Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

Sorry for not being here but most of us know why. And I am not going to be RPing today either, sorry. My dating was wrong and I thought the 20th was tomorrow. I will not be on until tomorrow or, late tonight.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll be on for a while. Unless I get bored from no one getting on then I'm just gonna leave

Edited by slifer1995

Drak's about to get left, he's in ear shot of Zhylle and Darine. Just got a great idea, give Drak a test to join the clan. Like getting the information Kira wants from Nathan without killing him, and only with as much pain as is necessary.

Edited by Drak

slifer, you gave me to good of a chance to pass up of sara getting angry and unhappy

With a personality like Nathan's combined with Drak's feelings about his own past, I see that interrogation being a real test for him. This could get interesting, don't let me down slifer.

yep, after he figures out what he did to make sara angry

He knows what he did to make her angry. He was just feeding the flame.

(Oh, yeah. You just got bombed with the figurative language bomb because her special ability is fire! Oh yeah. I'm bad lol.)

I was referring to Drak interrogating Nathan to be allowed to join the clan, whenever he gets brought in that is. dry.gif Drak was just as cold as Nathan at one time. But yes the current one too. wink.gif

Edited by Drak

Oh I see lol. Yes that would make for an interesting scene. hm...I've got an idea for this RP but I've yet to think if I should do it or not. This RP has the potential for it, given some changes here and there.

how the hell can Nathan's face hit a window? Especially strong enough to crack reinforced windows. Plus, the way I see the infirmary, the side of the bed is not against the wall. You've seen the harry potter movies, yes? remember kind of what it looked like in the hospital wing? well, it's like that a bit. so, if Nathan had been sitting up, his back would be to the window. and a i doubt Sara hit him hard enough to send his face flying all the way over to a window. now if she had punched Nathan, that would be different. but she didn't. she slapped him.

you were never really clear on the layout of the infirmary. And I said that it cracked because it was just to add some comedy because most of the post was serious. I kinda treat RPs like cartoons/anime. Usually when people get slapped, (if its a comedy one anyway) they fly/hurt a lot more than they should. If you want me to go edit that part I will. And I haven't seen a harry potter movie in oh so long. I only saw the third one and then just stopped. Didn't watch anything past that so I dont really know what it looks like.

also, I had thought it was partitioned into little rooms for 1-3 three people like actual hospital rooms, so sara would only be about a dozen feet away, just outside the door

lol we all have so many different views

but yeah, this isn't an anime/cartoon. it's a story. so, when someone hits the window, its not really funny. its more serious.