Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

your welcome and thank you. Was bored while waiting for people to post so I decided to go through the whole photobucket 300 images and this was by far one of the funniest. Another would have been Leo's head on MC hammer dancin around but it wouldn't find in the sig

Yes, please, that would make my day xd.png

On a random note, I PM'd an eeevil charrie to Kira-senpai and she told me he was fine, though I just looked through the RP and he wasn't there yet... Guess I'll find out when she comes back, but at least Nathan isn't alone anymore X3

question shirgane_hikari, do you call call kira senpai because her dc level is above yours, or because she's the one who made the rp?

Because I've known her for some time already and I decided to give her a nickname on one of our conversations xd.png

Both of us are just random like that~

And as a random note, you can call me Shiro, if my username's too long ^-^

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

I would have, but since the subject was japanese honorifics, I felt like being a bit more formal

That'll be 3 evil people then. Kira told me she was working on one as well...by the way here is a few funny pics I found.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And the piece de resistance

user posted image

By "top that" I mean find moving pictures >.> there were hundreds of pics I could have shown you guys that easily topped the gifs. lol.

Well, out of the three I found, two of the gifs failed~

user posted image

Ooh, I've sen the second one somewhere... I remember I laughed really hard with it xd.png

And I loooove this one for some reason X3

user posted image

The gif works perfectly fine for me though... And it should be 'Soshite, watashi wa niban wo mienai' xd.png (Thought I'd mention it)

That0s his mom? Now that you mention it, that person is a woman... Never looked too closely at anything in that pic that wasn't the shattered glass or the flying beer xd.png

Your welcome ^-^ And you can call me just Shiro xd.png

It's a sutpid, but really funny thing to do X3 Not so good the moment it happened, but a good story to tell and laugh at your own stupidity >w<

=_= wow, I am blind. I didn't see this thread so I posted in the other thread.....and I don't even have a character <.< >.> not yet....

It's not too late to make one.

The RP's still pretty new and I just jumped in around 2 pages ago.

If you make a good profile and ask Kira nicely, you probably have a good shot!

If she makes a good profile, she'll be as good as accepted. As far as I know, Kira-senpai has nothing against people joining her RPs after they've started. Just PM the character form to her, and everything'll turn out nicely ^-^

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari