Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

*flails* i got to hurry up and post! D:

Please respond to Adua while you're at it! We've been kinda stuck while Nathan and his buddy have been chatting.

<3

Out of Character Comments are still supposed to be fully relevant to the roleplay. Yes, it is a rule. You're supposed to plot in here or talk about your characters. That's the point of a OoCC thread.

No, it's the opposite. I got bored because of having to hand out so many warnings.

Yes, I can approve roleplays.

Another question, Lorienne. Where is that rule posted so then I can go and look over all those kind of rules?

augh =_= had to get off the laptop in my room because it was keeping my grandma awake, so I had to wait until 1 AM TO GET ON THE DOWNSTAIRS COMPUTER...but here I am =_=......with my vampire muffin

ah, I had to see you're sig for the muffin to make sense there Chibi

@Kira just get it over. Its already happened.

And THATS why I never saw those rules! DL made them.

@DarkLorriene When you referred to "The rules" I thought you ment the forum/LD's Rules, not YOUR rules which, by the way, I've never noticed before because its in a topic called "Degrading RPs" which makes Me, the RPer, think its just some topic ranting about cr.appy RPs. You should've put something about Rules in the subtext instead of "The evil DarkLorienne strikes again".

Guys, I don't want to sound like a moderator, here, but a bunch of us got warned for posting things not related to the RP.

I think it might be best to delete things that are just random comments on life.

I know that it's probably not my place to say this...but I don't want you to get in trouble...

*ehem*

SO, jaina, I had my char just not recognize yours. She's new there and probably just saw her for a moment. They probably didn't have time to introduce themselves properly. I'll have Adua introduce herself to you in my next post.

hmmm...WELL SINCE ALL OF YOU SEEM TO POST WHEN I'M ASLEEP OR OFFLINE (which is werd) I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD POST MY INTRO NOW AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE, or wait until someone is actually ONLINE AND AT THE BOARD...but to do that I'd have to be awake at 11 PM =_= if anyone is still here, do you think I should post my intro? or wait?

I'm still here, kinda. I was off reading manga and looking at pictures of a character I plan to cosplay.

I'll see what I can post, since Kira is free to move about~

And yeah, Tokino-chan, I think it would be best to stay away from comments about things that don't have to do with the RP. You guys could join Compulsive Posters Anonymous because that's just a place to chat. ^^

hmmm...WELL SINCE ALL OF YOU SEEM TO POST WHEN I'M ASLEEP OR OFFLINE (which is werd) I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD POST MY INTRO NOW AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE, or wait until someone is actually ONLINE AND AT THE BOARD...but to do that I'd have to be awake at 11 PM =_= if anyone is still here, do you think I should post my intro? or wait?

POST ITTTTTTTT~

I'm so bored just stalking the thread.

Maybe you can run into Alice.

eeeeh.....SPEAKING OF COSPLAY ME AND MY FRIEND WANT TO COSPLAY SOME CHOJI AND SASUKE. no yaoi....well, not actual yaoi <.< we waqnt the vibes to be there because it's just funny. oh, and never sing the Fun song from SpongeBob with two ninjas in a bed together, it's just wrong xd.png I might have her run into Alice....-sigh- o-o oh wait, is my second character's profile put up yet? brb

Edited by Chibiboru

nevermind, I'm back =_= but yeah, not sure what to call her because her name is supposed to be Alexandria (aka Alex) but I put Alice on the profile because of another roleplay character of mine xd.png not sure if Kira kept it as Alice, or changed it to Alex....not sure, so I can't post yet xd.png........and I have a feeling that if she goes into the infirmary she'll flood the place with her BLOOD TEARS <.< >.> yes

ah, no it's not chibi-chan, sorries. I became distracted with manga and then since my bro is downloading something with his laptop, the internet is running really slow for me (so annoying >.<) so everything is moving at such a slow pace for me.

Lawlers, blood tears?

And Alice (mine) is a villain, btw.

Adua is the doctor's apprentice.

Wow, they both start with A.

Sorry about that.

eh, my Alice was suckered into being stuck with Chibi back when she was still a dragon 8P Chibi was mean and destroyed her town for no reason. Yes, a pygmy dragon usually couldn't do that, but she wasn't called 'demon' for no reason :I

0.o;

A pygmy destroyed a city...?

Huh.

Okay.

I think that's what we need to know until Kira posts a character sheet.

In any case, it's late in my time zone, so I'm going to sleep.

G'night people!

eh, Chibi had help :I she basically just commanded the thing. she wrecked the reputation of pygmy dragons for a while...but that was DECADES ago, so people, most likely, forgot 8P

Goodnight Tokino-chan!

and I still have the profile to get up. luckily, my bro seems to be down with downloading because the internet has become faster. >w<

I'll get this all done when I can and post.

yayz~ Alex~ : D she has her original name~ yayz~ I'm gonna go post my intro now :I

Edited by Chibiboru

Chibiboru, please don't double post as you did. it's against forum rules. if you have more to say, edit your post.

GOD FINALLY BACK I WAS STUCK TALKING TO MY DAD FOR AN HOUR. but I ate a McDonalds sausage biscuit, drank a glass of milk, and now I am READY TO FINISH WRITING MY INTRO if anyone is still here to see it <.< >.> oh, and sorry about the double posting, I just use fast reply because my dad was waking up and I type fas, so I kinda slam the keys, and I've been told that people can hear it upstairs in the kitchen ^^"

and what time IS it in the roleplay? O3O

Edited by Chibiboru