off or being shaken off by accident as Teiyos dove down. She briefly glanced at her surroundings before nodding, and laughing slightly at Teiyos's final statement before hopping off. "Alright, will do." she replied and looked at her surroundings, checking for, mainly, interesting things there. From what Teiyos said, Sophia could kind of expect ending up in a place like a book store or library, as those things seemed to attract Goliath's attention. Or at least what said structures contained.

Edited by MetalDragon

Sigvard now a bit annoyed, looked around in the general direction he could hear Richard talking from, he noticed something heading for him, he quickly moved out of the way again. "Hmm....and just what do you need a dragon for..?" Sigvard asked.

"This place...? This is the ancient ritual room for our lord. It has not been used for....quite some time....we fear it may never be used again." The Skeleton responded.

"Hmm...so if it's for ritual's, what are the chances we could use it to revive.. 'our lord'?" Radimir asked. "Hmm....the chances are quite low at best...three sacrifices would be required of different species...a human...a dragon...a undead.......but even then, the chance of success is minimal."

"Hmm...a dragon and an undead you say...? Well...I have two in mind I could get...if you deal with the human?" Radimir asked. "You truly think of rising our lord....?! If it fails, every last one of us will be destroyed!" The skeleton yelled in response.

"....So I'll stand safely in another room, while you undead perform this 'ritual', after all, your undead." Radimir responded, obviously having no care if they were to be destroyed or not. "Hmm....yes! This is true! We shall begin at once!" the skeleton said, then turned it's attention to the others.

"Hahahaha.....what an idiot....that was almost too easy..." Radimir thought to himself, he watched as the skeletons headed in different directions, "Hmm....guess I'd better do my part, then." Radimir said to himself and began to head towards the exit