Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

Actually I didn't ignore your character. I said that he "rested". and since...what 5 hours went by since the last post, I figured Kira would be gone by then. Not just standing around at the gates staring off into space.

And I know you aren't trying to sound b*tchy. I'd know if you were really angry or not. Whenever you're angry, you scare me sort of ninja.gif .

well, i'm glad you understand me not trying to be b*tchy.

but, lots would have happened after 5 hours. LOTS.

Fanfanatic already told me you guys bolted the front gates down LMAO. Anyway, the RP I made it done. It came out completely different than I intended it to be.

Ah sorry. I wasn't checking in here and didn't know the RP had been stopped for a bit >_<

I get the whole homework thing Kira and I don't blame you for wanting us to stop.

BEST FRIENDS!

Until this Rom I'm downloading isn't what I want it to be. this had better be an english pokemon Soul silver rom or BEST FRIENDS is gonna turn into ****************************** FREAKING MOTHA *******************************************************************************************************

lol im bored

thanks darkness.

yes, i appreciate fanf (short for fanfanatic) for doing that, but it would have been nice if she had moved my character. just a little, i wouldn't have minded.

and now i must be off for now. i'll be back later.

ok, well, i think i'm done with my homework now. i thought the teacher had said that the homework for chapter 2 and 3 are due, but on the website, it says 3 isn't due until next week. @_@ *is so confuzzled*

I posted this in my most recent post in the RP and i'm putting it here just in case:

anyways, you can all post again, but only once more until I have posted again. Especially if you are in the area where Nathan is. But I should be able to post after all of you do fairly soon. I think this will be the best way to keep things moving steadily and keep events in a proper order with no one being left out. I will also try to not post if someone like Bubbles, or Fanf, haven't posted yet since the last time I had posted. This way, no one will get left behind. When it's one on one and their actions don't affect anyone else, feel free to keep replying to each other without waiting on others. ^^ Any questions?

Edited by Kira1

Thanks, Kira, for accepting my char!

Should I jump in immediately or wait for a break in the story...?

I think it would be best for me to stay out of Nathan's area for now...

Eh.

I'm procrastinating on my EHAP and Chem classes.

And they're both AP's...so that could be bad...

Eh.

hop in whenever it seems like you can. since your character is a doctor, she'll be in the infirmary right now, helping with the injured. ^^

Okay, I posted.

She pretty much just comes in and randomly starts helping with the wounded.

xd.png

I'll leave that be until someone notices me.

Woohoo, this means we can post (though on one has yet) xd.png

My character isn't doing anything too important though, and I don't know what to post >.<

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

attention to all. I am loaded with work from school, so I grant permission to anyone to Gmod my charries. But please, don't make them do stupid or uneccesary things. I.E kill their own hatchling, kill another hatchling, etc.

okey dokey, fanf. thanks for letting me know about it. ^^ I hope your work load lightens so you can come and RP!

By the way guys, I might lost internet in a few days. Not sure when though. When I move into the new house however, I'll have multiple computers to be on along with internet so I should be online more often if I'm not busy with other stuff or just hangin with friends.

Ok, gotta go to sleep now. I'm being shooed from the computer and internet is going off... I'll try to get on again in a few hours though.

when does Kira normally get on? I sent her an app earlier, just wondering when I might get a reply

Kira usually gets on every now and then. She is usually very very busy and gets to her RP's important stuff as quickly as she can as soon as he school work and other business is done with.

Trust me, if not today you should be approved tomorrow. She is usually on on a daily basis at random times throughout the day.